Jun 5, 2018
this is a good game , too much content and completion will not possible without walkthrough..
i follow @Kertug walkthrough.. i reach page no. 21 (till "now back to sarah" )..
i have few doubt/bug , which i want to clear and then i can progress further..
i correctly follow the walkthrough but these thigh doesn't work :-
1. (page no.21) (title- Now back to Sarah) i didnt have Tinymon cards, i already give it .. how to collect them and start tournament with sarah?

2. (page no.21) (title- For Extra Game Version you can have Shasha too.) when i try to talk shasha at school, nothing happen.(i have expensive jewel).

3.(page no.20) (title- Charles:quest)- while follow his quest , i didn't able to talk charles at school with wine after hj.. but still i try daily to talk with him at school nothing happen and in the end i get option with lizzy but no talk with charles ..

4.(page no.15) (title- warning)- related to teacher quest, i complete jet quest and also do daily school classes according to walkthrough but i didn't notice any change during classes.. didn't how to check teacher quest or not..

5.(page no.7) (title- dad quest, point,k ) - daisy hj .. i didn't get that scene.. even i cheat the relation with beth and daisy..

i attached my save file , so that dev. and others known the bug and exect problem and help me to solve it..

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
so im guessing the russian mafia gets no uppdate
The next update will contain the progress of Maria's story (so the Xenex stuff etc and full house events) for every mafia.
I'll repost the 2.1 changelog so far:
CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1
- Improvement of the storage system
- Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)
- Sarah appointments system
- Lucy's accessible house
- Maria full house events

Reactions: BadJohnny555

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The next update will contain the progress of Maria's story (so the Xenex stuff etc and full house events) for every mafia.
I'll repost the 2.1 changelog so far:
CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1
- Improvement of the storage system
- Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)
- Sarah appointments system
- Lucy's accessible house
- Maria full house events

Will you see world effects of other mafia groups in the world even if you haven't chosen that mafia ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Will you see world effects of other mafia groups in the world even if you haven't chosen that mafia ?
No idea mate but you'll probably only see the story side of your chosen mafia. Probably your maffia will take out the three other ones in a certain manner or way so me thinks not.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
this is a good game , too much content and completion will not possible without walkthrough..
i follow @Kertug walkthrough.. i reach page no. 21 (till "now back to sarah" )..
i have few doubt/bug , which i want to clear and then i can progress further..
i correctly follow the walkthrough but these thigh doesn't work :-
1. (page no.21) (title- Now back to Sarah) i didnt have Tinymon cards, i already give it .. how to collect them and start tournament with sarah?

2. (page no.21) (title- For Extra Game Version you can have Shasha too.) when i try to talk shasha at school, nothing happen.(i have expensive jewel).

3.(page no.20) (title- Charles:quest)- while follow his quest , i didn't able to talk charles at school with wine after hj.. but still i try daily to talk with him at school nothing happen and in the end i get option with lizzy but no talk with charles ..

4.(page no.15) (title- warning)- related to teacher quest, i complete jet quest and also do daily school classes according to walkthrough but i didn't notice any change during classes.. didn't how to check teacher quest or not..

5.(page no.7) (title- dad quest, point,k ) - daisy hj .. i didn't get that scene.. even i cheat the relation with beth and daisy..

i attached my save file , so that dev. and others known the bug and exect problem and help me to solve it..
1. I assume you finish with the extra size dildo task and Sarah asks you to be her partner and steal the Tinymon cards from Shasha.
You have 2 choices: to steal the card or to speak to Charles.
If you choose Charles I assume you start his quest untill to the part his sister gave you a HJ and the next weekday you speak with Charles inside your classroom before attend to class.
The wine needed when you visit Charles home when you speak to his sister (you have to speak to his sister first).
2. for you to be able to continue to extra content, you must finish first the Tinymon tournament with Sarah.
3. Talk to Charles when he is in the classroom, before attend to class.
4. The activation for Teacher’s quest depended of many day’s you go to school, if you use Firebane’s mod to speed up the game the Teacher's quest activates at later time, I didn’t use the mod in my playthrough and don't worry you can do the Teacher's quests at anytame after they activated, there is no time limit.
5. You will have no consequences in the game if you miss Daisy’s HJ scene, but to see the scene you must start her recess form the start of the game or to edit your save and increase you relation to Daisy to 15.

Jun 5, 2018
1. I assume you finish with the extra size dildo task and Sarah asks you to be her partner and steal the Tinymon cards from Shasha.
You have 2 choices: to steal the card or to speak to Charles.
If you choose Charles I assume you start his quest untill to the part his sister gave you a HJ and the next weekday you speak with Charles inside your classroom before attend to class.
The wine needed when you visit Charles home when you speak to his sister (you have to speak to his sister first).
2. for you to be able to continue to extra content, you must finish first the Tinymon tournament with Sarah.
3. Talk to Charles when he is in the classroom, before attend to class.
4. The activation for Teacher’s quest depended of many day’s you go to school, if you use Firebane’s mod to speed up the game the Teacher's quest activates at later time, I didn’t use the mod in my playthrough and don't worry you can do the Teacher's quests at anytame after they activated, there is no time limit.
5. You will have no consequences in the game if you miss Daisy’s HJ scene, but to see the scene you must start her recess form the start of the game or to edit your save and increase you relation to Daisy to 15.
thanks alot ,

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
Please,can someone help me?the Suspicious Plackages are gone i cant colelct them,i need them to improve my skills for sarah quests!

Aug 5, 2017
i ran to a problem. Daisy call me on the phone tell me a job for her (more like blackmailed) when she call the screen goes black i do anything or progress so Help plz

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Please,can someone help me?the Suspicious Plackages are gone i cant colelct them,i need them to improve my skills for sarah quests!
You can change variable number 82"suspicious package" to the value you want with a save editor. Also you could use the lamp in your room to max your stealth skills

any one help how to start Sarah School evernt
You need to have completed all Sarah interactions having anal sex with her after winning Tynimon tournament (or completed Sashas quest and then dating Sarah till you have anal sex with her) and have a Fake Tynimon card that you can buy at your gangs base.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Im stuck on Tyna's quest. I just completed the training for the fight but Tyna doesn't spawn next to the kiosk in front of the school so I can't prove to her that i finished training. how do i fix?
Did you go to the Gym in China Town and completed it and also to the Gym at your gangs base and trained till you distribute your skill points for fighting? (you need to spend all your skill points) if you have done so your switch number 1701 "personaje completo" should be "on" and Tyna should appear between 14:00 and 16.00, on a working day (also check that your relationship with Tyna is lower than 20 (variable 15 "Relacion Tyna")) Send your savegame file if Tyna still doesnt appear
i ran to a problem. Daisy call me on the phone tell me a job for her (more like blackmailed) when she call the screen goes black i do anything or progress so Help plz
Check your version, are you playing v2.0 or V2.0 compressed without mods? reload and play the scene again, if it doesnt work try to upload your savefile for someone to save after that scene triggers.
yes, the version i am using is the 2.0. I also use the mod for speed running and money and maybe an hour or two time change, nothing major.
I'd swear I've gone through all the lines of Jet at her home (when she is in her living room) and I cant find the line "wait for the next update" in v2.0, could you upload your savegame file to check? You are not using the v2.0 compressed version or a v2.0 with an old version of Firebane's mod are you?

Xaibar

May 17, 2017
Did you go to the Gym in China Town and completed it and also to the Gym at your gangs base and trained till you distribute your skill points for fighting? (you need to spend all your skill points) if you have done so your switch number 1701 "personaje completo" should be "on" and Tyna should appear between 14:00 and 16.00, on a working day (also check that your relationship with Tyna is lower than 20 (variable 15 "Relacion Tyna")) Send your savegame file if Tyna still doesnt appear
Thanks setting tyna's relation to lower than 20 worked it was 23.

Reactions: stray monkeys

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
NEED HELP. After the sarah and sasha quest, i picked sarah, then when i resolved it at the end and was able to go to sashas house. i went there once and now any time i try to return it say she is busy. any idea what im stuck on or how to fix?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes