Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That's not true, i played Nina's story and i unlocked the negative dream, right now i'm playing my second save(Nesrot) and if you choose him, you will unlock the negative dream too.

To be honest at the moment, Nesrot's gang is the best choice.
How do you get Maria's story if you don't join with the Russians?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
не в этом обновлении. Вы не можете встретить ее. Вы можете только встречаться с Кэрол, Рейчел и 2 другими. Квадрат еще не существует, поэтому в любое время он говорит вам, чтобы встретиться на площади для будущих обновлений.
Можешь пожалуйста скинуть свое последнее сохранение. Я в эту игру давно не играл а начинать сначала не хочу. Так что если не трудно поделись пожалуйста. И не знаешь случайно в этой игре уже можно сделать так чтобы одна из девушек забеременила или нет.

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
dues any one have save that is max relationship with Rachel.
(would like a save that fallows the walkthroew so you already have copy of techers key)
somehow lost my saves and don't want to start over.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
dues any one have save that is max relationship with Rachel.
(would like a save that fallows the walkthroew so you already have copy of techers key)
somehow lost my saves and don't want to start over.
It is better to use the savegame request thread for these questions, anyways here are 2 saves>
file1.rpgsave is with Rachel interactions almost complete (2nd anal), Dad has already come home but you havent visited Warrens mansion yet
File2.rpsave is with Rachel interactions complete, but you already have visited Warren's Mansion with Dad.
Jet lessons are not done (as BON changed the variables on a later version) and you have Mss taylor keys and you have already trespassed her home to take a pic of her boobs while she sleeps.

Check on my signature to change the name of the MC if you use my savegames

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Можешь пожалуйста скинуть свое последнее сохранение. Я в эту игру давно не играл а начинать сначала не хочу. Так что если не трудно поделись пожалуйста. И не знаешь случайно в этой игре уже можно сделать так чтобы одна из девушек забеременила или нет.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I think that joining hornets you'll also get full Maria's story. Can't imagine how joining Warren would work
Yes, with the Hornets, you will have her full story(Nesrot is a great friend of Lucy and he helps you to find Lucy), i'm playing with the Hornets and i already did all Maria scenes.

aheconch

Mar 22, 2018
Im reading through the walkthrough and it says this '' ALERT: After see Marcus with principal DO NOT VISIT HIM AT HOME, this bug Beth’s Quest, if you speak with him to fix this use RpgMakerSaveEdit with a save before speak with Tom, and set switch 578 to true, load your game and continue. '' does this mean i can't go to Marcus's house after the chem class scene on Friday or does it mean some later event where i see Marcus with principal again? Also any info if this has been fixed and i can just ignore the alert on wt?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Im reading through the walkthrough and it says this '' ALERT: After see Marcus with principal DO NOT VISIT HIM AT HOME, this bug Beth’s Quest, if you speak with him to fix this use RpgMakerSaveEdit with a save before speak with Tom, and set switch 578 to true, load your game and continue. '' does this mean i can't go to Marcus's house after the chem class scene on Friday or does it mean some later event where i see Marcus with principal again? Also any info if this has been fixed and i can just ignore the alert on wt?
that was from last walkthrough, BON has already fixed this and the tells you that you need to go to Marckus house to talk to him

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The walkthrough says not doing the mothers quest before a specific day can ruin things, is that still the case or can you hold off on doing it?

mp333

Jun 17, 2017
Cannot progress with Rachel love is over 2000 so i guess that is max but she wont start the comics what to do ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
The walkthrough says not doing the mothers quest before a specific day can ruin things, is that still the case or can you hold off on doing it?
Maria's quest part 1 must finish before day 30, Amy's quest cannot begins before day 35.
For view of all content you must do some quest in right order
the quests are:
1. Rachel, 2. Maria, 3. Dad, 4. Sarah, 5. Layra, 6. Amy 7. Negative Dream and some quest included in this order Jet, Foremans Wife, Charles and Crime Bosses.
As for Daisy and Beth's quest, Daisy's must finish before Beth's quest and these 2 quests is good to finish them near the end of the game.

Reactions: UncleVT

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Cannot progress with Rachel love is over 2000 so i guess that is max but she wont start the comics what to do ?
set rachel love to 202 (make a copy of your savegame in case it doesnt work) and dont date her as it will max rachel's love preventing you to advance in her quest at home

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Maria's quest part 1 must finish before day 30, Amy's quest cannot begins before day 35.
For view of all content you must do some quest in right order
the quests are:
1. Rachel, 2. Maria, 3. Dad, 4. Sarah, 5. Layra, 6. Amy 7. Negative Dream and some quest included in this order Jet, Foremans Wife, Charles and Crime Bosses.
As for Daisy and Beth's quest, Daisy's must finish before Beth's quest and these 2 quests is good to finish them near the end of the game.
Do you need to finish Maria's quest before day 30 though, what happens if you don't?

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Guys I'm stuck at the part from this patch (dream world and after that). So I was asked by Maria to put program on Dad's phone. I'm at the part when sis is distracting Dad and I should be able to grab a phone in Maria's room but there is no phone in room so I'm stuck.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Do you need to finish Maria's quest before day 30 though, what happens if you don't?
Not all the quest, you must finish until the part that she takes you to her Job.
If you fail to do that then you can't go further with Maria.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys I'm stuck at the part from this patch (dream world and after that). So I was asked by Maria to put program on Dad's phone. I'm at the part when sis is distracting Dad and I should be able to grab a phone in Maria's room but there is no phone in room so I'm stuck.
The phone is on the floor in front of the printer.

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
The scene is triggered in Terracota clothing store, when you go with kayla to buy some clothing(you take her on a car from Warrens mansion to the clothing store), you find Daisy at one of the changing rooms and can interact with her, but as Kertug has explained sometimes tht event gets bugged and you need to reload and to try again.
The contitions for that event to trigger are>
variable 59 "Papa quest" to be 42 or higher,
switch "Concurso ganado Beth" to be on
Variable "relacion Daisy" to be 15 or higher
Aaah wait so i dont get the scene right after you talk to dad about what you overheard on the phone and what happend in school, and it dont trigger in side the school. Cuz thats what i tought xD so i just have to move on with dads quests? Cuz i think i dont know that kayla person yet

Reactions: stray monkeys
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes