stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
the first thing work fine i got the strip red car ( that happens when u play 10 times) but keep playing and nothing happen so i was hoping if u have a save file because i hear not many people has see that happen. please help
It is a known bug, next event is at 20 working days, every works fine till you play the first event, then the count of working days goes up to 24 so you miss the trigger for the second event to play (it only triggers at the 20th day)
To solve it you must edit your own savegame and change the variable 702 "dias trabajados" (days worked) to "20" then the event should trigger next tiem you go to work. To edit your savegame use , if you have any problems or cant handle the savegame editor ask again (y)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Deos anyone have a save file before choosing a mafia. I would like to try Nesrot to play Chole quest. I can say I finished all quest. Even though the CG RIP has a lot I didn't see during my play but I kinda lost interest in the game waiting for the new version to play again
Here is a savegame completed to the end of version v1.9 (version v2.0 is the one with extra content of Chloe) you already are with Nesrot gang

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I can anyone tell me why when I completed the Rachel quests and lessons I still had the sex as if i never took the lesson in the first place

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I can anyone tell me why when I completed the Rachel quests and lessons I still had the sex as if i never took the lesson in the first place
not sure about what you mean, but there is a bug on rachel house interactions, once you are at max love with her (variable 185= 2000) if you choose any other interaction than sex your relationship will go down again, fix your relationshiplevel with an editor ç(set it to 2000 again to have al interactions open) 213627_RACHEL.jpg

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
not sure about what you mean, but there is a bug on rachel house interactions, once you are at max love with her (variable 185= 2000) if you choose any other interaction than sex your relationship will go down again, fix your relationshiplevel with an editor View attachment 280160
what editor and I had sex with her and i came first before she was close then it delted my whole game and

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
It is a known bug, next event is at 20 working days, every works fine till you play the first event, then the count of working days goes up to 24 so you miss the trigger for the second event to play (it only triggers at the 20th day)
To solve it you must edit your own savegame and change the variable 702 "dias trabajados" (days worked) to "20" then the event should trigger next tiem you go to work. To edit your savegame use , if you have any problems or cant handle the savegame editor ask again (y)
Just curious, but have you been able to trigger that event after you choose a mafia that isn't Nesrot's? Even with a save editor?

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I can't wait for this game finally being completed and a fan makes a huge patch so i can finally play it again without having to save edit everything.
My new life in a version that would actually be playable... That would be something

Reactions: Vampira

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Just curious, but have you been able to trigger that event after you choose a mafia that isn't Nesrot's? Even with a save editor?
You can play the event only once bc the event self switches off once it is played one time. You can play the event with any mafia, to play it your switch 746 "repartidor fase 2" must be on, and switch 750 "repartidor fase 3" must be off
what editor and I had sex with her and i came first before she was close then it delted my whole game and
To edit your savegames use , in the link you cand find where to download it and a small tutorial on how to use it. BE REALLY CAREFUL WHEN YOU MODIFY YOUR SAVEGAMES AS YOU CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVES AND MAKE THEM UNPLAYABLE, only modify variables and switches that other users in the forum have told that can be modified
I'm sure that the game can't delete your savegames because it has no fuction to do that. A possibility is that the game doesnt recognise the savegames in your save folder or that a third party program like an antivirus deletes your savegames.
To try to solve the savegame problem:
--first check that the game is not installed in a windows system folder, transfer your MyNewLife folder to a common folder like c:/games or c:/
--also check that the folder and archives properites are not checked as "read-only"
--also check that your game path isnt too long (windows cant manage excesively long file paths), try to shorten it, in example:
----c:/games/My New Life [v.1 + Extras] [Beggar of Net]/MyNewLife ---->change path name to: c:/games/MyNewLife
--check your savegame folder to see its contents: "MyNewLife/www/save" if it has files called "file1.rpgsave" "file2.rpgsave"... your savegames are still there and the problem probably is that the game cant read them

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
This upcoming update is definitely going to help the game, as it'll fix A LOT of bugs and streamline the story, while also removing pointless quests. With that, I do hope in the following update, we'll get a much larger quest line with Beth (since she's my personal favorite model and character).

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
You can play the event only once bc the event self switches off once it is played one time. You can play the event with any mafia, to play it your switch 746 "repartidor fase 2" must be on, and switch 750 "repartidor fase 3" must be off

To edit your savegames use , in the link you cand find where to download it and a small tutorial on how to use it. BE REALLY CAREFUL WHEN YOU MODIFY YOUR SAVEGAMES AS YOU CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVES AND MAKE THEM UNPLAYABLE, only modify variables and switches that other users in the forum have told that can be modified
I'm sure that the game can't delete your savegames because it has no fuction to do that. A possibility is that the game doesnt recognise the savegames in your save folder or that a third party program like an antivirus deletes your savegames.
To try to solve the savegame problem:
--first check that the game is not installed in a windows system folder, transfer your MyNewLife folder to a common folder like c:/games or c:/
--also check that the folder and archives properites are not checked as "read-only"
--also check that your game path isnt too long (windows cant manage excesively long file paths), try to shorten it, in example:
----c:/games/My New Life [v.1 + Extras] [Beggar of Net]/MyNewLife ---->change path name to: c:/games/MyNewLife
--check your savegame folder to see its contents: "MyNewLife/www/save" if it has files called "file1.rpgsave" "file2.rpgsave"... your savegames are still there and the problem probably is that the game cant read them
Huh, sadly I think I missed my chance. Oh well, I plan to start a new game when the revamp comes out. Hopefully, I'll be able to see it then. :)

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Huh, sadly I think I missed my chance. Oh well, I plan to start a new game when the revamp comes out. Hopefully, I'll be able to see it then. :)
you mean you have already desinstalled the game till next version? if not you can use this savegame to play the second event ;)(y)

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Martinia news job: if you finish this job in the boat in previous game version and if this job restarts in current version, that mean you didn't start Allison quest.
Like i said i .m sure that i have finished the quest otherwise i wouldnt know it was in a boat.

rsneto

Feb 28, 2018
Guys, I'm trying to pass this part in the Android Version, but the commands don't respond, can you help me?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Like i said i .m sure that i have finished the quest otherwise i wouldnt know it was in a boat.
Marie Williams is on the boat, Martinia news job end at this point in earlier versions.
Take a look at Allison's quest to verify if you already done it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Guys, I'm trying to pass this part in the Android Version, but the commands don't respond, can you help me?
Just touch screen where direction keys shows.For example if direction shows left touch extreme left of your screen.For upwards direction touch top of your screen.For rest you can touch on direction symbols itself.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes