Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
please help me. i play on mission "Allison (Marcus mom)". walkthrough 2.1 wr :
The next day in the afternoon go to Marcus home and spend some time with him.
Probably you will see a conversation with Marcus when you enter, ignore it and when you are
out of his house enter again.
After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside, talk to him and you two will
transported to the basement of Martinia News, it don't activate
You have to enter again to Marcus house, go to his room, talk to him and spend time with him, select third option, then go home and you will find Marcus inside.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Cant start Jets quest
Visit the bookstore at night.
20:00 hour
i dont the cut scene am i forgetting to do something
To start Jet's quest, you must have progressed in Sarah's quest until the point you give her the fourth Tinymon Card (when she is in her room with Shasha).

BlankMasterKing

Mar 23, 2018
you complete Rachel quest and sarah hornet pub quest?
jet lessons five for Endurance and five for Ability.?
The thing with the school window yes also what Rachel quest i did as far as the comic book thing and finished jets classes i got the scene with Sarah and her friend

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
rachel sex scene quest complete
sex scene end sex isn't good you go to morgan talk and go jet book store and talk

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I got the Sasha and Sarah cut scene
I don't understand what is going on, i finish Jet's quest recently and i didn't have any problem. Upload your save to check it if you want.

Hey man i need your help again. I think i forgot the do that taylor house sleeping pills tea thing and i cant go her house.. How can i fix that? :D
I am sorry i cant help you with that:cry:, but use the search and look for @sray monkeys posts, i think he posted the solution for this. Use the search and to the options below select this thread.

Reactions: Fuckerx1

boi god

Jan 4, 2019
followed the walkthrough up to the point where you need to buy the first tinymon card from the vending machine on the beach but its not there. what do i do?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
followed the walkthrough up to the point where you need to buy the first tinymon card from the vending machine on the beach but its not there. what do i do?
Not from vending machine, from the kiosk beside the pharmacy, talk to the girl who standing in front of the kiosk.

Reactions: boi god
Dec 31, 2018
I'm having issues with Daisy's quest. Ive completed all the family quests apart from Amy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've completed Daisy and Beth recess quests fully. Apparently I now need to go to Old Quarter during the afternoon and she'll show up in a car and tell my about Kelly's party. Don't know how to get that to trigger. Also according to the walkthrough, I checked my variable #578 and its set to true. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, Im just an idiot. had to talk to her in front of the school after school was over.

BlankMasterKing

Mar 23, 2018
How do i join a gang im trying to do a quest line and mark says i need to join a gang before he can help me Also where is that cat in the sewer i cant find it

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How do i join a gang im trying to do a quest line and mark says i need to join a gang before he can help me Also where is that cat in the sewer i cant find it
Enter the sewers of High Neighborhood
(Entrance is to the right of Morgan's house)
look for the cat [Image 31a]. The cat will
run away.
3. Go to one of the food stores and buy fish.
4. Go to the sewers of East town and find the cat.

Reactions: BlankMasterKing

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
what am i doing wrong. it says i should go to th game shop to buy things but i go to area east of east town think its golden. i can see the games shop but cant enter it. yet i can enter like the car shop and sex shop, food shop etc any ideas what im missing or am i bugged?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes