roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
Hay guys
I have a problem
When I completed Dating Sarah and Shasha and roger and Choose Sarah Between (Sarah or Shasha) I transfer to home my room but in the room Mariya appears and she want to have sex with MC. If I select yes the screen is stuck with screenshot and nothing to do. Or I select No it's also stuck with screenshot and nothing to move.
So What should I do ?
Is there only I am facing the problem or you guys also have the issue.
Please help me. guys.
Thanks

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hay guys
I have a problem
When I completed Dating Sarah and Shasha and roger and Choose Sarah Between (Sarah or Shasha) I transfer to home my room but in the room Mariya appears and she want to have sex with MC. If I select yes the screen is stuck with screenshot and nothing to do. Or I select No it's also stuck with screenshot and nothing to move.
So What should I do ?
Please help me. guys.
Thanks
You're using old saves or playing a old version?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hay guys
I have a problem
So What should I do ?
Please help me. guys.
Thanks
Yeah this is a nasty bug, Maria appearing in your room is random though so just go back to an earlier save and try again. She won't appear every time.

Reactions: roboto2.0

Andershell

Feb 10, 2018
I have a problem with Maria, as the walkthrough says "Saturday spend time until 19:00 then go to living room enter from the right door to see the scene, go to sleep and Maria visits you when you are sleeping again." i can't trigger that event. Do you have any ideas?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have a problem with Maria, as the walkthrough says "Saturday spend time until 19:00 then go to living room enter from the right door to see the scene, go to sleep and Maria visits you when you are sleeping again." i can't trigger that event. Do you have any ideas?
If you can't see the two night visits from Maria is because your sex skills is not high enough, but you can continue the game these scenes are not affect Maria's quest. Look in first page "Main Quest Walkthrough" for more info.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
still cant trigger dad for last amy quest. i talked with amy at 20 00 and after 3+ days (about 7 days maybe) still nothing happening with dad.

ThaWizard

Sep 6, 2017
Is this My New Life 2 that I've been reading a sequel to this game or is it still this game, just called 2 because of the version?

If it's a separate game that he/she's working on, is this game very near to being completed?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is this My New Life 2 that I've been reading a sequel to this game or is it still this game, just called 2 because of the version?

If it's a separate game that he/she's working on, is this game very near to being completed?
No is still My New Life 1 ver 2.0.
My New Life 2 it is scheduled for September or October 2019.

Bishamonten

Jul 8, 2017
sarah not in her room after class

Sans titre.png

got the xorlax card

any thought on why ?

i also just finished jet's quest

EDIT: nevemind i was messing around with the variables and got one too high (sarah love over 2000) so FIXED IT

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone know what to do to get all the different 3some scenes? so far ive only gotten Nadine/Pam. i read that there is a carol/sandra amy/laura, beth/Daisy but i havent gotten any of those yet.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes