Jan 29, 2019
guys, I need a helping hand. I'm stuck in beth quest. After talking with Tom at the school entrance, I don't get the principal announcement( I got a while earlier but I never have visited Markus). After school, I visit Marckus and have the conversation. But when I visit my gang(Svetlana ), nothing happens. She only says that the jobs are in the next updates.

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
how much space does the66 android version take up, i know its like 600 mb to download but how much is requiered to install it

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
guys, I need a helping hand. I'm stuck in beth quest. After talking with Tom at the school entrance, I don't get the principal announcement( I got a while earlier but I never have visited Markus). After school, I visit Marckus and have the conversation. But when I visit my gang(Svetlana ), nothing happens. She only says that the jobs are in the next updates.
once you have talked to Marckus go again to school, you have to see the scene with the principal and then go to Marckus home again there he will give you some hot leads and then is when you go to our gang base to exploit that leads. heck the latest version of Kertug Walkthrough from
I have completed all the nessesary quests prior to the dream event but I cannot get it to trigger any suggestions?
You cant trigger the Negative Dream if you belong to Warrens gang (the negative Dream is a coma that comes from a beating you receive from Warrens thugs)

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
once you have talked to Marckus go again to school, you have to see the scene with the principal and then go to Marckus home again there he will give you some hot leads and then is when you go to our gang base to exploit that leads. heck the latest version of Kertug Walkthrough from

You cant trigger the Negative Dream if you belong to Warrens gang (the negative Dream is a coma that comes from a beating you receive from Warrens thugs)
Thanks that explains it guess I’ll have to do my Nesrot save.

Reactions: stray monkeys

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
so is there a known bug with Allison for the current version? because 1 finished her path in the past but now it seems that i cant do anything with her now.. she shows up outside her house again btw

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
I'm trying to do the Sarah and sasha quest but after I finish going to beth's and markus's house and sasha says she's going to come on the date the mc just says he's tired and wants to rest. is this a bug or am I missing something that triggers the rest of the quest?

Reactions: YameteDesu

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
so is there a known bug with Allison for the current version? because 1 finished her path in the past but now it seems that i cant do anything with her now.. she shows up outside her house again btw
Probably the original bug is Allison appearing in front of her house, once you speak with her your Allison quest variable goes down to 50 or 51 so you wont be able to speak with her at the gangs base, change variable 244 "AllisonQuest" to 60 and you should be able to talk to her at the gangs base again (but it wont make her dissappear from the street)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm trying to do the Sarah and sasha quest but after I finish going to beth's and markus's house and sasha says she's going to come on the date the mc just says he's tired and wants to rest. is this a bug or am I missing something that triggers the rest of the quest?
Did you spend time outside of your room, until you transport to your room at 22:00?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: stray monkeys

Goku444

Oct 28, 2017
Go talk to Markus in the afternoon, because you didn't get the Xpowder from him

Goku444

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to make Amy come to your room about her being pregnant, because I've followed the walk through and nothing is happening

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to make Amy come to your room about her being pregnant, because I've followed the walk through and nothing is happening
Have you dated with her in commercial town and gone out in a car? then your variable 56 "Amy Quest" should be 30 (check if is higher or lower than that)
if your variable Amy quest has a value of 30 you should go to sleep 5 days in your bed to make the variable 227 AMY ESPERA rise to 5

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
i found 2 scene about maria, i think this not write in walkthrough, correct me if am wrong
06.00 am play console in you room and choose invite maria to play, u get same scene as welcome home scene after u in hospital(negative dream) repetable
16.00 pm in upstair toilet u get blowjob from maria repetable
Sry my english not to good

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes