Dec 29, 2018
I got some problem, when i have wine and i come to mrs taylor house, then she ask you already have it? But always answer no, whats wrong with that ?
Please help :(

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
I put the aphrodisiac in Sarah's food... I go to sleep at 00:00... but nothing happens... I have completed all her quests...

Reactions: Mauof

RadioTalkShow

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys I have a question concerning the walkthrough so basically when it says to start the daisy and beth recess events in between does it mean like 1st day daisy 2nd day beth or does it it mean to do both on the same day if it is on the same day how can i do both at the same time because its not letting me once i start the daisy quest i cant start the beth quest and vice versa with beth and it just ends the school day im so confused

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
If you choosed which gang to join go to the guy with the car near the bus stop in Old Quarter and he'll teleport to your gang hideout then search for a room with a fight ring
Okay thx. By the way is there a gang that you recommend or does it matter?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys I have a question concerning the walkthrough so basically when it says to start the daisy and beth recess events in between does it mean like 1st day daisy 2nd day beth or does it it mean to do both on the same day if it is on the same day how can i do both at the same time because its not letting me once i start the daisy quest i cant start the beth quest and vice versa with beth and it just ends the school day im so confused
Start and finish First Daisy's recess and after Beth's.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I have the photo of Derek with that shemale but I can't find Amy in the afternoon. She's not in the basement

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes