Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Just need a quick awnser before I continue my playthrough:

If you choose Warren Mafia does Maria leave forever? You cant see any of her scenes going forward in the game? She vanishes?

Do you have to join Nina Mafia if you want Maria content to stay in the game?
Maria content continues, whatever mafia you choose, just for you to know if you choose Warren mafia, there is no new content in version 2.1. You can play version 2.1 content with the other three mafias.

Lmariachi

Feb 21, 2019
Hello maybe someone might help me. I have problem with Rachel if I am following walktrough or not. Issue I have is that I can't progress with meetings at the apartment. No matter how bad I will be on dates or how good I don't get a screen to talk to her or give gifts it's always straight away going to sex/other erotic stuff. And after many many meetings I don't get Beggar/comic or Beth conversation.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello maybe someone might help me. I have problem with Rachel if I am following walktrough or not. Issue I have is that I can't progress with meetings at the apartment. No matter how bad I will be on dates or how good I don't get a screen to talk to her or give gifts it's always straight away going to sex/other erotic stuff. And after many many meetings I don't get Beggar/comic or Beth conversation.
Probably you follow the walkthrough that coming with the game, i suggest you to follow the Main Quests Walkthrough for version 2.1.
Do not go for dates with Rachel, only home visits to slow up her love and for you to be able to do the comick and Beth;s house quest parts.
Edit: And in the new versions you can't give gifts to her.

Lmariachi

Feb 21, 2019
Probably you follow the walkthrough that coming with the game, i suggest you to follow the Main Quests Walkthrough for version 2.1.
Do not go for dates with Rachel, only home visits to slow up her love and for you to be able to do the comick and Beth;s house quest parts.
Edit: And in the new versions you can't give gifts to her.
Yes I get your point, but that is happening for me after very first part - first date (caught by Maria) followed by next day quest with exam ending with first scene at home. If I go pay a visit next time it's ending with scene of kissing without any chance of conversation. Another meeting ends with handjob straight away. Next with sex - then get prompted to talk to Morgan. Forgive me if I did not checked right but the newest walktrough I can find is this

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yes I get your point, but that is happening for me after very first part - first date (caught by Maria) followed by next day quest with exam ending with first scene at home. If I go pay a visit next time it's ending with scene of kissing without any chance of conversation. Another meeting ends with handjob straight away. Next with sex - then get prompted to talk to Morgan. Forgive me if I did not checked right but the newest walktrough I can find is this
If you check my signature you will find the new one, read it carefully.:)

Reactions: Lmariachi

Zetsue

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all. I'm new to this so my apologies if I ask something someone ask before or something stupid . thanks in advance. Where can I find a android version pleased ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi all. I'm new to this so my apologies if I ask something someone ask before or something stupid . thanks in advance. Where can I find a android version pleased ?
Here you m8

Credits goes to @the66

Grema

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone have a full save for the new Maria house events? I lost my old saves and i don`t wanna replay the entire game if it possible. Thanks!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone have a full save for the new Maria house events? I lost my old saves and i don`t wanna replay the entire game if it possible. Thanks!
Ask in the specified thread of My New Life Saves Request

lamek56

Feb 3, 2019
Screenshot_20190223-101304.png

I have a problem. the game hangs in this position. after the shower the butler. at nadin solution. is there a solution?
ps. Android.
thx.

rashadghost

Feb 27, 2018
Then something is wrong in your game files.
The image is from 2.1+Extras version.
i figured the problem its a folder i got from here it was idk a mod or something called Data its when i replaced the filres maria get blocked by the cat but for the life of me i dont remember what was it or whats for

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
And for Maria?
there are still no aphrodisiac scenes with maria in v2.1 sorry!
i figured the problem its a folder i got from here it was idk a mod or something called Data its when i replaced the filres maria get blocked by the cat but for the life of me i dont remember what was it or whats for
If you might have messed with the game files, it is better to keep your savegames and install v2.1 afresh to prevent some bugs. If you cant download the game you can replace the map of old town with the vanilla v2.1 one here it is, copy it to your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder (but is risky as some other maps could have been modified making you find another bugs)

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
I haven't played since version 1.9, does it still bug itself during the fighting tournament mission, when you take the two sisters to see the head of your mafia (the russian one at the very least)?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I haven't played since version 1.9, does it still bug itself during the fighting tournament mission, when you take the two sisters to see the head of your mafia (the russian one at the very least)?
I think it is solved now, if you have a problem tell us

rashadghost

Feb 27, 2018
there are still no aphrodisiac scenes with maria in v2.1 sorry!

If you might have messed with the game files, it is better to keep your savegames and install v2.1 afresh to prevent some bugs. If you cant download the game you can replace the map of old town with the vanilla v2.1 one here it is, copy it to your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder (but is risky as some other maps could have been modified making you find another bugs)
Thank you i did download the game again and i will have a save backup just in case :)

Reactions: stray monkeys
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes