stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to reset the press mission ( Allison) because I bugged it by mistake and can't pass first assainment
You mean Marie Williams assigment? uplad your savegame to check, at which point are you stuck?
After choose nina mafia, i can't trigger maria event at home. Please help me.
which maria's event cant you trigger? you mean night visit event (it should be random)?
when asking maria for a date she says "we meet at the square", what square is she referrring to?
You still cant date maria in game

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
You mean Marie Williams assigment? uplad your savegame to check, at which point are you stuck?
Here it is
What happen is I choose the assainment for Willams and then forgot about it and changed job to complete Tyna quest while that I came by Marie and click on the arrow. When I decided to do the job again she took the photo but still tells me take Marie pic. When I go to that location no arrow there

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So i guess we need to wait till may but was wondering please tell me this is not going to be another 0.1 remaster that start again from from 0 content we need to wait another 3 years to have more decent content ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Here it is
What happen is I choose the assainment for Willams and then forgot about it and changed job to complete Tyna quest while that I came by Marie and click on the arrow. When I decided to do the job again she took the photo but still tells me take Marie pic. When I go to that location no arrow there
Did you get stuck at the first photo delivery? (the one she is outside a club in newneighborhood)
Check that switch 804 foto 1 entregada is "on"
and switch 802 FotoMarie Williams is "off"
Then go to talk to allison and then to your aunt, she should tell you to go to eastown for next photo

EDIT--> if you go to eastown and you dont find them ther is bc you already played that part and you need to catch up a little further in the story, tell me if you dont find Maire Williams in Eastown

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Did you get stuck at the first photo delivery? (the one she is outside a club in newneighborhood)
Check that switch 804 foto 1 entregada is "on"
and switch 802 FotoMarie Williams is "off"
Then go to talk to allison and then to your aunt, she should tell you to go to eastown for next photo

EDIT--> if you go to eastown and you dont find them ther is bc you already played that part and you need to catch up a little further in the story, tell me if you dont find Maire Williams in Eastown
Thanks will try it once I know how to edit that. I play on android so it's not like PC. Which file should I edit. Will I use save editor online?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks will try it once I know how to edit that. I play on android so it's not like PC. Which file should I edit. Will I use save editor online?
You will need a save editor, in my signature you can find the link to the program: RPGMakerSaveEditor, I can edit your savegame if you upload it to the forum into a rar file.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
CAN FROM THE SAKE OF GOD SOME ONE GIVE ME A SAVE GAME (NOT VARIABLE THING I DON'T KNOW HOW USE IT!) FROM THE 2.1 VERSION?!?!

The problem is,i try to "Call The Police" on Mrs.Taylor quest but a son of a bitch on front when you out her house just make the game freeze! (Or just tell me how take that idiot out of this place?)

Sem título 2.png

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Oh,problem solve...I just need to go at midnight...They just don't count well go in aftermoon...Sad...But...Yeah!

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
@kcblack1988 also asked for this on last page, he said he couldt see the place to get the ID card is this your problem? maybe is a bug, upload your savegame into a rar file to check

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Here is my save file.
Ive loaded your savegame but it is nowhere close to the point you have the problem, aunt maggie relationship hasnt been built and you havent gone to the hotel either, can you send a savegame that is closer to the point you are stuck at? at the start of otterlabs Maggie mission at least?
Tip: to come out from the road you have to take your car and park at the lot of the garage of your home

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes