stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can I get a bunch of save files with every gangs choosen(Warren,Nesrot,Chang and Nina)please?
Thanks in advice
You can check here, there is a link for the savegames of v2.0 completed with the 4 mafias

Guys, any tips for sarah continuation quest, on 2 second floor where you do you rachel's quest to change some answer from exam
Check Kertugs walkthrough at OP page, it has a map with the best route to take

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
hii , i am at the Laura quest , walkthrough says to spend some time outside home until 10:00
then enter the house and put the at drawer near garage door
but i am unable to put the shoes there
am i missing something or is it some kind of bug

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
hii , i am at the Laura quest , walkthrough says to spend some time outside home until 10:00
then enter the house and put the at drawer near garage door
but i am unable to put the shoes there
am i missing something or is it some kind of bug
From Kertugs Walkthrough:
3. Next weekday before or after school visit the Kiosk again and take the third magazine. Go home to living room and put the magazine to bookcase again, go to your room, Save Game, spend time in your room until 24:00, Laura scene triggered (if the scene is not triggered reload and try again), after the scene is over go to sleep.
4. Next weekday don’t go to school, spent some time outside of your home until 10:00 hours, enter your home and leave the shoes to the drawers

Has the scene triggered to you? in the night you say "Ooh it looks like she is in her room" then starts a cutscene where you go to her room and she catches you spying, then she asks if you let her play with your PC while you are at school.

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
From Kertugs Walkthrough:
3. Next weekday before or after school visit the Kiosk again and take the third magazine. Go home to living room and put the magazine to bookcase again, go to your room, Save Game, spend time in your room until 24:00, Laura scene triggered (if the scene is not triggered reload and try again), after the scene is over go to sleep.
4. Next weekday don’t go to school, spent some time outside of your home until 10:00 hours, enter your home and leave the shoes to the drawers

Has the scene triggered to you? in the night you say "Ooh it looks like she is in her room" then starts a cutscene where you go to her room and she catches you spying, then she asks if you let her play with your PC while you are at school.
the step 4 is not triggering , actually i cant leave the shoes in the drawer ,

R J Coxx

Aug 11, 2017
NEED HELP. I have restarted the game as I have just started playing and getting used to it, with Racheal i get to 240-250 love with her but rather than speak to the beggar for comic books love goes right up to 2000 and thats it. No matter how many times i restart the game this is happening. I know where the saves are stored so have deleted these but still the same.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
NEED HELP. I have restarted the game as I have just started playing and getting used to it, with Racheal i get to 240-250 love with her but rather than speak to the beggar for comic books love goes right up to 2000 and thats it. No matter how many times i restart the game this is happening. I know where the saves are stored so have deleted these but still the same.
Probably you go to dates with her, don't, after correcting her answers do only house visits, no dates, for more info check the walkthrough in my signature.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
the step 4 is not triggering , actually i cant leave the shoes in the drawer ,
Go to your room, is Laura inside at 10:00am?

A--> if she isnt probably (as the Walkthrough warns you) the night scene with Laura of step number 3 hasnt triggered
3..."Save Game, spend time in your room until 24:00, Laura scene triggered (if the scene is not triggered reload and try again)".
Reload your game and try it again till the scene of step number 3 triggers (after leaving the 3rd magazine on the shelf spend time with your phone from 23:00 to 0:00 in your room not going to bed). If you missed the night scene you can also spend time till the whole day passes and wait in your room from 23:00 to 0:00 on the next day (if nothing of this works (and only then)--> try changing variable 1221 "laura historia" to 10; change switch number 1225 "Laura Revista 3" to "off" and change switch 1226 "Laura usa Ordenador" to "on"). Now you should be able to leave your shoes in the drawer

B--> if Laura is in your room in the morning use Savegame Editor to change variable 1221 "laura historia" to "10". Now you should be able to leave your shoes in the drawer

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Where are the gang hideouts?
Well, is hideouts so are hidden.:)
You can go to gang hideout only if you a member to one of them, when you are a member, beside Old Quarters bus stop there is a car and a man in black stands beside the car, talk to the man to take you to gang hideout.

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
Well, is hideouts so are hidden.:)
You can go to gang hideout only if you a member to one of them, when you are a member, beside Old Quarters bus stop there is a car and a man in black stands beside the car, talk to the man to take you to gang hideout.
Thanks man.

John Klaus

Nov 20, 2018
Didn't read the walkthrough before starting the game, so I have gone on too many dates with Rachel, is there a variable to change to turn the dates back, or do I need to start the game over?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Sorry to barge in but i have one problem that's infuriating.
After Jet's stealth mission (the one with cHLOE) i should go visit her for the final love scene (needed for Charles).
When i visit her at 20:00 she waits for me at does the titsjob.
After that i am forcibly warped back to my room with the:"It's 22:00 i should go to sleep".
Is this normal? Am i missing out?
Next day she tells me something about getting the civil registry from Christian's and his dad's house.The last part for finishing her quest. Im guessing that's new content in 2.0...How do i do that.
Also how the hell should i increase (ingame) Daisy's influence outside recess to get the handjob scene in the changing room(got it to 50 with save editing).

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry to barge in but i have one problem that's infuriating.
After Jet's stealth mission (the one with cHLOE) i should go visit her for the final love scene (needed for Charles).
When i visit her at 20:00 she waits for me at does the titsjob.
After that i am forcibly warped back to my room with the:"It's 22:00 i should go to sleep".
Is this normal? Am i missing out?
Next day she tells me something about getting the civil registry from Christian's and his dad's house.The last part for finishing her quest. Im guessing that's new content in 2.0...How do i do that.
Also how the hell should i increase (ingame) Daisy's influence outside recess to get the handjob scene in the changing room(got it to 50 with save editing).
It is normal for you to return to you room at 22:00, you can come back to Jet house that same night using your car if you want to keep speaking to her. It is not the final love scene with her as you get more scenes after doing the Civil Registry quest, on how to do Civil Registry quest check .
Fo handjob scene to be triggered you only need to complte her reccess quest (relationship with her of 15 or more) and also you need to have won Beths reccess dicksize contest

Reactions: thegrindisreal

SiriusGrey

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, please tell me the address of the site from which everyone takes a 3D models of goblins and a fat guy (who is found in all games). Looking for, but can not find (

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, please tell me the address of the site from which everyone takes a 3D models of goblins and a fat guy (who is found in all games). Looking for, but can not find (
If you are looking for it here you certainly are not looking in the right place
Didn't read the walkthrough before starting the game, so I have gone on too many dates with Rachel, is there a variable to change to turn the dates back, or do I need to start the game over?
And do you remember the last event you had with rachel at her home? have you changed rachel exam /recovered her comics/ have you gone to Beths house?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes