Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
after joining nesrot's mafia, jaqui tries to lead me around but chloe is in the way and i cant go by her, so i cant do anything. what should i do?
You are playing the test version, download the fixed version from OP.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys im having a bug issue, the scene after rachels date skips the scene and put me back into the house without maria's quest. So what should I do here?
Did you see the scene with Rachel in the alley or it also got skipped? try calling her on the phone at 14:00
Are you playing v2.0 with no mods or compressed version? have you used any mod that could mess with the time?
It is strange the game to be messed up in that scene almost at the begining, maybe something has gone wrong with your savegame. If you want to give it another go save your game and switch to "on" the variables 26 (primera cita Rachel/Rachel first date) and 28(Fin cita/End of date) and then go to New Neighbourhood to trigger the scene (you dont need to ask rachel on the phone)

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Did you see the scene with Rachel in the alley or it also got skipped? try calling her on the phone at 14:00
Are you playing v2.0 with no mods or compressed version? have you used any mod that could mess with the time?
It is strange the game to be messed up in that scene almost at the begining, maybe something has gone wrong with your savegame. If you want to give it another go save your game and switch to "on" the variables 26 (primera cita Rachel/Rachel first date) and 28(Fin cita/End of date) and then go to New Neighbourhood to trigger the scene (you dont need to ask rachel on the phone)
I am playing the compressed with the firebane mod, it was like the 2nd day and it completely skipped with no images.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Firebane's mod is not compatible with the compressed version, probably is the source of the bugs, you will have to download regular v2.0 version

GrmpyOldGmr

Jan 10, 2019
Ok needing some help. I had the game glitch on me and dumped me into the school playground on a Saturday, I talked to Rachel and she had me go change the answers on the test, which is when your suppose to get Ms Taylor's key, but the school grounds are locked so I couldnt go make a copy and return in time... So now shes changed her locks and I dont know how to get the key now. Appreciate any help you all can give. Playing the 2.0 version if that matters any.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am playing the compressed with the firebane mod, it was like the 2nd day and it completely skipped with no images.
You know what you should do: play the UNcompressed one.

Ok needing some help. I had the game glitch on me and dumped me into the school playground on a Saturday, I talked to Rachel and she had me go change the answers on the test, which is when your suppose to get Ms Taylor's key, but the school grounds are locked so I couldnt go make a copy and return in time... So now shes changed her locks and I dont know how to get the key now. Appreciate any help you all can give. Playing the 2.0 version if that matters any.
How did it happen? the school gate is closed on saturdays.

DoomPyro

Aug 27, 2018
Please help me......, I'm on the point where the MC deflowers Sarah at the hotel, but I can't seem to trigger the command to enter his dick it says I need to use the up button but I can't touch it, in the previous version 1.8 I did it by swiping up to down, but now I can't do anything rather than opening the menu and I can't touch the up button on the screen, what should I do? ....(Android user)
TYA

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The first day I had to speak to Maria and go get her dress from the shop was on a Saturday, after I brought it back to her it auto tped me to the break area in school.
Edit your save: there is no other way.

Use RPGMakerSaveEdit. Load your save. Check the "items" - number 59 is "Mrs.Taylor House´s keys": change 0 to 1. NUmber 60 is "Copy Mrs.Taylor House´s keys": change 0 to 1.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Please help me......, I'm on the point where the MC deflowers Sarah at the hotel, but I can't seem to trigger the command to enter his dick it says I need to use the up button but I can't touch it, in the previous version 1.8 I did it by swiping up to down, but now I can't do anything rather than opening the menu and I can't touch the up button on the screen, what should I do? ....(Android user)
TYA
Can't help there but The66 specified in his release post that issue>

"...to the right is a button for actions that require <PAGEUP> or <Q> and to the left is the famous 'up key' to penetrate Sarah."

Reactions: DoomPyro

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
I have done the Jet task, Have the xorlax card, But sarah only say "leave alone" in her room in the afternoon. Does anybody have a idea how to continu with sarah?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes