Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know what tio do to get all the different 3some scenes? so far ive only gotten Nadine/Pam. i read that there is a carol/sandra amy/laura, beth/Daisy but i havent gotten any of those yet.
There is no amy/laura unfortunately. But for the rest, all you have to do is max out your love/relationship with both girls, and then visit either one of their houses. The threesome scene triggers randomly.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
still cant trigger dad for last amy quest. i talked with amy at 20 00 and after 3+ days (about 7 days maybe) still nothing happening with dad.
Are you following ? Have you done Lauras quest? there migth be a switch that gets activated in Lauras quest (when you follow her date) that also trigers dads event so try first completing Lauras quest, if you already have done Lauras quest there are 3 conditions that must be fulfilled to trigger the event:
-switch 1930 "nemesis golpeado" is on (gets switched on in Lauras quest)
-being 19:00 to 23:00
-variable 0228 "AMYESPERA2" being 3 or more (depends on the days that have passed since you speak with her)
how can i use the cheat code?
Click on the small lamp that is by your computer in your room

alex_eclipse

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, i just got the v2.0 , the game ran smooth for once, and then when i restarted the game its laggy and slow right from the title screen. Can anyone please help, thanks.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys, i just got the v2.0 , the game ran smooth for once, and then when i restarted the game its laggy and slow right from the title screen. Can anyone please help, thanks.
If you use a low or medium power PC, try to restart your PC to free up the memory (RAM).

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
thanks for the save dude but they dont work
To use the savegames first you have to create some dummy saves on your own game and then overwrite them with the ones you have downloaded (RPGmaker will only recognise the slots that has indexed)
there are no mafia missions yet,

Chloe is exclusive of Nesrot mafia so if in your savegame you are with the chinese mafia she wont appear, if you are with Nesrot and cant see her upload a file to check

D. Kusanagi

Dec 9, 2017
i stuck while kayla give HJ to MC, i can't press the left and up button to drive the car. Can someone help me? (Android user)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i stuck while kayla give HJ to MC, i can't press the left and up button to drive the car. Can someone help me? (Android user)
just read the last part of my .

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes