stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Please help me, crime bosses quest won't trigger.
By crime bosses scene you mean getting abducted by Jackeline at East Town? Have you followed Kertug walkthrough?
To trigger the scene you should have set the trap to Amy boyfriend with Chloe in his house and you should have killed some thugs in East Town with your dad and after you should have gone to the Yatch Party with him.
If you played those 2 scenes the event should trigger from 18:00 on once you enter in East Town, upload your savegame if it doesnt work

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
well I have completed all the necessary quests.But my negative dreams are not coming.Help me please
If you belong to Warrens mafia the event wont trigger (negative dream is a coma caused by a beating from Warren thugs) there is no new content for people following Warren in v2.1.
Upload your savegame if you belong to another mafia and the event does not trigger

Apr 5, 2018
How come "Warren Gang" players arent able to play the new content (jacks life and maria scenes/sarah dates) but every other gang is able?

Is he planning something special for warren gang? The story is the same for all of them, enter house once you become a gang member then negative world/lucy stuff plays out.

Left 1 gang out for no reason?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
How come "Warren Gang" players arent able to play the new content (jacks life and maria scenes/sarah dates) but every other gang is able?
Is he planning something special for warren gang? The story is the same for all of them, enter house once you become a gang member then negative world/lucy stuff plays out.
Left 1 gang out for no reason?
Probably he will set more content on Warrens gang to compensate, also probably Jacks life will be able to be played on next versions for people following Warren. Relationships are getting polarised and Maria is becoming more and more far from Jacks path
The way it is now has sense as the events of v2.1 start when you get beaten by Warrens thugs because you meddled in their affairs

DajjalSaint

Mar 16, 2018
when i read the walkthrough i see there's a walkthrough with a girl name rosalva. Where is she? I cant find her during recess

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
is out, a pity there is a bug that conflicts with my savegames and you have to change map007.json first if you want to use them :cry:. Hoping next version BON fixes that bug!

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
when i read the walkthrough i see there's a walkthrough with a girl name rosalva. Where is she? I cant find her during recess
You are probably using the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game dont use it as it can lead you into some bugs and dead ends. Use Kertug's Walkthrough 2.1 instead from
For Rosalva to appear you will need to use a program called RPGMakerSaveEditor, you can find it and a small guide on how to use it in my signature

DajjalSaint

Mar 16, 2018
You are probably using the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game dont use it as it can lead you into some bugs and dead ends. Use Kertug's Walkthrough 2.1 instead from
For Rosalva to appear you will need to use a program called RPGMakerSaveEditor, you can find it and a small guide on how to use it in my signature
I use kertug walkthrough 2.1 but i played ver 2.0
I new in this forum, what do u mean by "how to use it in my signature"? Where i can find your signature?
Sorry for bad english

Reactions: stray monkeys

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I new in this forum, what do u mean by "how to use it in my signature"? Where i can find your signature?
Sorry for bad english
Red parts of Stray Monkey's Post are Links. Signature is Permanent part of Posts in Forum. Signature, you know...

My New Life V2.1 savegame library / A small guide on how to use RPGMakerSaveEditor / How to change the name of the main character in RPGMaker How to use downloaded savegames in RPGMaker /

DajjalSaint

Mar 16, 2018
Red parts of Stray Monkey's Post are Links. Signature is Permanent part of Posts in Forum. Signature, you know...

My New Life V2.1 savegame library / A small guide on how to use RPGMakerSaveEditor / How to change the name of the main character in RPGMaker How to use downloaded savegames in RPGMaker /
Ok.. I get it

Thank you

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry for bad english
In Kertugs Walkthrough you can find:
Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the square”. Then you can find Rosalva at recess to start her quest at later time, also if you didn’t fix that might bugs Caroline quest later on game).

Copy RPGMakerSaveEdit to your save folder, drag and drop the file you want to modify over RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe and that will open the file. On the upper menu clic on "advanced">edit switches and variables
and in switches tab look for switch 315, check the sqare and then press alt+F4 to save and close it.
Load the modified file and that should do it

Reactions: DajjalSaint

Sajakudasas

Feb 24, 2019
By crime bosses scene you mean getting abducted by Jackeline at East Town? Have you followed Kertug walkthrough?
To trigger the scene you should have set the trap to Amy boyfriend with Chloe in his house and you should have killed some thugs in East Town with your dad and after you should have gone to the Yatch Party with him.
If you played those 2 scenes the event should trigger from 18:00 on once you enter in East Town, upload your savegame if it doesnt work
Yes, I have followed Kertug walkhthrough and yet trigger the event.
and when Yatch Party occured, i don't remember having party with him.
Here's my save file
*sorry for the bad english

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes