SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
If I haven't played the game in a few versions do I need to restart the game for some of the main quest stuff? I've done all the quests that should unlock the nightmare but it won't trigger.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
If I haven't played the game in a few versions do I need to restart the game for some of the main quest stuff? I've done all the quests that should unlock the nightmare but it won't trigger.
Do you belong to Warrens gang? if so the nigthmare wont trigger as is a coma you get into after a beating from Warrens thugs

munkiepower

Aug 20, 2018
Don't know where to ask this but when u need to choose sara or sasha the walktrough says u can get both in extra version. but it doesn't explain how.. anyone can help me with that?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Don't know where to ask this but when u need to choose sara or sasha the walktrough says u can get both in extra version. but it doesn't explain how.. anyone can help me with that?
If you continue reading the walkthrough, you will reach to the point: For Extra Game Version you can have Shasha too at page 21 or Sarah at page 24.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Nah, I'm in the russians' gang.
You have to complete your relationship with sarah (you have had anal sex with her), complete your relationship with Laura(when you go to her room in the evening she asks if you want to fuck her ass or her pussy), and complete Amy quest till you come back from the hospital after getting hit by a car and have sex with her in her room. Upload your savegame if you completed it all and doesnt work

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Ughh I'm stuck at Nadine mission, driving mini game. Where's the arrow key?

On Android btw
use the different areas of the screen as the arrow keys, upper zone is for up arrow, left area for left arrow, etc (I dont play on Android but I believe The66 told to do so in these kind of scenes)
Check his original post where he explains it and v2.1

Do you have any chance of this game receiving a Portuguese or Spanish translation?
Probably it wont be translated unless some Spanish or Portuguese fan takes a great amount of time to do it

Reactions: Jaberwock

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
You have to complete your relationship with sarah (you have had anal sex with her), complete your relationship with Laura(when you go to her room in the evening she asks if you want to fuck her ass or her pussy), and complete Amy quest till you come back from the hospital after getting hit by a car and have sex with her in her room. Upload your savegame if you completed it all and doesnt work
Hmm, might have Sarah too low. I'll try that.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
use the different areas of the screen as the arrow keys, upper zone is for up arrow, left area for left arrow, etc (I dont play on Android but I believe The66 told to do so in these kind of scenes)
Check his original post where he explains it and v2.1

Probably it wont be translated unless some Spanish or Portuguese fan takes a great amount of time to do it

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt. The game's already in Spanish. The author clearly writes the dialogues in Spanish (he "thinks" them in Spanish, dude), then he googletranslates them into a crippled broken English.

Moreover, if you check the saves using RPGMaker Save editor, you'll find that switches and variables are in Spanish.

chdabzn

May 1, 2018
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt. The game's already in Spanish. The author clearly writes the dialogues in Spanish (he "thinks" them in Spanish, dude), then he googletranslates them into a crippled broken English.

Moreover, if you check the saves using RPGMaker Save editor, you'll find that switches and variables are in Spanish.
so is there any way to put the game in Spanish?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
so is there any way to put the game in Spanish?
Are you Spanish? just use some imagination.

I'm not Spanish, but I sometimes just literally translate them from English to Spanish while reading them and they make sense way more than before:

just think about the early lunch scene in Rachel's quest, when Christian kicks the MC because he refused to give him money and Rachel exclaims: "Mother of mine!". She originally said: "Madre mia!", of course, but the asinine Author translated it "Mother of mine".

johnmatrix

Nov 22, 2018
used stealth cheat to early and now i cant wake maria when touching her to progress the story is there a way for removing my stealth points ??

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Go talk to Markus in the afternoon, because you didn't get the Xpowder from him
Thanks!!!! After going through it again one more time I realized that the problem was that I had finished the quest where you cockblock Sarah in Beth's party on Friday instead of the weekend which makes it bugout. If that happens Markus doesn't give the mc the Xpower and it softlocks the quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes