BDI

May 23, 2017
Im not in touch with the latest info/discord channel feedback but I think it is going to be a general polish of the game, though I dont expect big changes in stories/quests probably main variables will get modified so our old savegames probably are going to stop working and we'll have to replay the game again from the beginning (you can always wait for someone to play the game and use his savegames later)
Is there some secret way to get into the discord channel feedback area? I ask because I belong to the Man Of the House on discord and cannot call this game up.

BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
How i understand the revamp is a remake with bugfix, better animations and quality in general.
This Revamp took him 4 Months so i expect something great.

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
the hooker appears after 12:00~1:00. you know when everybody go to sleep

depending what gang you choose is the extra if not i miss a lot cg; anyway for example if is nesrot you get a chloe and charlotte (the black chick).
all you have to do is
- winning your fight
- talk to tyna (get extra motivation scene)
- talk to your boss
- search for someting change in the tournament map (the 3 maps)
- talk to the woman and do what she ask for (if you have to)
- get the scene

the 2nd extra is in the garage job. work 50 times and you get a chase car scene (whit guns) and finally it end whit a fellatio
hey do have a save file of that because it looks like it mess up on the new version because i have play 50 times and nothing happen please help

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
I.m preety sure i already finish the Allison quest on the last update before this , it was ini a boat, but now when i go to allsion office seems i.k starting from the beginning quest again ??? Can anyone help me

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I.m preety sure i already finish the Allison quest on the last update before this , it was ini a boat, but now when i go to allsion office seems i.k starting from the beginning quest again ??? Can anyone help me
Martinia news job: if you finish this job in the boat in previous game version and if this job restarts in current version, that mean you didn't start Allison quest.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Hey so if anyone gets sent a demo for the revamp from Beggar on Patreon, could you please share it here for all of us. Thanks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
hey do have a save file of that because it looks like it mess up on the new version because i have play 50 times and nothing happen please help
Upload your savegame, you mean you have played car job 50 days and no event has triggered or that speaking to the hooker at eastown doesnt progress in the quest after finding the car in High neighbourhood?

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
i really enjoyed this game but I just spent 4 hours of work and the whole thing has been erased and I have to say am not the happiest person right now so please fix this issues thank you for reading because I was having sex with Rachel and then it took me off and deleted my save file all of it

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i really enjoyed this game but I just spent 4 hours of work and the whole thing has been erased and I have to say am not the happiest person right now so please fix this issues thank you for reading because I was having sex with Rachel and then it took me off and deleted my save file all of it
The game is full of bugs but that doesnt look like something that can be done with RPGmaker, have you checked the content of your "mynewlife/www/save" folder? are there any files left? have you checked your antivirus and the files it has on quarantine? (also this option is also improbable as savegames are not .exe files) :unsure:

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
Upload your savegame, you mean you have played car job 50 days and no event has triggered or that speaking to the hooker at eastown doesnt progress in the quest after finding the car in High neighbourhood?
the first thing work fine i got the strip red car ( that happens when u play 10 times) but keep playing and nothing happen so i was hoping if u have a save file because i hear not many people has see that happen. please help

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Deos anyone have a save file before choosing a mafia. I would like to try Nesrot to play Chole quest. I can say I finished all quest. Even though the CG RIP has a lot I didn't see during my play but I kinda lost interest in the game waiting for the new version to play again

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
The game is full of bugs but that doesnt look like something that can be done with RPGmaker, have you checked the content of your "mynewlife/www/save" folder? are there any files left? have you checked your antivirus and the files it has on quarantine? (also this option is also improbable as savegames are not .exe files) :unsure:
I have checked and I don't have save files and how do you quarantine because everything I did is gone

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes