Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Wait what,
Which of the girls got pregnant?
The first girl you impregnate is during Jet's mission to stole some documents in Annie Garrison's house then you impregnate Amy during her quest when you and her go out to dinner

BlankMasterKing

Mar 23, 2018
Can someone give me a save file since mine keep getting corrupted after giving maria the package from the clothe store please give it to her and ive seen the cut scene already so dont worry

Zicary31

Jan 20, 2019
Este es un foro en inglés, así que pregunta en inglés si quieres respuestas. ¿Y a qué te refieres con esa risa malvada?
This is English-only forum, so ask in English if you want answers. And what do you mean with that evil laugh?
that who is that woman appears to me from the beginning of the game

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
If I'm not wrong the negative dream unlocks only joining Warren's gang but I'm not 100% sure so keep asking around
That's not true, i played Nina's story and i unlocked the negative dream, right now i'm playing my second save(Nesrot) and if you choose him, you will unlock the negative dream too.

To be honest at the moment, Nesrot's gang is the best choice.

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
Я не могу найти Марию. Он пригласил меня на свидание и сказал, что встретится на площади. Где она здесь? В каком районе?

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
ya if you wanna 100% everything then you need a walkthrough... but i haven't been using one and so far so good (not that far in yet) but im probably missing alot of things lol
Exactly. Of course you can live long and happy
ya if you wanna 100% everything then you need a walkthrough... but i haven't been using one and so far so good (not that far in yet) but im probably missing alot of things lol
Exactly. Of course you can live long and happy life missing an even or two but it's a complicated game and it's easy to miss an event which leads to the whole chain of others. I was offering Beggar corrected walkthroughs but he never implemented any of them.

Oslang

Nov 7, 2018
Can anyone help?
I’m doing beth’s Quest and I don’t get transferred to principal office after talking with Tom.
The walkthrough says I will be transferred to the office but nothing happened.

TheDusty

Oct 29, 2017
When i enter the Night Club (China town) for Nadine, when the dance starts the Game will freez... can somewone help me?

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Hello i have a problem after negative dream i select IT WAS MARIA and after aunt handjob i get a black screen anyone help
please?

Reactions: Smutlover

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
hey everyone i had the negative dream and after the puvnch from dad i get visites and then it says at the top 1Floor and the screen remains dark any help would be appreciated

Reactions: Henture
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes