Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Could you tell me how triggered negative dream?
You have to finish Maria, Dad, Sarah, Amy and Laura quest, also you have to be a gang member, i think the dream works whatever gang you choose, at least works for sure with Ghang and Nestor mafia.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
pretty fun game, only problem is the English hard to follow the story with how bad it is lol anyone have a language patch? Lol

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah it's fun BUT you can't play it without walkthrough and dev's walkthrough is pure crap.
ya if you wanna 100% everything then you need a walkthrough... but i haven't been using one and so far so good (not that far in yet) but im probably missing alot of things lol

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You have to finish Maria, Dad, Sarah, Amy and Laura quest, also you have to be a gang member, i think the dream works whatever gang you choose, at least works for sure with Ghang and Nestor mafia.
I finished all this quests, become nestor gang member and doesn't work. I need go in home at specific day and/or time?

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
The game is very nice but the contents are very lacking. For example, transvestites can fucking Mike. some women can fucking mike with strapon. are the contents?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I finished all this quests, become nestor gang member and doesn't work. I need go in home at specific day and/or time?
Try this, weekday morning go to school, after school go to your home, if this didn't work then i need some time to figure it out, i am in process for making the walkthrough and i didn't reach that part to tell you for sure what to do.

Reactions: lipe2410

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Wait what,
Which of the girls got pregnant?
If you have seen the sperm entering the egg at the end of scenes like with Amy that means you have impregnated to girl. There is no story part to it other than Amy. You are just shown that she is impregnated.

brist555

Dec 14, 2018
mARIA WATS FOR YOU BY THE DOOR AND TAKES YOU TO MEET LUCY. After that Maria's story arc is over.
Thanks for reply. I have passed Jack young story and done fully furnished Lucy house. But nothing triggered for next story event. Maybe in the next update?:unsure:

Zicary31

Jan 20, 2019
Hola, tengo una duda de que es la mujer que está cerca de mi habitación con una risa malvada desde el comienzo del juego y no puedo interactuar con ella. 20190131_124055.jpg 20190131_124055.jpg

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hola, tengo una duda de que es la mujer que está cerca de mi habitación con una risa malvada desde el comienzo del juego y no puedo interactuar con ella. View attachment 236483 View attachment 236483
Este es un foro en inglés, así que pregunta en inglés si quieres respuestas. ¿Y a qué te refieres con esa risa malvada?
This is English-only forum, so ask in English if you want answers. And what do you mean with that evil laugh?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes