andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
how long is it suppose to download this game? i started extracting files 6 hours ago and still extractig in audio section whats wrong?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have a problem at the beginning of Beth quest as there is not a call to the principal office and yes I have switch 597 on and switch 578 on. Also is there an updated walkthrough yet? What triggers Jacks rage?
Can anyone help?
I’m doing beth’s Quest and I don’t get transferred to principal office after talking with Tom.
The walkthrough says I will be transferred to the office but nothing happened.
Sorry I didnt keep track of your answer, have you been able to trigger the calling to Principal's office? somebody told that maybe that part has changed and now you need to go to marckus home and talk with him before that event triggers (make a savegame before talking to markus just in case the bug is still there and it doesnt work)--> have tried it with my savegames and now I also need to go to Marckus home first (old town number 3) for that event to trigger too, probably BON fixed that bug (note to @Kertug)

If that doesnt work I have checked again the switches needed to trigger that event and they are:
switch 0597Beth cita fin 3 is on (you already have that)
-->switch 0577 Directora slave is on (this one is new, and maybe was the one you are missing)
variable 1982 Skill is over 4 (you had it at 25) and you have the item number 116 Video Mom's Beth in your inventory

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Hello

I'm doing the Laura mission got all done now at part to have sex whit her till we get to anal completing the quest problem is that 2 weeks fuking her and no anal scene.. how to fix this
guide i'm using said :
(Important for anal scene. The next day morning at 06:00 hours go to bathroom downstairs where Laura is in, peep and enter, enjoy. From now on follow the next hours diagram. At 07:00 hours, 16:00 hours or 17:00 hours go to her room until 1st Anal (repeatable). After that all sex scenes are unlocked.)

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Check Main Quest Walkthrough at OP Page By Kertug follow the walkthrough step by step of Marias quest. Tell us if you get stuck at some point
[/URL
Thanks for the fast response but thats the walkthrough im following... seems to be game bug not the walkthrough or maybe some thing i activated whithout noticing ... but if anyone knows how to fix this by using RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 it could help out unstuck me, much apreciated thks

Bruno out

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello

I'm doing the Laura mission got all done now at part to have sex whit her till we get to anal completing the quest problem is that 2 weeks fuking her and no anal scene.. how to fix this
guide i'm using said :
(Important for anal scene. The next day morning at 06:00 hours go to bathroom downstairs where Laura is in, peep and enter, enjoy. From now on follow the next hours diagram. At 07:00 hours, 16:00 hours or 17:00 hours go to her room until 1st Anal (repeatable). After that all sex scenes are unlocked.)
Check that the variable Laura historia value is 1500

Reactions: Zero Enna

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
Has anyone encountered game breaking bugs in the game yet?
Yea 1 if you do your study or yt vids and the time hits 22.00(10pm) the game blacks out cuz your getting teleported to your room, the screen turns black but you can still move around. 2 if you sneak to maria(before dad is back) and you let her do a bj but you dont cum the same happend as prob 1 but instead of a black screen you see maria with a cock in her mouth.

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
Can someone help me. I follow the walkthrough from the mega link, and i did the first dad mission. Then the walkthrough says that you had to do the daisy recess misions cuz you have to see a scene from her and another girl in the locker room. I have completed the recess mission but i diddnt get the scene :( where can i find it or how do i trigger it :eek:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can someone help me. I follow the walkthrough from the mega link, and i did the first dad mission. Then the walkthrough says that you had to do the daisy recess misions cuz you have to see a scene from her and another girl in the locker room. I have completed the recess mission but i diddnt get the scene :( where can i find it or how do i trigger it :eek:
you have to do beths and daisies recess missions before doing first quest from dad to see an extra scene of daisy

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Is the Aunt Maggie lab mission confirmed bugged and unpassable? I ran into a crazy bug the first time I tried it where I was unable to progress past getting the lab coat (went back inside the women's locker room a second time). Was able to go back and do that, but now I have the ID card and the elevator just sends me back to the first floor.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
From walkthrough:
j. Once in the store watch the scene and then you will transport to the dressing room.
k. You can spy on the women in the rooms. (Daisy, Ms. Robson, Kayla).
Save before. When you spy on Daisy she will give you a hand job (if you didn’t see the scene
reload and try again).
It is a bug, it happens again in my new playthrough that i play to update the walkthrough.

Reactions: hyozanryu

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is the Aunt Maggie lab mission confirmed bugged and unpassable? I ran into a crazy bug the first time I tried it where I was unable to progress past getting the lab coat (went back inside the women's locker room a second time). Was able to go back and do that, but now I have the ID card and the elevator just sends me back to the first floor.
It works fine for me, the quest is not bugged, but you messed it up returning to the elevator room once you take the coat instead of going to the room to the right.
Have you loaded the same savegame? it is better to reload the save before entering the lab and play that part again following Kertug walkthrough. If you cant play a savegame at the start of the mission, you will have to set on switches 529 "visitante LAb", switch "Mision Labs Tia maggie" and switch 537 "traje hecho".
Once you reach the scientists on the upper right room if they dont talk about the laxatives when you approach them set variable 173 "avetra maggie tia" to 45

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
If i understand right.
From Walkthrough
...i. Bring the coffee back to the scientist in the Northwest corner room and wait for him to go to the bathroom. Then check the star area to find a true Lab ID.
j. Head back to the hallway and go north to the elevators to go to the next floor.
Not to the elevator you came in.

Reactions: thehexcomplex
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes