stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
how do you install it on Android
I do wish to know too
Check the66 posts, is the one that is adapting PC version and building it into an apk (unoficial release)

Hey I need help on how to "drive" the car with kayla on android ? Any tips ?
Dont know about android version, if you are using the66 version (recommended) he tells to use the respective screen areas

Okaythenn

Jan 3, 2019
Okay so I got Amy pregnant, and long story short she wants an abortion but I didn’t, so anyways she left the room and idk where to find her or what to do next as far as that goes. Does she get an abortion? Can I stop her? Like she shows up in the house as usual as if nothing happened but when I go to talk to her she doesn’t say anything . Help please

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
i would say it's a buggy mess, but i think most of the bugs i've run into come about from bad eventing. The automatic "i need to sleep" teleport back to the room is horrible, the car gets stuck on the sidewalk if you hold down during transition out of the garage, events can interfere with one another, and i dont know if this is simply a bug, or what, but the impossibly large breasts and unrealistically "thicc" women are more a turn off than a turn on. one or two in a game? sure... 95%? we get it... you're trying to say thicc girls are sexy too. but it's rather boorish for those of us who want variety or simply find it unattractive.

also, is there an in game option to give a gift? or am i missing a button somewhere? because day 35 and no gifts able to be given.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Okay so I got Amy pregnant, and long story short she wants an abortion but I didn’t, so anyways she left the room and idk where to find her or what to do next as far as that goes. Does she get an abortion? Can I stop her? Like she shows up in the house as usual as if nothing happened but when I go to talk to her she doesn’t say anything . Help please
Check Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by Kertug:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Is there a recollection room in this game? If no, why? This game is massive, I don't understand RPGM games without a recollection room

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
For some reason i cant extract the file after download, not sure of the reason, any help??
Have you got any error message? do you have enough diskspace to unrar? check the path you are downoading the game to is not too logn (windows cant handle very long pathnames)

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
Have you got any error message? do you have enough diskspace to unrar? check the path you are downoading the game to is not too logn (windows cant handle very long pathnames)[/

(i am on windows) Yeah i keep getting extreact error, i do have the space, and i am downloading the file to my download folder(path)

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
At the beach maria tells me to leave her alone, i thought i was suppose to talk to her at the beach???

D

Deleted member 482284

Look at last pages from Main Quests Walkthrough (you can find it in first page), for Allison and Chloe quests (Chloe if you are in Nesrtot mafia), the last lines of Jet's quest. For extras: read the last lines of Amy's quest and for Sahrah Page 36: Sharah's scene in school with Fake Tinymon card.
Thanks a freaking ton!

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
Hi! here it is, hoping there is PC mac compatibility! I have switched 1226 to "off" but that switch is needed if you are in the mid of Lauras quest (if you have completed her quest I guess it is not needed anymore) if you hadn't completed Laura's quest send your file after watching Maria's scene in kitchen to reswitch it to "on"
Thank you

Reactions: stray monkeys

DoomPyro

Aug 27, 2018
How can I play the 7zip file.... Does it need an emulator, I tried extracting it but idk if it's the right method..... TYA
(Android user here)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
At the beach maria tells me to leave her alone, i thought i was suppose to talk to her at the beach???
Don follow the walkthrought that comes in the package of the game it is incomplete and will lead you to some dead ends, follow Kertug's walkthrough from OP page: Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by Kertug:
How can I play the 7zip file.... Does it need an emulator, I tried extracting it but idk if it's the right method..... TYA
(Android user here)
Dont use the version provided by the creator of the game, I think it is incomplete and unplayable, use the66 version, it is in apk format:

Reactions: DoomPyro
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes