stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey i'm following the walk-through and just wanted to know how many times do I have to do someones recess side quests. Do I just do it the once?
It depends on the classmate, I think you have to do the quest 5 times, but it could be different for some classmate. Remember to do Daisies and Beth reccess quests first. You can know when you have completed thier quests because they just tell you "hi!" or once you complete the quest you dont see the message "your relationship with xxx has improved"

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Day 30-31 and Dad still hasn't returned home. Exam day never happened either. Laura's quest has progressed enough that when I approach her ass in the kitchen she warns me about Dad hearing, and he appears to be on the couch, but I can't find him otherwise. I also have his headphones.

Maria's weekend event never happened, and instead my last chore was to help her sister move in. After that, she rewarded Mike with a bj, Maria eavesdropped and compulsively masturbated to it. Now her diary says she's obsessed with Mike's dick and she's become uncharacteristically pleasant, but Dad hasn't appeared to interact with her.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Day 30-31 and Dad still hasn't returned home. Exam day never happened either. Laura's quest has progressed enough that when I approach her ass in the kitchen she warns me about Dad hearing, and he appears to be on the couch, but I can't find him otherwise. I also have his headphones.

Maria's weekend event never happened, and instead my last chore was to help her sister move in. After that, she rewarded Mike with a bj, Maria eavesdropped and compulsively masturbated to it. Now her diary says she's obsessed with Mike's dick and she's become uncharacteristically pleasant, but Dad hasn't appeared to interact with her.
Apparently you miss some steps in Maria's quest.
a. You will transport to your home and after a litle talk with Maria to your room and she comes
in to yell at you.
b. The next morning go downstairs and Maria will be waiting for you. She tells you to go to
Terracotta fashion store to pick up a package for her. She give you $5 and her keys.
c. Go to the weapon store (right side from Rachel’s house) in Old Quarter and make a copy of
her keys
d. Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store (second road to the left).
e. Talk to the shop girl and she gives you Maria´s package.
f. You transported back to Old Quarter, in your house.
g. Maria is standing in front of you, talk to her. Give her the package and you will transport to
school.
After school go home to Maria’s room take a copy of your room key, look for shining stars In
room (printer), check Maria's laptop press OK when ask for password, go to East Town to
continue Special Lessons with Jet, return to your home and at 19:00 hours (you can study or
watch TV, click on TV to pass the time) go to living room check Maria's Laptop (left side) to get
the password, no need to write it. Go to your room and sleep.
Next weekday morning before school, go to Maria's room check laptop and read the diary, go
downstairs to leave for school, Maria is waiting for you in frond of the door talk to her and she
tell you you are grounded, after school (do not skip school it is important for Teacher’s
quest to trigger faster) do the chore she gave you (4 times, count on weekdays only). Each
day after the chores go to East Town for the Special Lessons with Jet. (Weekend nothing to do
with Maria’s quest, so continue the Special Lessons with Jet and If you cheat for money go to
New Neighborhood and purchase from computer store games to increase YouTV reputation,
also is good to study).
Continue to do chores and Special Lessons until Maria take's you to her sister house. At sister
house take the 4 boxes, go upstairs and put them on the cycles, when you finish enjoy the
scene. After the scene with Maria’s sister is over, you transported back home, go to sleep.
Next day morning before school, look at Maria's laptop, go to school and at this time if you
follow the walkthrough the Daisy’s recess is finished so begin Beth’s recess, for info about her
recess look at last pages. After school go straight home, get in to the living room and watch the
scene, after the scene go for a Special Lesson and go back home, (here if you didn’t do Jet
Special Lessons is a good time to use cheats to increase sex skills “Sexual Skill and
Sexual Resistance” to be able to see some night visits from Maria) at the same night
24:00 hours go to living room (Do Not Talk To Laura) and watch TV (click on TV) Maria will
came to watch TV with you, after that you transported upstairs and MC goes to Maria’s room,
enjoy the scene, in the middle of the scene Maria’s sister calls you and invite you to go out (be
patient if after her dance may take some time to see the next dialog), after dance is over you
two return to your home enjoy.
Next weekday before go to school, check Maria's laptop, go to school (continue Beth’s recess),
after school go to Jet for the last lesson, return to your home and spent time until 23:00 hours,
at this time go to living room and watch TV, Maria appears after you finish watching TV, click
on her to see the scene, after that go to sleep, Maria visits you when you are sleeping. If you
follow this walkthrough step by step the next day must be Saturday, spend time until 19:00
then go to living room enter from the right door to see the scene, go to sleep and Maria visits
you when you are sleeping again. Sunday spend time until 19:00 hours and at this time play
console game (left side from center table) in your room enjoy the scene, go to sleep.
Next weekday before you go to school, check Maria's laptop, go to school (continue Beth’s
recess), after school spend time until 19:00 hours then go to Maria's room and talk to her,
enjoy, after the scene is over spend some more time until 24:00 hours then go to Maria’s room
and try to touch her while she sleeps. The first time she will awake (You can do this on any
night. As you increase your stealth you can progress further), go to sleep.
The next morning when you leave your house a girl will run into you and steal $5 of your
money, You can now begin stealth training (I suggest to use cheats to increase your stealth to
avoid the training grind, use the lamp right from your PC, input 1640 for password).(The next
days until weekend, go to school every day, continue and finish Daisy’s and Beth’s
recess and finish Jet’s Special Lessons if you didn’t finish them earlier (does not
matter if you use cheats you must finish the lessons), do not do anything else just
study and increase your YouTV reputation, in the meantime, if you didn’t skip classes, a
Chem class scene triggered, (Friday), clean the mess and talk to Mrs Jordan and she
will give you a key to put it back to principals office, enjoy, after this scene ends, go and
talk with Marcus at his house, needed for Beth’s quest at later time).
On the weekend in the morning go and find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with
her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach answer Yes.
b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet with white arrow right from the lamp,
take your swimsuit
c. You transferred back to the beach, talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene.
d. On the same day at night while you sleep, Maria will wake you up, enjoy.
e. If you spend time with Maria on Saturday, spend Sunday studying increasing your YouTV
reputation, watching TV, ETC.
On the first weekday (Monday) morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, go
downstairs Maria stands in front of the doorway of your home, talk to her before the afternoon
arrives
a. She will take you to her job
a. You have to go into the computer of
Maria's rival Dr. Robson.
b. Grab the money from the office.
c. Look on the north wall at the calendar and
then on the whiteboard. (If you can't figure
out the puzzle the password is 1998)
d. Go to the PC and enter the password
e. Once inside the computer visit the
following in this order: Recycle Bin, Pictures
folder, and Documents / Erenipeltol copy the
files.
f. Get out of the office and talk to Maria. You
will transport back home. Talk again with
Maria Enjoy the scene.
You MUST do this mission with Maria
before Day 30 in the game.
(If you play the game correctly until this point the in game day’s must be 22)
Continue with Rachel’s quest.

Anyone have trigged the Dark Dream Quest for gangs? i finished Amy,Laura,and the Tinamon tournament with Sarah and still nothing D:
Dark dream is not triggered if you choose Warren mafia, to trigger it with other mafias you must complete all quests for family members: Maria, Sarah, Amy and Laura.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I see. One of those scenes got pre-empted by someone else's sequence, but I picked up the thread of it again. Is Maria's questline prerequisite for Jack's return? I've got a couple other quests stalled until he's back, and it's a week since he should've been.

EDIT: Must be; right after finishing the lab chore, turned the clock back to 6 and Jack came home.

Dec 13, 2017
What are condoms for? Right after I bought one, my next sexual encounter was with Amy. The irony.

1552722125364.png
Could I try this with more consideration and less sanctimony? Playing judge on earth isn't too persuasive with anyone, and it thoroughly backfires on someone with an obvious chip on her shoulder toward authority.

Nov 11, 2018
a. You will transport to your home and after a litle talk with Maria to your room and she comes
in to yell at you.
b. The next morning go downstairs and Maria will be waiting for you. She tells you to go to
Terracotta fashion store to pick up a package for her. She give you $5 and her keys.
c. Go to the weapon store (right side from Rachel’s house) in Old Quarter and make a copy of
her keys
d. Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store (second road to the left).
e. Talk to the shop girl and she gives you Maria´s package.
f. You transported back to Old Quarter, in your house.
g. Maria is standing in front of you, talk to her. Give her the package and you will transport to
school.
After school go home to Maria’s room take a copy of your room key, look for shining stars In
room (printer), check Maria's laptop press OK when ask for password, go to East Town to
continue Special Lessons with Jet, return to your home and at 19:00 hours (you can study or
watch TV, click on TV to pass the time) go to living room check Maria's Laptop (left side) to get
the password, no need to write it. Go to your room and sleep.
Next weekday morning before school, go to Maria's room check laptop and read the diary, go
downstairs to leave for school, Maria is waiting for you in frond of the door talk to her and she
tell you you are grounded, after school (do not skip school it is important for Teacher’s
quest to trigger faster) do the chore she gave you (4 times, count on weekdays only). Each
day after the chores go to East Town for the Special Lessons with Jet. (Weekend nothing to do
with Maria’s quest, so continue the Special Lessons with Jet and If you cheat for money go to
New Neighborhood and purchase from computer store games to increase YouTV reputation,
also is good to study).
Continue to do chores and Special Lessons until Maria take's you to her sister house. At sister
house take the 4 boxes, go upstairs and put them on the cycles, when you finish enjoy the
scene. After the scene with Maria’s sister is over, you transported back home, go to sleep.
Next day morning before school, look at Maria's laptop, go to school and at this time if you
follow the walkthrough the Daisy’s recess is finished so begin Beth’s recess, for info about her
recess look at last pages. After school go straight home, get in to the living room and watch the
scene, after the scene go for a Special Lesson and go back home, (here if you didn’t do Jet
Special Lessons is a good time to use cheats to increase sex skills “Sexual Skill and
Sexual Resistance” to be able to see some night visits from Maria) at the same night
24:00 hours go to living room (Do Not Talk To Laura) and watch TV (click on TV) Maria will
came to watch TV with you, after that you transported upstairs and MC goes to Maria’s room,
enjoy the scene, in the middle of the scene Maria’s sister calls you and invite you to go out (be
patient if after her dance may take some time to see the next dialog), after dance is over you
two return to your home enjoy.
Next weekday before go to school, check Maria's laptop, go to school (continue Beth’s recess),
after school go to Jet for the last lesson, return to your home and spent time until 23:00 hours,
at this time go to living room and watch TV, Maria appears after you finish watching TV, click
on her to see the scene, after that go to sleep, Maria visits you when you are sleeping. If you
follow this walkthrough step by step the next day must be Saturday, spend time until 19:00
then go to living room enter from the right door to see the scene, go to sleep and Maria visits
you when you are sleeping again. Sunday spend time until 19:00 hours and at this time play
console game (left side from center table) in your room enjoy the scene, go to sleep.
Next weekday before you go to school, check Maria's laptop, go to school (continue Beth’s
recess), after school spend time until 19:00 hours then go to Maria's room and talk to her,
enjoy, after the scene is over spend some more time until 24:00 hours then go to Maria’s room
and try to touch her while she sleeps. The first time she will awake (You can do this on any
night. As you increase your stealth you can progress further), go to sleep.
The next morning when you leave your house a girl will run into you and steal $5 of your
money, You can now begin stealth training (I suggest to use cheats to increase your stealth to
avoid the training grind, use the lamp right from your PC, input 1640 for password).(The next
days until weekend, go to school every day, continue and finish Daisy’s and Beth’s
recess and finish Jet’s Special Lessons if you didn’t finish them earlier (does not
matter if you use cheats you must finish the lessons), do not do anything else just
study and increase your YouTV reputation, in the meantime, if you didn’t skip classes, a
Chem class scene triggered, (Friday), clean the mess and talk to Mrs Jordan and she
will give you a key to put it back to principals office, enjoy, after this scene ends, go and
talk with Marcus at his house, needed for Beth’s quest at later time).
On the weekend in the morning go and find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with
her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach answer Yes.
b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet with white arrow right from the lamp,
take your swimsuit
c. You transferred back to the beach, talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene.
d. On the same day at night while you sleep, Maria will wake you up, enjoy.
e. If you spend time with Maria on Saturday, spend Sunday studying increasing your YouTV
reputation, watching TV, ETC.
On the first weekday (Monday) morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, go
downstairs Maria stands in front of the doorway of your home, talk to her before the afternoon
arrives
a. She will take you to her job
a. You have to go into the computer of
Maria's rival Dr. Robson.
b. Grab the money from the office.
c. Look on the north wall at the calendar and
then on the whiteboard. (If you can't figure
out the puzzle the password is 1998)
d. Go to the PC and enter the password
e. Once inside the computer visit the
following in this order: Recycle Bin, Pictures
folder, and Documents / Erenipeltol copy the
files.
f. Get out of the office and talk to Maria. You
will transport back home. Talk again with
Maria Enjoy the scene.
You MUST do this mission with Maria
before Day 30 in the game.
(If you play the game correctly until this point the in game day’s must be 22)
Continue with Rachel’s quest.

Dark dream is not triggered if you choose Warren mafia, to trigger it with other mafias you must complete all quests for family members: Maria, Sarah, Amy and Laura.
Thank you

Sep 9, 2017
how to make this with maria
there isnt an aphrodisiac scene with maria yet so there is no point in trying to, but you havent completed the events with her either if you cant set the aphrodisiac in her food, check Kertugs walkthrough at , check Maria's section and the end of "negative dream" section where you complete your relationship with maria

Dec 13, 2017
Deja vu...I could swear I found and reported this problem before:
1552785474192.png
Switch 750 is getting set to true before phase 2 even starts, so 746 is never checked. The other condition is that variable 702 (dias trabajados) is set 20, so if you worked more than 20 days you're screwed out of the mission, unless you cheat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes