Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Aaah wait so i dont get the scene right after you talk to dad about what you overheard on the phone and what happend in school, and it dont trigger in side the school. Cuz thats what i tought xD so i just have to move on with dads quests? Cuz i think i dont know that kayla person yet
After Maria take you to her job, continue with Rachel's quest until Dad returns, If you read the Main Quest Walkthrough v2.1 i thing is quite clear.

Reactions: stray monkeys

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
After Maria take you to her job, continue with Rachel's quest until Dad returns, If you read the Main Quest Walkthrough v2.1 i thing is quite clear.

(At this point if you didn’t finish Daisy recess, use cheat to finish it, you need it to see a
scene, Daisy HJ in changing room with Kayla). No this was not clear to me otherwise i diddnt asked it

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
(At this point if you didn’t finish Daisy recess, use cheat to finish it, you need it to see a
scene, Daisy HJ in changing room with Kayla). No this was not clear to me otherwise i diddnt asked it
I wrote in walkthrough, in the beginning of the game is a good thing when you go to school, when you start Rachel's and Maria's quests, to complete Daisy's and then Beth's recess, it is a reminder if someone didn't do Daisy and Beth's recess, not to miss the HJ scene with Daisy in the dressing room.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I can only said this about v 2.1 it is the best of all Bon has made up today for I delete may old games and start with this version from began and just finished it and found no bug no problem follow walkthrough without no problem guys here give you enough help so just read and follow what that tell you and no problem will come for if I can a man with health issues can play it and tinish with out any problems you can to so stop bitch and just play game and NO I don't give my save out

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I can only said this about v 2.1 it is the best of all Bon has made up today for I delete may old games and start with this version from began and just finished it and found no bug no problem follow walkthrough without no problem guys here give you enough help so just read and follow what that tell you and no problem will come for if I can a man with health issues can play it and tinish with out any problems you can to so stop bitch and just play game and NO I don't give my save out
:):LOL::ROFLMAO:

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
I wrote in walkthrough, in the beginning of the game is a good thing when you go to school, when you start Rachel's and Maria's quests, to complete Daisy's and then Beth's recess, it is a reminder if someone didn't do Daisy and Beth's recess, not to miss the HJ scene with Daisy in the dressing room.
Yea and i read it step by step so that i dont fck things up like i did with my first save there i followed another walkthrough but it was from an older version and i fcked it up after the first date with rachell xD. Btw im not mad i rlly appreciate that u made the walkthrough for us :D <3

Zicary31

Jan 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Kertug, post: 1545995, miembro: 228720"] Cada vez que trato de hacerlo mejor, gracias por sus buenas palabras.

Tutorial de My New Life Main Quests v 2.1 Descargar :
[/CITAR]
Thanks hero

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
#1 wont work for me :( why?
Ballzak's walkthrough is possibly out-of-date. Try follow Kertug's walkthrough...

Hi, any way to switch mafias? like adjusting variables or something?
Yes there is: Load a save from time before you chose the mafia and select again...

i did both of them :O if i talk to them in recess they only say hi mark!
Well, maybe you should do more than just recess activities? Try continue without sweating about those two. (I have experienced some weird "lagging behind" stuff in recent versions. Parts already have became undone and then suddenly become done again. Like for example Rosalva appearing to class and Shasha unwilling to date and then suddenly again dateable.)

But: Have you done stealing the research files for Maria before game day 30? Maybe that part corrupts other parts of story too?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i am really confused.
Till now i play every version. My last version was the v2.0 So i know all the thing till there.
Now i download and start the v2.1
I follow the walkthrough (also thank you for the walkthrough). Afthere the first event and i see MC in the hospital i just say... wtf?
I was really confuse here. Because till the v2.0 also if i go with the russian, Jack never say anything to me. Also the old walk say that stay with the russian, let stay warren gang remained in the dark. So you do not need to worry about them.
And then suddenly jack act like a crazy man. Also he say, do not interfere with me family (now he is speak about worren)? Or Maria family? I think Worren, because otherwise have no sense. But anyway all the thing go like crazy. Without say when Jack or warren uncover that you stay with the russian. Or anyway perhaps i forgot something? In case can someone tell me who i forgoth or miss?
Anyway i continue to play and when the game ask me if i wanna play jack story, i play it.
I just do not understand why the game ask if you wanna or not. I understand that you just need to follow all the thing, cant change anything in jack life. (The only thing i do not like, was the last scene where Jack rape his mother with Worren. Really at that poin or i kill her o i fuck her alone, but ok, this is jack story i cant complain there. Also i just do not understand. When you entre Jack house and Jack find the pregnancy test. Who happen to his mother? Was all to dark in that room i just do not understand who happen). Do i see well and in the kitchen when the thunder light the room, i see a shadow on the wall and... Jack mother was she had hanged herself and die there? Ofc after Jack burn the house. But i just do not understand.
Anyway after now i find Jack as an enemy. I know that soon or later this happen. I just do not understand where all start. Really i fel so confuse. I expect to do more thing, to let Jack become me enemy.
Can someone help me and light me my mind XD really.
Now i am at the point where i crack jack phone for maria. Today i continue with the game XD
Please help me understand well who happen. Also because perhaps i lost something because i am not so really good with english.
Anticipate thankses to all.

Edit 1
Oh yes another thing. But... the Maggie we see in Jack past. Was the same Aunt Maggie, Mc fuck?
Because i remember that she was Jack's sister! Also this point i miss. So a this point i need to think that she is Lucy's sister?
But also if she is Lucy's sister, why in Jack past, there is no info about that. At last let us understand that the two are sister. Because also this confuse me.

Reactions: jasfest

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
After finishing Amy quest part 1
Travel to east town at night Jacqueline pull up in the car? That crime bosses event can't be triggered.
Anyone pls tell me any set switch or something?

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
After finishing Amy quest part 1
Travel to east town at night Jacqueline pull up in the car? That crime bosses event can't be triggered.
Anyone pls tell me any set switch or something?
Being kidnapped by Jackie is the first step in joining a gang. Be patient.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes