FUM310

May 20, 2018
after i unzip the data Theresia no aplication icon to install Van anyone help me please (Android version)

Bam666

Oct 25, 2018
Hey guys,

I could need a little help here. I'm on the Beth quest and after the breakup with Tom i get teleported to her room but she isnt there. I even cant leave through the door because MC says he has to speak with Beth. The only way I could figure out to leave this was to go to the PC an delete the video file again. Is there any possibility to get along with Beth quest, like changing a variable, or do I have to skip all of Beths content?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
have you completed this game im stuck after bringing Allison to ninas mafia i dont know what to do the walkthough said something about her being in the main hall but i dont know where that is
Try to go see if she's there at night?
Cause I heard she will be there at night some time

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
yeah i did that although i dont know wheres shes at this is the walkthrough

Inside of hideout fin Allison in main hall and talk with her
- In 20:00h go to main hall of hieout and talk with her.

repeat to unlock all scenes
Try looking through all rooms mayve she's there somewhere if she's not there I don't know maybe it's just a bug?
Which version are you playing?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I also hope that the Russian's HOT Boss Nina will be an option too
I'm pretty sure that she will be an option, but without full house for now(i want to fuck Nina too because i choose Nina's gang), i think that will be more focused on Svetlana and Mila.

I hope that we have the complete quest/full house for Maria and hope for Mike's(MC) mom.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

yokozona

May 21, 2018
could someone please inform me about the bugs in the game i haven't played since 0.7 and now i can't get maria to hang out at the beach it repeats "leave me alone" and also i finished ms taylor quest and even the anal part but she didn't send me to the pharmacy! so should i download an older version like 1.9 , would that help?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well, that sucks.
I was under the impression that we could play them all, like mentioned in this poll months ago.
Any idea if that's going to change before the game is completed ?
Honestly I don't know, maybe when My New Life 2 comes out the game will take another direction, at the moment until September 2019 there is no planned route that covers all the content but as I said in the other comment, it is very possible that scenes will be made with members of different Mafias together.
Here's the development plan, the last one I know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway you can download the CG if you prefer, this way you could see the scenes that do not belong to your route.
You can download it from the OP or clicking .

Reactions: cedrik194

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I thought that this fix was to take care of the bugs.Well, there is still a bug in the Allison quest as she still does not show up after getting rescued, you still have to go into savedonline and change variable 244 from 20 to 50.

Wolfie1001

Mar 15, 2018
Rosalva? it's a bug the author "introduced" since 1.7 (if I remember well): she doesn't appear anymore. Firebane's mod fixed this bug.

On garage's quest: as far as I can remember you have to hire a whore in East Town at night: check the walkthrough in the OP.
ya cant find Rosalva anywhere not sure might be current version blocking her because with and without the Firebane mod she aint there, she been zapped out of existence in my game tried it with new game and old save and nothing but will check again later.
thank you about the walkthrough at the OP for the garage quest ^^

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
How do you enter Christians house and which variable did you change. I can't find the girl who plays the slots.
To enter christian house, you need to use the sewers, The sewers are in the top right corner behind an house.
After you go in, go to the left, you eventually find another stairs that go up.

Reactions: Q Who

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
could someone please inform me about the bugs in the game i haven't played since 0.7 and now i can't get maria to hang out at the beach it repeats "leave me alone" and also i finished ms taylor quest and even the anal part but she didn't send me to the pharmacy! so should i download an older version like 1.9 , would that help?
I think people that had that error where mislead by the walkthrough coming in the package of the game, follow the walkthrough in OP page

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
the latest version

i checked the training room the room where sexy time is probably going to take place the entrance and i went into the elevator

im using a 1.9 save as well

im stuck on this part
After she gets hired, find her in the base and you ask her to dinner.

thats why i use other peoples saves now that ive learned how to edit the name

im currently using your save im curious do you have a save before the dinner date with Allison i cant seem to find her in the main hall
After Allison is hired by the Mafia, she should be in the Mafia's main hall top left room (inside server/monitor room).

Sorry don't have that specific save before the first dinner date. I do have a v2.0 full save just in front of her in hideout.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The feeding self by feeding the pervert fetishes, I don't know, man ... The game still has the reasonable potential of netorare to implement (girlfriend), so ...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes