Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i see on a site a new update?
Beggar OF Net-- THE NEW LIFE v0.9.1.2 Fixed + extras & Walkthrough
So i search on google and find this... I do not know if the link is good but the file is 1.30 GB on megadownloader here the link:

I download it and the zip is called Beggar_OF_Net-- THE NEW LIFE v0.9Fixed+Xtras
So now i am confused if it is the 0.9.1.2 or not @_@

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
So i search on google and find this... I do not know if the link is good but the file is 1.30 GB on megadownloader here the link:

I download it and the zip is called Beggar_OF_Net-- THE NEW LIFE v0.9Fixed+Xtras
Thank you buddy but someone already posted fixed version 2 pages back

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017

The fixed version is just called 0.9 even on his patreon.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Cro

May 10, 2017
I found a bug and can't get rid of it and my last save is 30mins ago.
Basically ... anal with Rachel, image is stuck on screen but game works underneath it.
I can go to School / Go back to old Quarter (after a few clicks to guess where it is) but all I see is Rachel's big ass on the screen :)
Anything I can do except replay again ?

(save / load doesn't fix it)

PS: Fixed, evening came, teleported me at home, it was the only scene change that got rid of the stuck image.

Jun 16, 2017
Hey Guys i think i just got the sex scene with miss Taylor it not a full scene is just 2 imags with Doggy style scene but it's a nice one all you have to do is go to her house and choose the Anal sex with her and it trigers randomly .

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Hey Guys i think i just got the sex scene with miss Taylor it not a full scene is just 2 imags with Doggy style scene but it's a nice one all you have to do is go to her house and choose the Anal sex with her and it trigers randomly .
Its old scene new scene is in school during recess

Tolanis

Aug 12, 2016
hmm game will not start for me other rpgmaker game starts but this one just thinks about starting before shutting down

NVM was over eager virus protection

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
hmm game will not start for me other rpgmaker game starts but this one just thinks about starting before shutting down
Lol well some due to gpu not being updated aka old gpu can cause such problems with big games with bit high graphics
P.s-doesn't mean it requires high end graphics but definitely will run slow if gpu is too old

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes