stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone help me how to get the car in game?
use the search tool in this thread,
at the top right corner>
search>buy car
click on "Everywhere" and change it to> "in this thread"
If you need money to buy it use the lamp at your bedroom to get some. password 1640
You can find where to buy the car in Kertug's walkthrough, it is highly recomendable to follow it as can prevent you from getting into a bug or missing some scenes: Go to and download Kertug's Main quests walkthrough

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
How do I start the paparazzi work? I just keep on having to "make pictures of famous people" but cant start the first quest in the walkthrough by going to the pub in new neighbourhood at night?

Oldd123

Jan 31, 2019
1.-you have to be member of a mafia (different from Warren's)
2.- Switch 630 "sARA cOMPLETA" must be "on"
3.- Variable 1221 "Laura historia" must be 2000 or over
4.- Switch 1954 "Amy encasa" must be "on"
Вы также должны быть вне вашего дома и войти в него с улицы [/ QUOTE]

there were all these switches. negative sleep does not appear. I am a member of Nina's mafia

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
upload your savefile to check. the variable that should trigger the negative dream is 1223 DAD NO GANG =1 (also a reason not being able to watch the negative dream is if that variable is 2 or higher so alsocheck that variable and change its value to 1 if the game has already created it)
but the previous changes should make your game to create that variable, upload your savegame to check

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
How do I start the paparazzi work? I just keep on having to "make pictures of famous people" but cant start the first quest in the walkthrough by going to the pub in new neighbourhood at night?
I think that Allison only tells you that once the Paparazzi job is over (your variable 243 "Fotos Mision" is 30 or greater) and she appears at the left side of her office while she should appear at the right side of the office when the quest is sitll active. Have you used any save editor to change the value of variables? from now on you should thing of your savegame as unstable and could get stuck at any point if the value of switches or variables are not those they would be supposed to be.
Make a copyof your savegame just in case and set these switches/variables as:
switch Paparazzi -->on
switch PRIMER DIA DE TRABAJO --> on
variable 243 Fotos mision = 0
Switches 806 808 810 812 813 off
Talk with Allison, that should start the first day at the Paparazzi quest
There is a high risk of getting stuck at some point of the quest if some other variable has been modfied

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I have finished Nadine's Quest. After that, I visited her twice in her home. But now i can't visit her again.
She always says she is busy and has no time. Is there anyone who can help me with this problem?
Thanks

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have finished Nadine's Quest. After that, I visited her twice in her home. But now i can't visit her again.
She always says she is busy and has no time. Is there anyone who can help me with this problem?
Thanks
Probably the variable that controls nadine's relationship has ressetted, check that the variable 20 "Relacion Nadine" is 25 or higher

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Anyone have save start of the Tyna Quest? I just broke the game and lost all saves jeez. I dont wanna start all over. Any help would be great

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
Help: i tried to copy and past my 2.0 save files over to my 2.1 but it wouldnt work. i also tried the trick where you start a new save in slot 3 and then copy and replace that save 3 with your 2.0 save and it didnt work. idk what else to do. i dont wanna start over.

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
After school go to Marcus home at Old Quarter left side of parking house No 3, enter and
talk to Marcus (when you click to door says Mark apartment is the same).
When exit go to your Gang hideout and talk to, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depending on
which mafia you belong to, for Nesrot gang talk with Chloe you see her when you enter to
hideout.

(I BELONG NESTROT GANG AND WHEN I ENTER I DONT SEE CHLOE GANG HIDEOUT ANYONE HELP? THIS IS BETHS MAIN QUEST)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're mistaken. lol

Jack has a gun on you when he pushes you around, or, you're in a hospital bed recovering. In the end you tell Jack to get out of the house, just come back occasionally to keep up appearances. DEFINITELY no betafag cucky shit going on in MNL.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
You're mistaken. lol

Jack has a gun on you when he pushes you around, or, you're in a hospital bed recovering. In the end you tell Jack to get out of the house, just come back occasionally to keep up appearances. DEFINITELY no betafag cucky shit going on in MNL.
it seems to be headed that way just the way the scenes was played out or you end up watching him rape the little sister and you can do nothing about it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
it seems to be headed that way just the way the scenes was played out or you end up watching him rape the little sister and you can do nothing about it.
Wtf he doesn't rape her! lol he agrees to leave and takes a photo of you licking her arse as insurance so you don't grass on him. I think you're misreading the situation, a lot! This game never has or never will be like that.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes