Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So! Beggar says that the rework will take a bit more time and has given the tentative release date of May 11th of when the REVAMP version is expected to drop. He is thinking about releasing a short demo soon to tide people over for the time being, but we'll see.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
anyone can share a save file please ?? i have play it till end but my pc have some viruses and the save file has detected by virus and i cant open it anymore
You can find some savegames of end version 2.1 here but you will need to download first the map007.json and copy it to the folder "mynewlife/www/data".
But if you cant open the exe file probably is blocked by your antivirus, open your antivirus and check the section of blocked files. If you have downloaded the game from the links provided in this forum should be free of virus so maybe is just a false alarm.
please can someone give me a 2.1 extras complete savefile?
Is there a way to view scenes you have already completed for example the sister dancing scenes?
You can download the savegame library and check the savegames you want to load

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i cant progress the negative dream etc quest... i already did everyhting in walkthrough but its stuck there... also got this strange bug with laura...is this the cause i cant progress to the next quest View attachment 271398
Upload your savegame to check, probably your savegame is corrupted, have you messed with variables without having completed Laura's quest? you should only be able to play the negative dream once Laura's quest is complete

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Looks like it will be a new refreshing game.
Can't wait. BoN looks really dedicated to this project.

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
The post beggar made on his pateron

I've been thinking about how to say this for days. But it seems that it will take more than 2 months to finish the REVAMP. It's a lot of work. Within a few days I will send a demo of the Revamp to some patreon to know your opinion. The date that I think I may have finished is 11 / May / 2019.
I'm sorry. I ask for mercy.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Shame it won't be out this month, I was looking forward to it. I know the game has some issues but is this really just a bugfix pass or is he upgrading some of the material at the same time?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Shame it won't be out this month, I was looking forward to it. I know the game has some issues but is this really just a bugfix pass or is he upgrading some of the material at the same time?
A huge update (Bugfix, content, everything)

Reactions: Meso

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Beggar patreon decreasing with tremendous rate. He needs to realeas the demo version of revamp.
Every month people say the same thing.... he didnt lose any patreon since january, quite the opposite, he got more then 1k in february and march.

Every beginning of the month, his patreons fall, since most of them haven't paid yet. (The subs ends).

90% of his patreon voted for the revamp and Bon said "At least 2 month" for it to be completed, so 1 more month is not that bad. The true problem isnt the time, but how the game will be when released. I really hope he can make the game at least 80% bug free and doesnt have any game breaking bug.

If the game comes with new bugs/game breaking bugs, and so on, then he probably will lose a lot of patreon. in terms of quality, no worry, the guy never released a bad/shit update in my opinion.

Reactions: Shas627 and UncleVT
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes