attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Guys, how to reset Carol quest? I think that I missed it

And why I can't find Rachel at her home? I haven't reach maximum love with her...

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Guys, how to reset Carol quest? I think that I missed it

And why I can't find Rachel at her home? I haven't reach maximum love with her...
For carol's quest check here https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/post-1375270
What is the last thing on Rachels quest you have done? comics? Beths package? what value do you have on variable 185 "Amor Rachel" (rachels love)? I believe Rachel should always appear at her house, you mean you cant enter her house or you cant find her at her home? have you already done rachel's mom quest with the beggar?

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
dude, the only thing this game needs is a button to skip from the scene.
It's annoying to watch the same scenes again, again and again to corrupt the girls.

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
I've visited derek's house with Chloe. but when I visit basement at afternoon Amy is not there... what to do? but at night Amy is in basement and sa IMG_20190322_190722.jpg ys get lost loser..

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Go to OP page and download Kertug's Walkthrough v2.1, dad comes after 50 days and once you have completed first events with maria to the point you do a special task at OtterLabs for her, next day in the morning after you come back from that task dad should come back. You get the keys from your sisters rooms during their respective missions, check Kertug walkthrough for that (do not use the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game bc its full of errors and dead ends)
Thanks. I went back and started over. Working well now.

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I've visited derek's house with Chloe. but when I visit basement at afternoon Amy is not there... what to do? but at night Amy is in basement and sa View attachment 267619 ys get lost loser..
Check Kertug's walkthrough at OP page whenever you get stuck somewhere! (y)
what shoud i do
That only happens when Sarah has completed the extra size dildo ass training (you have left the extrasized dildo 4 times in her room) Now you can advnace in her story after dating her

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Great :D just now i write about Allison (marckus mother :eek::ROFLMAO:)
For Chloe well, i am not into gay thing, also i go with the russian mafia, because i love women boss :love:)
So another big thing that i lost, but oh well as i say i am not into gay.
So i can see jet and allison. Now waiting for Markus sister, Morgan mother/aunt :D
Everyone is a little gay. I'm a married father of 2 and I'm still trying to figure out how to have sex with Jason.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes