stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I use the correct walktrough, only cannot untherstand why sarah respond like that. Therefore asking the question here.
Maybe that part of the game can get stuck if you have a Megagross card in your inventory (though you already gave it to Sarah bc you could give her also the Zoodra card afterwards), check if you have it and delete it, that should solve the problem
I need you take those uniforms. How to fix this bug?
Sorry I cant understand at which point are you stuck, are you following ? could you be more specific? which quest are you playing, at which specific point of the quest are you stuck or how you adress the problem? what is the message you get from the NPCs that involved in the mission?

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
hola una consulta sobre amy es si de verdad creen que perdió el bebé o creen que se esta haciendo la tonta para el que el mc no se preocupe?

Google translator
hello a question about amy is it if you really believe that you lost the baby or you think you are being silly for the mc do not worry?

Reactions: yoje

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So I am guessing that the next update is going to be the warren gang update. Lucky for me I made multiple branching saves to see which offers what. hopefully you can still get Lucy no matter which gang you pick, but at the same time something tells me that if you choose Warren or Nersot that chance is dead in the water.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Omg Im begginning to think that Nesrot gang are just a bunch of losers... and I should be more close to my family :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There is still the content for the Triads, Hornets, and Russian gangs to think about before making said choice. who knows maybe one of the other gangs might have something that tops this one.

Reactions: stray monkeys

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So I am guessing that the next update is going to be the warren gang update. Lucky for me I made multiple branching saves to see which offers what. hopefully you can still get Lucy no matter which gang you pick, but at the same time something tells me that if you choose Warren or Nersot that chance is dead in the water.
Which version of the game you have the saves and if you can you give me the file saves with the different gang choices?
Thanks in advice

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
You're talking about 2.1?

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
hola una consulta sobre amy es si de verdad creen que perdió el bebé o creen que se esta haciendo la tonta para el que el mc no se preocupe?

Google translator
hello a question about amy is it if you really believe that you lost the baby or you think you are being silly for the mc do not worry?
puede ser que si o puede ser que no, aunque no estaria mal como giro argumental en el juego

Google translator
learn english bebe :V/

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

VicZ

May 21, 2017
This update will feature 3 gangs (the beginning at least) + Maria full house + Lucy (probably not the full house) and some sarah

- Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)
- Sarah appointments system
- Lucy's accessible house
- Maria full house events

I'm kinda curious to see how he's going for the next updates (2.2 and so on), since with maria finished here, it leaves only the main quest to end (maybe some side character, like gym teacher and nurse)

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
Maybe that part of the game can get stuck if you have a Megagross card in your inventory (though you already gave it to Sarah bc you could give her also the Zoodra card afterwards), check if you have it and delete it, that should solve the problem

Sorry I cant understand at which point are you stuck, are you following ? could you be more specific? which quest are you playing, at which specific point of the quest are you stuck or how you adress the problem? what is the message you get from the NPCs that involved in the mission?
Thx @stray monkeys , gonna try that

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
On the third date with Sasha going to beach, ask if MC has sunscreen. Don't have any, hint says sex shop, but none there, not sure where to get it from. Anybody happen to know where to get it, or how to get past 3rd date if not?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
On the third date with Sasha going to beach, ask if MC has sunscreen. Don't have any, hint says sex shop, but none there, not sure where to get it from. Anybody happen to know where to get it, or how to get past 3rd date if not?
Well not sunscreen, you have to buy Hot Lubricant from sex shop.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes