ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
... So your best bet would be to trigger the event at 1900 hours. any later and you will be teleported back to your home and Jet will be dead.
This part is not entirely true. The game actually sets the time back to 19:00 hours when you walk into the bookstore at this point in the game. You can try it out if you have a save around this area. Walk in at either 20:00 or 21:00, then when you get outside for your attempt to get help check the time on your phone. It should say 19:00. This means you can't take any detours though because as you mentioned it takes 2 hrs to go back and forth so if you go anywhere but old quarter and back you will transfer home and bye bye Jet.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
First, Id just like to make note that this game DESPERATELY needs a gallery. Like Id be willing to sacrifice an update or two for one.

Second, Im really into Maria's storyline at this point but dont wanna grind back to the laundry scene. So if anyone has a save right before, Id consider it one of hell of a kindness!

Reactions: Qwasar and Dogmeat

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Maria ,nesrot and dad's quest are interlinked for now so if any updates is gonna come would be small part of each and most probably i feel when ever updates come regarding them it would be with maria to get her computer emails for nesrot just a guess though but its pretty exciting aswell I really want to know if hes mc's real father and who his real mother is and sarah is his step sister so basically his father is married to 3 woman one maria ,one mc's mom and 3rd Sarah's mom aka dr robinson pretty complicated situation huh

POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
anyone who know get this? i can't get mss taylor sex scene. and how can sex maria in laundry?
  • - New sex scene with Mss Taylor in recces and Nadine quest of recces
  • - You will have sex with Maria in Laundry, after mision of Beggar.
  • - Mail with 300 $ in Parking of Old Quarter

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
anyone who know get this? i can't get mss taylor sex scene. and how can sex maria in laundry?
  • - New sex scene with Mss Taylor in recces and Nadine quest of recces
  • - You will have sex with Maria in Laundry, after mision of Beggar.
  • - Mail with 300 $ in Parking of Old Quarter
We sail in same boat no one has got taylor's new scene and marias scene you get after you finish nadine quest with beggar when mc takes him home

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
That one is only for the story Amaria works at. If I remember correctly the others were 701, ans 703.
No, 702 is the days worked counter for all of the jobs. 701 is a flag that tells if you have successfully completed a job for that day (any job) 703 is for number of days you've been in treatment at the hospital once you pass the 25 days and start treatment.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is it 702 for all of the jobs?
Yes this is the day counter for all jobs. It resets to zero when you start a new job. Which can be frustrating, you have to complete one job before moving on to another. There are NOT separate counters for each job.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Are there any patreons on this board? Can you tell me if anyone has reported to the developer that the new scene he just added for Mss. Taylor is broken?

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I can confirm that this does work. If people can't join Laura in shower.
Change variable 184 to 5
I have joined Laura in the shower, but she don't call me in the afternoon, so I can't go on.
Can I change variable 184 again (to 6 for example)?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
First, Id just like to make note that this game DESPERATELY needs a gallery. Like Id be willing to sacrifice an update or two for one.

Second, Im really into Maria's storyline at this point but dont wanna grind back to the laundry scene. So if anyone has a save right before, Id consider it one of hell of a kindness!
My guess is BON couldn't create a gallery mode at this point even if he tried. In order to create a gallery you need to modularize your code so it can be called independently. So if I click on the button for a specific scene, it just sets some variables and calls that specific piece of code. In this case many of the video type scenes that you would want to see in gallery mode are embedded within mounds of other irrelevant code, especially the older scenes. He has gotten better at this as the releases have moved on, but even in the 0.9 release there are a few places where new CG is embedded where it shouldn't be. My guess is it would probably be faster for him to rewrite this whole game to create a gallery mode rather than try to find all the places he would need to change and update.

Reactions: UncleVT

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have joined Laura in the shower, but she don't call me in the afternoon, so I can't go on.
Can I change variable 184 again (to 6 for example)?
Wait what? You didn't do a really good job of describing your situation last time. If Laura never called you for your date at the pool then you should have never changed the variable in the first place. Here is the progression you tell me what you missed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes