lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Holy shit, Jack's story is awesome. lol
I honestly didn't expect that. It's actually more interesting than the main game's story to me, even though we get just a glimpse of it.

uvuvwevwe

Jul 21, 2017
hey anyone got a problem in maria early mission when her sister asked for dance? the dance stopped immediately. can anyone help me?

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "Ketsura, post: 1545870, member: 182755"] Oyunun android portunu kaçırmamak için [USER = 9060] @ the66 [/ USER] anlaşmazlık kanalına katılın ya da indirme bağlantısını yayınlayana kadar burada bekleyebilirsiniz. ama şimdilik ne zaman yayınlanacağını bilmiyorum [/ QUOTE]
Thanks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Every time i try to make it better, thank you for your good words.

My New Life Main Quests Walkthrough v 2.1 Download :
Thank you so much. I played the game following the previous and didn't get any issues. It's very clear and useful.

Added to OP.

Reactions: Kertug

aff.686

Feb 9, 2018
I'm repeating the date with Sara and the same scene always comes out. I have to choose between vagina or ass, and after this she always give me her room key. what i have to do to continue the history?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm repeating the date with Sara and the same scene always comes out. I have to choose between vagina or ass, and after this she always give me her room key. what i have to do to continue the history?
If you mean the dates in new ver 2.1 and assuming that you finish Sarah's quest, there is nothing more to do, you can just repeat the dates.

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
i started downloading this on mega yesteray. it downloaded ok but then to open i had to extract all files and almost 24 hours later they are still extracting and bar only looks like its 1/5 of way done. no other game has taken more than 5-10 mins so any ideas what the problem is here?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i did both of them :O if i talk to them in recess they only say hi mark!
The scene is triggered in Terracota clothing store, when you go with kayla to buy some clothing(you take her on a car from Warrens mansion to the clothing store), you find Daisy at one of the changing rooms and can interact with her, but as Kertug has explained sometimes tht event gets bugged and you need to reload and to try again.
The contitions for that event to trigger are>
variable 59 "Papa quest" to be 42 or higher,
switch "Concurso ganado Beth" to be on
Variable "relacion Daisy" to be 15 or higher

Reactions: hyozanryu

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i started downloading this on mega yesteray. it downloaded ok but then to open i had to extract all files and almost 24 hours later they are still extracting and bar only looks like its 1/5 of way done. no other game has taken more than 5-10 mins so any ideas what the problem is here?
Some suggestions:
1. Try to use 7zip, if you use another program to extract
2. Check your hard drive for errors.
3. Restart your PC
4. If you have more than one hard drives, try to copy the zip file to another drive and extract there.
5. Rename the zip file with less letters (example: Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v21Xtras
to BON-THENEWLIFE_v21Xtras).
Lets see if one of the suggestions work.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Я не могу найти Марию. Он пригласил меня на свидание и сказал, что встретится на площади. Где она здесь? В каком районе?
не в этом обновлении. Вы не можете встретить ее. Вы можете только встречаться с Кэрол, Рейчел и 2 другими. Квадрат еще не существует, поэтому в любое время он говорит вам, чтобы встретиться на площади для будущих обновлений.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes