attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
The problem is that the variable 185 "amor Rachel" has gone down to 154 (I dont know why, Rachel doesnt appear in her room if it is lower than 200) to catch up with the lube set variable 185 "amor Rachel" to 209
Thanks man! It works!

I have another problem.. The last one I swear! :rolleyes:
There is a way to reset the marge event? Also with this quest I don't know what I've done and where I am in the quest but I can't do anything! variable "evento marge" is 3 if it could help.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone have all existent screenshots of Lucy(mc's real mom) ? I downloaded the CG rip for 2.1 in the main page and surprisingly she wasnt even there (SMFH). Im dying to see spicy content with her in future updates. Maybe by the end of the year or 2020 we'll see LucyXsarahXmc content; and more mother-daughter 3ways with other women too. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY BoN WILL TURN THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY INTO A LIMITLESS NETORI-HAREM-PREG HEAVEN!!!

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks man! It works!

I have another problem.. The last one I swear! :rolleyes:
There is a way to reset the marge event? Also with this quest I don't know what I've done and where I am in the quest but I can't do anything! variable "evento marge" is 3 if it could help.
"Evento Marge" refers to Morgans aunt (your black friend that lives in high neighbourhood) if evento marge is 3 then you are in the middle of her quest trying to rescue her cat, you need to buy some fish and search for it again, then return to Morgans house to receive your prize check (Kertugs walkthrough at OP page to advance in the quest)

DXHaseoXD

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else get a black screen after coming back from the hospital after the negative dream and jack's quest doesn't trigger?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else get a black screen after coming back from the hospital after the negative dream and jack's quest doesn't trigger?
try changing the map of the second floor of your house "map007.json" (in folder "myNewLife/www/data") with tell me if it works (make a copy of your original map007.json in case it doesnt work and you want to return to the vanilla version)
Upload your savegame to check if it doesnt work

DXHaseoXD

Aug 8, 2017
try changing the map of the second floor of your house "map007.json" (in folder "myNewLife/www/data") with tell me if it works (make a copy of your original map007.json in case it doesnt work and you want to return to the vanilla version)
Upload your savegame to check if it doesnt work
Thanks it's working now

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
why wont the part where i am supposed to get teleported of allison work?
not sure about which part of her quest are you talking about, could you be more specific? is it at the gangs base, what are you doing or what do you have to do as is explained in ?

KLAUS.JR1

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Thread updated: 2019-01-27
Game Updated: 2019-01-27
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 2.1 + Extras Jack's Life
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - - - - - - -
Others:

Extras: - by @Kertug - -
Please, use these walkthroughs, not the one provided by the Dev in the download
Thanks @Z4IKO for the links

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [
AWESOME I WAS WAITING FOR IT

ramygohan

Jan 29, 2019
After Sarah’s quest is finished.
The next weekday go to school, speak with Shasha, she stands at the ground floor (make sure
you have Expensive Jewel with you, you can buy it at Commercial Neighborhood in Jewels
Store).
After class speak with Sarah, she is outside of school beside Tyna (make sure you have
Expensive gift with you, you can buy it at Commercial Neighborhood in Gifts Shop. (You can
visit Charles if you didn’t finish earlier his quest).
----------------
i speak with shasha and after class i cant find Sarah

b915ad

Jul 27, 2017
i cant progress the negative dream etc quest... i already did everyhting in walkthrough but its stuck there... also got this strange bug with laura...is this the cause i cant progress to the next quest 1553818437537.png

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
keep your savegames and use them in the next version, the problem is that next version in particular will be full of reworks and bugfixes so there is a high chance of posibilities that old saves wont work this time

yes, you need to download the whole game with each update, I personally wait for final version to come out (that is named as MyNew Life v2.x fixed + extras) to download it only one time
you mean this will become the last update if you say final version?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
you mean this will become the last update if you say final version?
Nope, final version means that it includes the update+bugfix+extra and that there will be no more updates till next realice (aka v2.1->2.1b->2.1c->2.1 fixed+ extras->2.2->etc )

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
i
Nope, final version means that it includes the update+bugfix+extra and that there will be no more updates till next realice (aka v2.1->2.1b->2.1c->2.1 fixed+ extras->2.2->etc )
see so thats what you mean, well i hope the update make use of that something item pregnancy test, why the hell buy when u cant use it on girls? lol

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes