Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Still cant date with Laura , Amy and Maria(and drug in breakfast) ? or did I miss anything ?
You can't date Laura, Amy and Maria, at least not yet, maybe BoN add dates in later versions.
You can date only Rachel, Caroline, and Sarah in v. 2.01.
As for aphrodisiac, work only for Amy, Sarah and Laura. Put the aphrodisiac in the morning and go to sleep at 24:00 hours (00:00 in game), to activate the scene.

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, can anyone tell me which program to extract? the EnigmaVBUnpacker is not working, I had a great one here but I formatted the windows and I do not remember the name I know one of the folders was output something like that.

pardon my English.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, can anyone tell me which program to extract? the EnigmaVBUnpacker is not working, I had a great one here but I formatted the windows and I do not remember the name I know one of the folders was output something like that.

pardon my English.
Probably you look for PG_Maker_MV_Decrypter.

ornreb

Aug 13, 2017
hey guys, how to extend save slot in this game?
I tried to change it in datamanager but doesn't work from me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just tag "em, zip "em and archive "em to make room for new ones.

There is one whole folder around here with all the saves one would ever need, tidily tagged and ready to pick up. Just get it and enjoy the game!

Kertug said:
" There is two ways to take the saves from older version to the new version.
1. Copy from www folder the save folder to the new version www folder.
2. Start the game, make a dummy at slot lets say 4, exit game, copy the last save you have from old version www\save folder lets say file4.rpgsave to the new varsion www/save folder and replace the file, start the game again and you can select to load the game from slot 4.

For the bug fix: make a backup of www\data folder, unzip the bug fix file, when the unzip finish you will find a "data" folder, copy this folder in to "www" folder and replace. "

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi in which folder should I unpack 4 GB android file vom Markt News Life 2.1? thank you in advance
Sorry, I didnt read your whole message and gave a wrong answer.
If you want to install it in android you cant use the same files as the PC version. Download the android version from here (it is 675MB):

it is in apk format so once you execute the file in your phone enviroment it should auto install. (To do so first you have to give permission to your phone to install a non Android market application into your phone check )

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
I just did the negative event and got out of the hospital. Been following the guide. Next event is supposed to be Maria giving me a hot welcome back and then protag's real mom showing up. This ain't happening. What am I missing?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I just did the negative event and got out of the hospital. Been following the guide. Next event is supposed to be Maria giving me a hot welcome back and then protag's real mom showing up. This ain't happening. What am I missing?
It is a bug that comes with v2.1, (but it seems that doesnt happen to everybody, i had it too) the marias event gets skipped and you find Laura coming to your room, you can play the scene as it was meant to be played if you replace the map of the second floor of your house with , that is unbugged. To do so copy the file map007.json into your "mynewlife/www/data" folder overwriting the original file (make a copy of the original map007.json in case you want to recover it later) and play the scene again

DajjalSaint

Mar 16, 2018
I am in the Tyna Quest and everytime i go the the Mafia leader there's no one in my gang to talk with (i choose warren gang) and tyna and amaria always following me
what should i do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes