Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks.
What should I do next to pursue the storyline?
Did she ask YOU TO PUT SOMETHING ON DADS PHONE ALREADY? Once you do that she thanks you and you are done. Now you can bang her a bunch of different times.

jayjay1988

Jan 20, 2019
Did she ask YOU TO PUT SOMETHING ON DADS PHONE ALREADY? Once you do that she thanks you and you are done. Now you can bang her a bunch of different times.
I don't remember. Is that after the hospital ?

Where do I find dad's phone ?

Edit : She says we will meet Lucy tomorrow but nothing happens

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
It has been a while since I played the game...and downloaded 2.1. Using the 2.0 walkthrough, I completed Sarah (with the exception of the library scene with Shasta) and have gone on 2 dates with Shasta. Per the walkthrough, the 3rd date is the beach and she asks "do you have sunscreen?" I have 13 of those in the inventory, but cannot further the interaction thus do not get invited to her (Shasta) house. Any suggestions? Is this a bug?

***Nevermind, I closed the program and reloaded and it solved the problem.

BlankMasterKing

Mar 23, 2018
Can someone one get me save file from the point where Marie take off her clothe since mine keep skipping that and does not let me progress and get point from Rachel

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

My New Life [v2.1 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 4.09GB

Download Win (685MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

My New Life [v2.1 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 4.09GB

Download Win (685MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
keeps saying extract failed any info on why this might be??

Reactions: gyuuro

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
Yes you can use saves from earlier versions. But you need to move saves to newer version yourself. To /www -subfolder.

There seems to be some kind of delay bug in Rosalva's appearance to Class. I didn't have her in my class when I started newest version with save from older version but she appeared next week's Friday. Just as if she would have been introduced to class afterRonlad was arrested.

Events which happen outside of something. In this case outside of Home in Old Quarter.

Most probably, yes.

Update Archive Extracter first. If still doesn't work, delete broke archive and download again. Come back to ask more help if didn't work...

Sure everyone who want play it will download whole package every time it's updated. That's BoN's style of updating...

Edit: Of course, there's option of Uploader making a stripped package containing only added and modified files but so far none have done it.
Firstly I would like to say thank you! Secondly, I've tried to update and redownload my unarchive extracter and also the game, it still doesn't work though. I'm also pretty incompetent with tech, but I use "The Unachieverer" and I have Wine if that info helps any?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but someone have the walkthrough only for the new thing in the v2.1?
I just had some internet problem. I try to look and see some pages, but there are to many and i do not understand if someone have posted it or not.
Anticipate thankses.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Firstly I would like to say thank you! Secondly, I've tried to update and redownload my unarchive extracter and also the game, it still doesn't work though. I'm also pretty incompetent with tech, but I use "The Unachieverer" and I have Wine if that info helps any?
So, one person more suffering the features of Rotten Fruit ;D. Well, I don't know much about Fruit; I meant by Archive Extracter whatever you use to open .rar, .zip, .7zip etc archives. In a Winning 10 PC WinRar, WinZip, 7Zip, for example, are those. Check if those work in mac too. Or what ever is the program filling the same purpose in and with ios, it have to be updated as quite often un-updated extracter causes "corruption" of archives. "Corruption" because Packages made with newer version often don't open in older version of extracter.

Hi guys sorry to ask this, but someone have the walkthrough only for the new thing in the v2.1?
I just had some internet problem. I try to look and see some pages, but there are to many and i do not understand if someone have posted it or not.
Anticipate thankses.
Search Kertug 's Posts. Have been doing those for some time already:
How To Search In F95Zone or Desire Will Be Angry GIF.gif

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So, one person more suffering the features of Rotten Fruit ;D. Well, I don't know much about Fruit; I meant by Archive Extracter whatever you use to open .rar, .zip, .7zip etc archives. In a Winning 10 PC WinRar, WinZip, 7Zip, for example, are those. Check if those work in mac too. Or what ever is the program filling the same purpose in and with ios, it have to be updated as quite often un-updated extracter causes "corruption" of archives. "Corruption" because Packages made with newer version often don't open in older version of extracter.

Search Kertug 's Posts. Have been doing those for some time already:
View attachment 235813
Bro as i say i look some pages. And Kertug for now have post only the v2.0.
As i say i had some internet problem. But that do not mean that i do not know the roules XD
I ask when i do not find something. And ofc i ask after i use search XD
Only is a bit hard when you need to find new thing.
Because ppl write some thing, other write other and so on. So i just think perhpas someone have all the info and can help me.

Anyway if someone have please let me know.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Bro as i say i look some pages. And Kertug for now have post only the v2.0.
As i say i had some internet problem. But that do not mean that i do not know the roules XD
I ask when i do not find something. And ofc i ask after i use search XD
Only is a bit hard when you need to find new thing.
Because ppl write some thing, other write other and so on. So i just think perhpas someone have all the info and can help me.

Anyway if someone have please let me know.
Hmm, I'm quite sure I already saw someone posting something walkthrough-like for v2.1. And of course first suspect is Kertug as usual. Well, maybe it was just a mirage because of blood concentration of my coffee circulation system was too high. Let's take care of that problem before any further searching...

And: You can blame Bantry for that last line of his "How-To-Search-In-F95Zone-Or-Desire-Will-Be-Angry" -gif ;D It's not my work I just spead it all over forum whenever possible :p

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm quite sure I already saw someone posting something walkthrough-like for v2.1. And of course first suspect is Kertug as usual.
You're right, is here and with a simple search by user is very easy to find it.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
You're right, is here and with a simple search by user is very easy to find it.
Well, why it isn't in OP, Uncle "Uploader" VT? Some people apparently need it... (not me right now as no dead ends found. Yet...)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, why it isn't in OP, Uncle "Uploader" VT? Some people apparently need it... (not me right now as no dead ends found. Yet...)
I'm just waiting for the current version of the game (+extras ) :)

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I'm just waiting for the current version of the game (+extras ) :)
Are we in same level of versions right now? Walkthrough for v2.0. is in OP, walkthrough for v2.1. isn't. As you can see from Headline of Thread this is now version 2.1. +Extras. Or are you waiting for v2.1. Fixed + Extras??
-edited as usual-

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

LittleYui

Feb 22, 2018
is the bug hate me this much 3rd new game still stuck i cant get into Mss. Taylor house at all i play till day 32
lol i found out hard way only can enter during midnight i i dont understand (dawning) mean T_T

Reactions: stray monkeys

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Are we in same level of versions right now? Walkthrough for v2.0. is in OP, walkthrough for v2.1. isn't. As you can see from Headline of Thread this is now version 2.1. +Extras. Or are you waiting for v2.1. Fixed + Extras??
-edited as usual-
Well the walkthrough i posted is only for version 2.1 thats why is not on OP. The Main Quest Walkthrough for v 2.1 is not finished yet, i will finish it in this weekend.
Edit: the post.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes