EmperorAx

Dec 6, 2018
i see there is a 3rd mission for jet ... the one with Christians Dad ... Jet says you can enter his office from high neighbouthood ... but i dont seem to find any entraces .. help me with the loction please

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
i see there is a 3rd mission for jet ... the one with Christians Dad ... Jet says you can enter his office from high neighbouthood ... but i dont seem to find any entraces .. help me with the loction please
NE of high neighborhood entry is through sewers. Inside sewers take left until you see an arrow pointing to stairs. Enter at 20:00.

Reactions: EmperorAx
D

Deleted member 482284

So i have almost finished the game. I need to know how I can have scenes with the chemistry teacher and principal after finishing the game. And how do I get scenes from any of the milfs in the high neighborhood.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
So i have almost finished the game. I need to know how I can have scenes with the chemistry teacher and principal after finishing the game. And how do I get scenes from any of the milfs in the high neighborhood.
Ms. Lizz (Art Teacher) house #1. Mrs. Jordan (Chemistry Teacher) house #3. Both in Golden Town. IIRC all of the MILF's in High Neighborhood are non-repeatable 1 time only. MC has no sex scene with Principal.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes