Jun 5, 2018
@Kertug , bro again stuck in"sasha quest "(title- For Extra Game Version you can have Shasha too.) , i win tournament with sarah.. also talk with shasha in school.. but after class when i try speak to sarah ,she said "why the hell were we going to talk about shasha" and mc said "maybe an expensive gift will change her opion" .. i have expensive jewel but still nothing happen .. i try 4-5 days when i try to talk shasha ,she said talk to sarah and everyday same thingh happen..

in yesterday comment teacher quest problem left.. provide solution about that ,..

check the save file if required

thanks in advance

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
NEED HELP. After the sarah and sasha quest, i picked sarah, then when i resolved it at the end and was able to go to sashas house. i went there once and now any time i try to return it say she is busy. any idea what im stuck on or how to fix?
Once you have the 3 dates with her (park, clothing store and beach) your variable number 50 "Relacion Sasha" should have a value of 50 (that is the condition to enter Sashas house)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
@Kertug , bro again stuck in"sasha quest "(title- For Extra Game Version you can have Shasha too.) , i win tournament with sarah.. also talk with shasha in school.. but after class when i try speak to sarah ,she said "why the hell were we going to talk about shasha" and mc said "maybe an expensive gift will change her opion" .. i have expensive jewel but still nothing happen .. i try 4-5 days when i try to talk shasha ,she said talk to sarah and everyday same thingh happen..

in yesterday comment teacher quest problem left.. provide solution about that ,..

check the save file if required

thanks in advance
Go to Commercial Neighborhood and buy the Expensive gift from gift shop, the gift shop is south east close to Hornet Auto.

Jun 5, 2018
my class points/days are:-
math(301)-22
history(302)-36
gimnaisa(303)-28
ciencia (304)- 28
art(305) -15
301 to 304 were genunine and art class modifed from 11 to 15..
still i didnot able to start any of teacher quest(only get morgan explode nothing else)..
everyday same just go to class , sit on chair and end school ,..
maybe i miss step somethingh..
save file attached..

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
my class points/days are:-
math(301)-22
history(302)-36
gimnaisa(303)-28
ciencia (304)- 28
art(305) -15
301 to 304 were genunine and art class modifed from 11 to 15..
still i didnot able to start any of teacher quest(only get morgan explode nothing else)..
everyday same just go to class , sit on chair and end school ,..
maybe i miss step somethingh..
save file attached..
The Teacher's Quest will be activated in the next days, after Morgan explosion in class, keep going to school and the gym scene will activated when you have a gym class.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
wp

The next update will contain the progress of Maria's story (so the Xenex stuff etc and full house events) for every mafia.
I'll repost the 2.1 changelog so far:
CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1
- Improvement of the storage system
- Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)
- Sarah appointments system
- Lucy's accessible house
- Maria full house events

Jun 5, 2018
The Teacher's Quest will be activated in the next days, after Morgan explosion in class, keep going to school and the gym scene will activated when you have a gym class.
thanks again..
now i am at 100+ days.. i didn't remeber when morgan explosion event happen .. maybe 30-40 days ago..
that's way i worried..
still i try to complete other quest.. currently doing laura one..

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The next update will contain the progress of Maria's story (so the Xenex stuff etc and full house events) for every mafia.
CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1
So basically if you choose Warren you'll get only Warren's update and not the other ones, am I right?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So basically if you choose Warren you'll get only Warren's update and not the other ones, am I right?
Actually I'm not sure about Warrens gang. In the changelog BoN stated the start of the story for the other three maffias so no idea what it's going to be like for Warrens gang. Probably progression of the same story we have seen so far whilst for the other three maffias you are going in a diffrent direction.

panove97

May 31, 2018
CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1
Btw ,who is Lucy there?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Btw ,who is Lucy there?
Lucy Robson, the redhead with the big ass that really looks like an older version of the sister Sarah. Se is a collegue of Maria at otherslab and helped creating the Xenex drug. She is also Jacks (the dad) ex-wife and presumabely the MCs and Sarahs biological mom.

Reactions: panove97

panove97

May 31, 2018
Lucy Robson, the redhead with the big ass that really looks like an older version of the sister Sarah. Se is a collegue of Maria at otherslab and helped creating the Xenex drug. She is also Jacks (the dad) ex-wife and presumabely the MCs and Sarahs biological mother
Oh, yeah, exactly) Now i remembered)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Not sure what i'm doing wrong, but when i click on the torrent for windows there isnt anything to actually download.
Torrent in first page redirects to dr FeelGood post, in this post you can find 2 links, one for zippy and one for mega, click to one of them to download the torrent file, when download completed open the torrent file with a torrent client to download the game.

Knockout883

Nov 3, 2017
Torrent in first page redirects to dr FeelGood post, in this post you can find 2 links, one for zippy and one for mega, click to one of them to download the torrent file, when download completed open the torrent file with a torrent client to download the game.
Thank You.

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Guys, any tips for sarah continuation quest, on 2 second floor where you do you rachel's quest to change some answer from exam

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can I get a bunch of save files with every gangs choosen(Warren,Nesrot,Chang and Nina)please?
Thanks in advice

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes