Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guess what?

I'm playing 2.1 + extra and I can't put the aphrodisiac in the meal anymore. No more arrow, guys:

ScreenShot_20190131133533.png

So, 2.1+extra and 2 more game mechanics were broken by the Author:

- I can't touch Amy/Laura/Maria in her bed at night because they always wake up;
- I can't put the aphrodisiac in Amy/Laura's meal because the arrow has vanished.

NICE JOB, BoN!!

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guess what?

I'm playing 2.1 + extra and I can't put the aphrodisiac in the meal anymore. No more arrow, guys:

View attachment 235953

So, 2.1+extra and 2 more game mechanics were broken by the Author:

- I can't touch Amy/Laura/Maria in her bed at night because they always wake up;
- I can't put the aphrodisiac in Amy/Laura's meal because the arrow has vanished.

NICE JOB, BoN!!
A silly question, because we all have one mind for all seasons so, do you have aphrodisiac in your items? Because i don't have this problem. As for the night: Amy you can go to her room when you wake up in the morning, Laura go to her room at 04:00 after midnight and Maria the same time.
Edit: When i put aphrodisiac the arrow disappears. Sleep and try the next day.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I finish Sarah, Laura and Amy quest, but the negative dream don't happen!! What i have to do to triggered? Sorry my english

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Walk through for negative dream:

living room
front door card -> sarah's bedroom
sarah's bedroom card -> shower
shower card -> second floor
kitchen

kitchen
camera -> basement
living room window -> second floor
front door

first floor
left of tv -> laura
laura's bedroom -> your bedroom
parents' bedroom

parents' bedroom -> shoot

I'm not sure how your choice of dialogue with your dad in the hospital affects things though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You later go on a date with Sarah, here's the correct choices:

rum&coke -> dance -> request song -> lil mater cock -> go home -> follow
How you triggered this dream?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Guys please, somebody answer me. I finished Sarah, Laura and Emily missions, unlock all the sex scenes, I go out and enter the house but the negative dream scene is not activated. What do I have to do to activate it? Please answer me

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys please, somebody answer me. I finished Sarah, Laura and Emily missions, unlock all the sex scenes, I go out and enter the house but the negative dream scene is not activated. What do I have to do to activate it? Please answer me
Have you joined Warren's gang?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes