Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
I can ask Maria on a date and she says okay meet in square but then nothing happens - is that what other people are getting or should I do something else?

Also can now put aphrodisiac in Sara and Maria's food. Does that have any effect?

Azzrayel

Aug 10, 2017
I have issues where I have seen the meeting with maria and here friend. had the visits in my room with the 2 visits where im sleeping and the one after i use the console. i go to touch her and my game freezes. is there a variable flag to move past it

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
Based on later dialogue, I think you have to be a part of the Russian gang to trigger this event.
nah, i joined the hornets. was about to give up but then i remembered that i hadn't unlocked all laura's scenes and that did it.

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
nah, i joined the hornets. was about to give up but then i remembered that i hadn't unlocked all laura's scenes and that did it.
The dialogue I'm referring to must be different depending on which gang you joined then.

zkae

May 27, 2018
Boy o boy is this was made with renpy &good English summertime saga &milfy city would have serious competition.
Absolutely love sarah and amy

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
Walk through for negative dream:

living room
front door card -> sarah's bedroom
sarah's bedroom card -> shower
shower card -> second floor
kitchen

kitchen
camera -> basement
living room window -> second floor
front door

first floor
left of tv -> laura
laura's bedroom -> your bedroom
parents' bedroom

parents' bedroom -> shoot

I'm not sure how your choice of dialogue with your dad in the hospital affects things though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You later go on a date with Sarah, here's the correct choices:

rum&coke -> dance -> request song -> lil mater cock -> go home -> follow

Reactions: Agent.404

Azzrayel

Aug 10, 2017
Never mind got it ... but now i didnt play the intro so Ive only got 2 magazines for laura 1 from morgan at school 1 from kiosk in town

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
According to BON's roadmap for the game, the final version of MNL 1 should be out by this Fall.
I wouldn't bet on it.

He's already at least a month behind that original roadmap, and yesterday (Jan. 29) he put up a poll asking his Patreons if they A) wanted him to stop updating the game and focus on fixing the code/getting rid of all the bugs, and cleaning up outdated parts of the story that no longer make any sense (which he said would take him at least 2 months); or B) continue to release new content as normal, fixing bugs here and there like he has been. The overwhelming response was for him to fix the game. So if BoN listens to his Patreons (and he tends to always do), there won't be new content added to the game until sometime in April at the earliest. So I'm guessing the game won't be done until the end of the year.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I wouldn't bet on it.

He's already at least a month behind that original roadmap, and yesterday (Jan. 29) he put up a poll asking his Patreons if they A) wanted him to stop updating the game and focus on fixing the code/getting rid of all the bugs, and cleaning up outdated parts of the story that no longer make any sense (which he said would take him at least 2 months); or B) continue to release new content as normal, fixing bugs here and there like he has been. The overwhelming response was for him to fix the game. So if BoN listens to his Patreons (and he tends to always do), there won't be new content added to the game until sometime in April at the earliest. So I'm guessing the game won't be done until the end of the year.

Fair play to BoN on that. The game is massive compared to 90% of the games out there. And whilst I think a lot the mini-games killed the fun, end of the day he's been trying to give reasons as to why you would fuck such a person. But yeah its buggy as fuck and look forward to when its all in order.

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
The problem with this game is its almost impossible to play without walkthrough and with the help of the walkthrough its still a mess to understand what to do

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes