Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How to start amy morning event
Read the Main Quests Walkthrough linked in first page.

which mafia do you advise me to choose? and then, can we add the pregnant mode?
I advise you if you have the time and the mood to play,
play all mafias because BoN in future versions he will add content in to each mafia. So if i remember correctly in the next version he will add content to Warren and China mafia.
You can't add pregnand mode, pregnancy exists olny for a fiew girls in the game, Tom's Mother, Amy... and sorry i don't remeber more names.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Read the Main Quests Walkthrough linked in first page.

I advise you if you have the time and the mood to play,
play all mafias because BoN in future versions he will add content in to each mafia. So if i remember correctly in the next version he will add content to Warren and China mafia.
You can't add pregnand mode, pregnancy exists olny for a fiew girls in the game, Tom's Mother, Amy... and sorry i don't remeber more names.
Annie from the Jet mission (though it isn't 100%) and The Asian girl from Chang's you fuck when you save her (She also doesn't have 100% chance.)

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
unable to proceed in miss taylors quest....i see her slleping then walk away saying it will ruin relation........do not see ronald in her house...can someone pls help?

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
After the sarah and sasha quest, i picked sarah, then when i resolved it at the end and was able to go to sashas house. i went there once and now any time i try to return it say she is busy. any idea what im stuck on or how to fix?

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
help with ms. taylor's quest please, cant see the part where ronald is harassing miss taylor.....is there a specific time?

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
help with ms. taylor's quest please, cant see the part where ronald is harassing miss taylor.....is there a specific time?
wait until dawn, 00:00 or more.
yes i am going there after 00:00(that is midnight), been going there for like a week now, not progressing at all. any conditions that needs to be fulfilled except the one to get the tinymon card from ronald?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

yes i am going there after 00:00(that is midnight), been going there for like a week now, not progressing at all. any conditions that needs to be fulfilled except the one to get the tinymon card from ronald?
Did you put the sleeping pills into the tea bottle in the refrigerator when you go to take the picture of her boobs for Ronald?
Did you finish Sarah's quest?
If you did that, then normally you can go to Ms Taylor home at 24:00 (00:00 in game) hours for you to catch Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor.

Reactions: ashish 090

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
Did you put the sleeping pills into the tea bottle in the refrigerator when you go to take the picture of her boobs for Ronald?
Did you finish Sarah's quest?
If you did that, then normally you can go to Ms Taylor home at 24:00 (00:00 in game) hours for you to catch Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor.
i have finished sarah's quest i think,did not complete all the night time events which includes getting the toys and all from the beggar. do i have to complete those too?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i have finished sarah's quest i think,did not complete all the night time events which includes getting the toys and all from the beggar. do i have to complete those too?
No it is not necessary to finish the night events.
If you still have problem upload your save for i can check it for errors, it might take some time because i have to leave for some time.

Reactions: ashish 090

Xaibar

May 17, 2017
Im stuck on Tyna's quest. I just completed the training for the fight but Tyna doesn't spawn next to the kiosk in front of the school so I can't prove to her that i finished training. how do i fix?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can someone please share his last save I lost all my anddont want to start the game from the beginning

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Im stuck on Tyna's quest. I just completed the training for the fight but Tyna doesn't spawn next to the kiosk in front of the school so I can't prove to her that i finished training. how do i fix?
I don't know why she isn't outside of school, try to speak to her in the recess yard.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone please share his last save I lost all my anddont want to start the game from the beginning
Here is my full save ver 2.0 except Jobs guests at hospital and Hornet Auto, unzip the file in your game\www folder.
MC name default, Chang mafia.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes