arcalite

May 30, 2017
Anyone have a fix for the inputs for the Kayla car scene on Android version? Seems there is no way to press arrow keys on an Android, failing the event nomatter where I click

Aug 12, 2017
I need help,about the Beth.
Entering his home is always a task scene for deleting videos (I have already completed it before), which leads to the fact that the Beth can not be found on the 2nd floor.
Yeah i had the same problem, sadly the only way to do it correctly is make the quest before u arrive to the part of the quest of sarah where sasha ask u for the video.

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, can someone help me
When i finished tyna quest and won the pussyfight, and then i tried to visit tyna house, but it got bugged
To the point they go to the gang hideout, again
Can anyone solve this ?

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Will he add recollection room in to the game?
replaying this is massive pain in the ass.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Anyone have a fix for the inputs for the Kayla car scene on Android version? Seems there is no way to press arrow keys on an Android, failing the event nomatter where I click
reading is totally overrated. :sneaky:
check the last part of my .
to put it straight, just touch the respective screen area instead of a directional key or key pictures.

Reactions: Inspired8

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, can someone help me
When i finished tyna quest and won the pussyfight, and then i tried to visit tyna house, but it got bugged
To the point they go to the gang hideout, again
Can anyone solve this ?

Hello . . . .
Can anyone help me with this ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
is this game complete?
No, it will be finished in June 2019 (but probably still in need of some polishing and bugfixing )
Check here :
Is it possible to have sex with maria whenever you want in this game
Not yet, maybe when he finishes Maria's content in next updates
Will he add recollection room in to the game?
replaying this is massive pain in the ass.
That would take a great amount of time as he probably should have to review each scene and copy the code that makes the scene work, now using a savegame library is more easy, you can check my savegame library of scenes of the game

Reactions: zxcvb88

madmanO1

Dec 17, 2017
i started over and i think i am stuck on jets path. i just completed her first part and should be on Civil Registry part but you keeps saying to wait for the next update.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i started over and i think i am stuck on jets path. i just completed her first part and should be on Civil Registry part but you keeps saying to wait for the next update.
Are you using v2.0 version? that quest is implemented on v2.0 it wont start if you are playing v1.9

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys im having a bug issue, the scene after rachels date skips the scene and put me back into the house without maria's quest. So what should I do here?

kaygee

Jul 25, 2018
after joining nesrot's mafia, jaqui tries to lead me around but chloe is in the way and i cant go by her, so i cant do anything. what should i do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes