randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
A lot of the questlines are bugged. For example, I can't get Maria's weekend beach event to trigger. Several of Rachel and Ms. Taylor's events are out of order, and I actually completed Ms. Taylor's storyline but Rachel's is stuck doing the blowjob scene. I have not been able to get the event on Monday afternoon after doing Caroline's quest.

Either the walkthrough is outdated or this build is buggy. Or both. I didn't have any of these problems back when I played 1.9

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
A lot of the questlines are bugged. For example, I can't get Maria's weekend beach event to trigger. Several of Rachel and Ms. Taylor's events are out of order, and I actually completed Ms. Taylor's storyline but Rachel's is stuck doing the blowjob scene. I have not been able to get the event on Monday afternoon after doing Caroline's quest.

Either the walkthrough is outdated or this build is buggy. Or both. I didn't have any of these problems back when I played 1.9
I think some "house events" are bugged in 2.0 + extras: Maria doesn't visit MC anymore; sometimes when MC visits Amy in her room at night (19-22) the games crashes; sometimes Maria's scene at 16-17 doesn't trigger.

As usual, the more the author adds events, the more he adds bugs.

This game is beyond redemption.

Wolfie1001

Mar 15, 2018
this might be a stupid question but where is Rosalva i cant find her during recess is there a quest to trigger her or something?
also has anyone done the garage job quest till the point where the owner comes at you and says one of her cars been stolen and you have to get it back question is i found him but idk how to distract him?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
this might be a stupid question but where is Rosalva i cant find her during recess is there a quest to trigger her or something?
also has anyone done the garage job quest till the point where the owner comes at you and says one of her cars been stolen and you have to get it back question is i found him but idk how to distract him?

Rosalva? it's a bug the author "introduced" since 1.7 (if I remember well): she doesn't appear anymore. Firebane's mod fixed this bug.

On garage's quest: as far as I can remember you have to hire a whore in East Town at night: check the walkthrough in the OP.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Seems like it:

• November: Version 2.0 Jet & Marckus's Mon & Chloe
  • December / January: Version 2.1 Chinese Gang & Russian Gang
  • January: Image redesign, Discord release and changes in pledges
  • February / March: Version 2.2 Nesrot Gang
  • April / May: Version 2.3: Warren Gang
  • June / July Version 2.4: The Big Beat 7 Prealpha MNL2 Contest
  • August: Holidays
  • September: Release My New Life 2

I haven't actually played the game in over a year, so I may be wrong about the storyline; but these next updates would focus mainly on Maria (Chinese gang), and Lucy Robinson (Russian gang) correct?

Also, knowing how BoN has a propensity to get delayed; I honestly don't expect both updates to be completed until March at the earliest (April in all realistic likelihood). I would be SHOCKED if we got one update in January and the other in February.
I also hope that the Russian's HOT Boss Nina will be an option too

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i droped this game from ver 1.5, now want to play again from 1.5, where i can find 1.5 walkthrought?
I do not recommend you to play this game from ver 1.5, because in ver 1.7 BoN made a lot of changes and saves from ver 1.5 are not compatible.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
You only can choose 1 gang (Mafia) per game. Maybe in the future you can somehow get scenes with members of another gang (Besides Pussy fights tournament scenes), but at the moment there are exclusive scenes for each one.

Each gang (Mafia) has exclusive scenes with their respective members.
Once you choose it if you want to enter another one you would have to start again or go back to a point where you didn't enter one yet. What I do (and many more ppl) is create a Save before deciding the gang, so when I want to see the exclusive content of that gang I can just load that game and play it.
Well, that sucks.
I was under the impression that we could play them all, like mentioned in this poll months ago.
Any idea if that's going to change before the game is completed ?

Reactions: PokeIssau
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes