Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
I have done the Jet task, Have the xorlax card, But sarah only say "leave alone" in her room in the afternoon. Does anybody have a idea how to continu with sarah?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have done the Jet task, Have the xorlax card, But sarah only say "leave alone" in her room in the afternoon. Does anybody have a idea how to continu with sarah?
When you received the third card from Ronald and you go to Sarah's room in the afternoon to give the card to her, after the conversation did you leave the card or did you leave her without giving her the card. If you didn't leave the card you can't continue Sarah's quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
When you received the third card from Ronald and you go to Sarah's room in the afternoon to give the card to her, after the conversation did you leave the card or did you leave her without giving her the card. If you didn't leave the card you can't continue Sarah's quest.

I left the card with her

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can't understand why you keep answering them. Everything they NEED to know is in the walkthrough made by Ballzak that you revised and updated so well: God only knows why they can't manage to play the game.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I can't understand why you keep answering them. Everything they NEED to know is in the walkthrough made by Ballzak that you revised and updated so well: God only knows why they can't manage to play the game.
They still haven't learned to read OP or use search, the only option here is to delete BON's walkthrough from archive before uploading it to MEGA, then there will be less stupid questions.

GrmpyOldGmr

Jan 10, 2019
Edit your save: there is no other way.

Use RPGMakerSaveEdit. Load your save. Check the "items" - number 59 is "Mrs.Taylor House´s keys": change 0 to 1. NUmber 60 is "Copy Mrs.Taylor House´s keys": change 0 to 1.

Tried that, have both keys in my inventory but it just tells me that she changed the locks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Tried that, have both keys in my inventory but it just tells me that she changed the locks.
You have also to change the switches>
-57 Cerradura cambiada--> set it off
-78 Casa Taylor cerrada--> set it off
-80 primera vez casa Taylor--> set it on
-58 Ontime--> set it on

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
any good guide ?
Check -->section walkthroughs-->Main Quest Walkthrough by Kertug v2.0

Can't anyone in this thread explain in a concise manner on how to install the android version?
Be sure to use the66 version because it is in apk format

on how to install the apk, you download it into your phone (a folder you can open later) and as it doesnt belong to the official Android App Store you will need to give your phone persmission to use third-party apps. After that you can install the apk file clicking on it in the folder you saved it.
On how to install apk files check here>

Reactions: Assblasta9k

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
ANyone know how many days you need to work on the cars or work at the hospital before the special scenes? and are there any special scenes for the hospital?

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Check -->section walkthroughs-->Main Quest Walkthrough by Kertug v2.0

Be sure to use the66 version because it is in apk format

on how to install the apk, you download it into your phone (a folder you can open later) and as it doesnt belong to the official Android App Store you will need to give your phone persmission to use third-party apps. After that you can install the apk file clicking on it in the folder you saved it.
On how to install apk files check here>
Thank you! I was mainly struggling with the 7z extension but your solution ought to fix it!

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
ANyone know how many days you need to work on the cars or work at the hospital before the special scenes? and are there any special scenes for the hospital?
At the hospital you can see a special pic (the nurse having a shower) when you are assigned to the 4th floor and there is a scene at 10th working day
At the Hornets Auto there is a scene at 10th day and at 20th day (but the car quest is bugged and you will need to edit your savegame because once you see first scene at the 10th day the variable 702 DIAS TRABAJADOS (days worked) goes up to 26 so unless you modify it with the save editor you wont see the 2nd scene at the 20th day (you have to lower the value to 20))

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
Is anyone else using a plugin to make it possible to hide the dialog / message box?

Paste the code into a new file: www/js/plugins/MessageHide.js
Insert{"name":"MessageHide","status":true,"description":"Hide Message Box","parameters":{"key":"h"}}, into www/js/plugins.js after the line with [ (as the new 5th line).

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
I use the correct walktrough, only cannot untherstand why sarah respond like that. Therefore asking the question here.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes