• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
I can't progress with sara, when I go to charles to meet with liz she is outside the room and charles is sleeping so I cant use wine and I cant trigger the deck thing, so no cards no sarah progression.
Any help?
you have to max out your youtube thingy and the do her quest till she invites a well known youtuber to help with a feed, thats when you need the whine for a threesome

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Same sentiments with you, but I really don't know about the Mom because of the fucking patreon rules , let's hope so, honestly I'm looking forward for Nina and Dr Lucy's full quest ever since they are introduced in the game especially now that I got Shasha my favorite girl in the game
MC's mom will have scenes, i'm pretty sure about that and it can happens in next update(2.1), but i really hope that her scenes happens for both gangs(Nina and Chang).

I played some parts of Chang's gang(using cheats and save editer) and his story/gang is by far the worst of this game.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
did you talk to him then after when shes standing in the hall talk to her do he web show till you get the threesome ssex then next day go back to get the cards

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
im nestoros gang finished all the girls and moms and teacher full stats but shes not showing up in the bathroom of eather nesteros bar or base

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the 3way with Sarah/Sasha. I've completed both of their quests. I'm going off of a save where I went with Sasha to the card tournament is that the issue?

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
no you got to go back and talk to him at school in the classroom in the morning thats why i always forget it
But I spoke with him in the classroom and in the recess.... there is another place?
the phrase that he said is "Fuck she looks good" but nothing happend after that

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes