Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
How can you control the van ( Nadine quest ) on android

Done. I used a remote control app on PC to control my game with a keyboard

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
There is a glitch where the screen locks, sound and music still plays and I can till access the menu and stuff, it's just not visible

dddon

Jun 9, 2018
I have a bug 4
My New Life - Version 2.1
png file missing 4 Rachel Qwest & school right said 1 floe not working

please solve the problem

hagur

Jul 20, 2017
Need a list of actions by day. Every day what and how to do. Because all the same, some quests are overlooked. It is very difficult to pass without understanding the final quests, which is contrary to other quests. I did quests as they appear in "walthroug" but I still missed quests, because my father arrived, and some quests were blocked. I only lost time. I had to start over. You need a better passage, or a more detailed scheme.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Need a list of actions by day. Every day what and how to do. Because all the same, some quests are overlooked. It is very difficult to pass without understanding the final quests, which is contrary to other quests. I did quests as they appear in "walthroug" but I still missed quests, because my father arrived, and some quests were blocked. I only lost time. I had to start over. You need a better passage, or a more detailed scheme.
If you follow the by @Kertug you won't miss any quest.

Reactions: Kertug

hagur

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone please tell me, which quests nedd to complete or which quests need to begin before DAD Return???

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, I've haven't played in a while, do anyone remember how to have a threesome with Laura and Amy???

Dodo1617

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Thread updated: 2019-01-27
Game Updated: 2019-01-27
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 2.1 + Extras Jack's Life
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - - - - - - -
Others:

Extras: - by @Kertug - -
Please, use these walkthroughs, not the one provided by the Dev in the download
Thanks @Z4IKO for the links

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [
Pls i need walktrough v2.1

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Is there a way to reset the press mission ( Allison) because I bugged it by mistake and can't pass first assainment

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes