ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Perhaps it's this new scene with Mss Taylor: Go to her house, select Talk, select Study.
She say she don't want study, she she want sex.
sex scene

I find that Rachel but with: Go to her house, select Talk, select Talk.
She say she don't want talk, she she want sex.
sex scene
This is not new. It happens after you have finished the entire quest with each of them and did the Anal scene. It's been there for a while.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I just signed up on Picarto and followed him and saw that he has not been online in 30+ days. My gut feeling is that this would be as useless as the blog he put together a few versions back where he said he would update regularly and has had about 3 posts in 6 months. But thanks for letting me know.
Yup that's why i said I usually miss his stream because he's hardly online everx'D(sarcasm)

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
New scene is of school in recess perfectly written in changelog just dont lnow how to trigger it or its just a bug I suppose

longnhan789

May 26, 2017
when i restart Amy quest , i have been waited over 39 days but i cannot activate her quest :((( can anyone help me please :(((
p.s sr for my english :)))

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hi guys i need some help.
I restart the game and do all from the beginning. But now i am stuck in something that i really do not understand.
I do the Rachel quest and pick Ms. Taylor key from her coat, than i go to copy the key then i return to the school.
But now i have a problem. I wait the night go to Ms. Taylor house and the hero tell me that i need to wait the dawn.
So i start to do something and wait. The dawn come and i go to Ms Taylor house, but when i click on her door -.- the boy tell me that Ms Taylor is awake -.-
Who i do wrong? Why i cant enter her house? There are some prerequisite? Can someone tell me please?

alekseks

Jun 1, 2017
Well, answer, 2 hours already tormented. I can not understand where to look for Mary on Monday morning, she is not at home, but the hero when he wakes up speaks, you need to talk with Maria ...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well, answer, 2 hours already tormented. I can not understand where to look for Mary on Monday morning, she is not at home, but the hero when he wakes up speaks, you need to talk with Maria ...
I find here at the house door. She wait you at the door, you speak with her and then the quest start.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Encountered this annoying bug. With Mrs. Taylor for some odd reason even if you finished the anal scene with her if you go back to her home and speak with her again it acts as if the scene didn't happen.

Oh and for those who get stuck with her first Ahegao scene here is what I did to actually get it work.

1) Saved a separate file after making her cum the 3rd time
2) changed the endurance variable to 0
3) reopened the file and pushed the special button.

Don't have a clue why it actually worked for me with this scene but I tried doing this a few times and surprisingly it worked each time where as with it at 20 most of the time it locks up and you have to restart.

As for the anal sense with her, it seems to just work randomly. Meaning sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Someone can help me to trigger the dawn with Mrs Taylor? Or is to soon or is awaken. I just do not understand. How i enter her house? I have the key, i have the sleeping pill, but she is alaways awake.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Someone can help me to trigger the dawn with Mrs Taylor? Or is to soon or is awaken. I just do not understand. How i enter her house? I have the key, i have the sleeping pill, but she is alaways awake.
To Enter her house you need to go at dawning. To do this set the alarm in your room, than go to sleep. When it sounds it will be dawning tome so from there that is when you go to her home.

When you go into her house the first time around you need to go into the kitchen, and go to the most upper right spot and click enter. From there it will mention her infusions, and ask you if you want to use the sleeping pills. From there you leave the house and come back the nest dawning and the scene with Ronald taking advantage of her should trigger.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You have to give the second card, Toroark, to Sarah before you can enter Mss. Taylor's house. If you've done this and it still doesn't work then your save file is messed up. Change variable 33 in your save file to 8 using a save editor.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You have to give the second card, Toroark, to Sarah before you can enter Mss. Taylor's house. If you've done this and it still doesn't work then your save file is messed up. Change variable 33 in your save file to 8 using a save editor.
Maybe it depends on this, I have not yet given the first two cards to sister. I only do the rachel and maria quest.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So the trick is that it is not behind the door
Maria should be standing right in front of the door downstairs to leave your home. She'll block the path so you can't leave. If she is not there then I don't think there is anything you can do about it but start over or find a save from someone that is not broken.

She should be standing there if 2 switches are set properly. These same 2 switches need to be set in order for you to get the message that you need to go talk to Maria. So if you are seeing the message and Maria is not there, then something is royally screwed.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
hi guys i need some help.
I restart the game and do all from the beginning. But now i am stuck in something that i really do not understand.
I do the Rachel quest and pick Ms. Taylor key from her coat, than i go to copy the key then i return to the school.
But now i have a problem. I wait the night go to Ms. Taylor house and the hero tell me that i need to wait the dawn.
So i start to do something and wait. The dawn come and i go to Ms Taylor house, but when i click on her door -.- the boy tell me that Ms Taylor is awake -.-
Who i do wrong? Why i cant enter her house? There are some prerequisite? Can someone tell me please?
Do you delivery the 2° card to sara (dance scene 2) i don´t remember. The door of house only open at dawn if you go futher in sara quest.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Anyone know a fix for this Error?
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"
From my recollection this is generally an issue with your computer. Either your graphics memory, JVM settings or just RAM in general can't keep up with the rapid load of images or something. I can't remember the specific cause. I do remember the developer did a lot of work in v0.7.1 to add in wait times and such into the code to try to prevent this from being such a large problem. Almost everyone ran into this in early versions. My only advice would be to try and close some open programs on your machine that might be hogging memory then try the scene again.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update to the complete CG to include the images and video of the new Mss. Taylor scene. If we can't find it in the game at least we can watch it. I will remove the link to the old CG upload no sooner than 24 hours from now to give the mods time to update the link on the original post.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes