attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
For carol's quest check here https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/post-1375270
What is the last thing on Rachels quest you have done? comics? Beths package? what value do you have on variable 185 "Amor Rachel" (rachels love)? I believe Rachel should always appear at her house, you mean you cant enter her house or you cant find her at her home? have you already done rachel's mom quest with the beggar?
Thanks for the answer!
Variable 185 is 153. If I remember well (it was in a previous version) I've done the rachel's mom with the beggar quest. I can enter in rachel's house but it's empty! During recess she is in school yard but I can't have sex with her so I'm sure that there is something more to do. Maybe I miss something during some part of the quest..

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for the answer!
Variable 185 is 153. If I remember well (it was in a previous version) I've done the rachel's mom with the beggar quest. I can enter in rachel's house but it's empty! During recess she is in school yard but I can't have sex with her so I'm sure that there is something more to do. Maybe I miss something during some part of the quest..
Did she show you her tits at her home? did you bring her some chocolates to school to make up with her? what is the value of the variable 28 "Evento Rachel" in your savegame? download Kertug's walkthrough from OP page, check your progression with her and tell us what which is the last point of her quest you played.

Bckx6

Mar 24, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.1+Xtras.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.02.2019 (bugfix)
Hi, I can not shoot during the mini game at the armory.
Nice adaptation work, it runs very cleanly in 2k on my phone P20 Lite (A few lags sometime)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
clase gimnasia is 19
If you can, try playing Beths reccess contest, it is a fun part of the story. To reset it and play the contest change these variables and switches:
--------variable 85 Beth concurso = 0
--------switch 410 Beth concurso = off
--------switch 421 Beth concurso finales = off
--------switch 423 Concurso ganado Beth = off
--------variable 177 amor Beth should be <100

If you cant play Beths recess contest then set switch number 423 "Concurso Ganado Beth" to "on"
Teachers quest should trigger while in class on a Tuesday when you have won Beths contest (cocurso ganado Beth is on) and your variable clase gimnasia is over 10 (19 is fine)

Reactions: memosabry777

Ultima-65

Dec 15, 2018
Wait.... What ?
Is this normal ?
Wtf can I do ? My "strange blue zombie" Dad kill me all the time
I need to find some Strange Tynimon Card, but this is sooo strange :unsure: Capture.PNG

Well, done this scene. This is so strange, all the stuff next to that ( Jack's story ) never trigerred in my other attempt ! :oops:

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Did she show you her tits at her home? did you bring her some chocolates to school to make up with her? what is the value of the variable 28 "Evento Rachel" in your savegame? download Kertug's walkthrough from OP page, check your progression with her and tell us what which is the last point of her quest you played.
The variable 28 "evento rachel" is 8. I've done also sex with her during home visit but I think that I haven't bought lube for anal but I don't know if it's could be the problem.. I can have date with her, speak with her during recess etc.
I've completed the Nadine quest so I'm sure that I've done the part with Rachel's mom.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
The variable 28 "evento rachel" is 8. I've done also sex with her during home visit but I think that I haven't bought lube for anal but I don't know if it's could be the problem.. I can have date with her, speak with her during recess etc.
I've completed the Nadine quest so I'm sure that I've done the part with Rachel's mom.
The problem is that the variable 185 "amor Rachel" has gone down to 154 (I dont know why, Rachel doesnt appear in her room if it is lower than 200) to catch up with the lube set variable 185 "amor Rachel" to 209

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
do i need to start the game from the beggining everytime it updates? or do i just continue where i left of and do i need to downlaod the newer versions everytime or not?

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
do i need to redonload the game everytime it updates and how do i konoiw where the new version starts from?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
do i need to start the game from the beggining everytime it updates? or do i just continue where i left of and do i need to downlaod the newer versions everytime or not?
keep your savegames and use them in the next version, the problem is that next version in particular will be full of reworks and bugfixes so there is a high chance of posibilities that old saves wont work this time
do i need to redonload the game everytime it updates and how do i konoiw where the new version starts from?
yes, you need to download the whole game with each update, I personally wait for final version to come out (that is named as MyNew Life v2.x fixed + extras) to download it only one time

Syndicat

Jan 18, 2018
i want to betray jet

but after i go in cave i in high neighborhood
can anyone tell me what should after i out in cave ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes