MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
excuse me how to find rosalva after Ronald is arrested

I cant see rosalva on class :(
bug in rosalva character, way to fix it
(rpg maker save editor)

At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday,
v1.8 have a bug, to fix it: Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested.
Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the
square”. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest at later time, also if you
didn’t fix that bugs Caroline quest later on game

rudtwjoo

Aug 10, 2017
I think I've finished all the quest of v.19 and jet quest, but I can't start paparrazzi quest(I can't go inside of pub), is there anything have to do first?? may be I'm missing something

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
The problem is that switch number 165 "Quest Beth paquete rachel" is on, turn it off and you'll find Beth at her room (to switch it off use RPGMakerSaveEditor (check in my signature for link))

It is a bug Beggar hasnt fixed yet, you can find how to solve it at Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by Kertug:
Thank you very much, please ask the variables that have working(bakery)? Don't want to repeat too many jobs.

teddybebear

Aug 25, 2017
The problem is that switch number 165 "Quest Beth paquete rachel" is on, turn it off and you'll find Beth at her room (to switch it off use RPGMakerSaveEditor (check in my signature for link))

It is a bug Beggar hasnt fixed yet, you can find how to solve it at Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by Kertug:
bug in rosalva character, way to fix it
(rpg maker save editor)

At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday,
v1.8 have a bug, to fix it: Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested.
Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the
square”. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest at later time, also if you
didn’t fix that bugs Caroline quest later on game

thank you very much :LOL:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thank you very much, please ask the variables that have working(bakery)? Don't want to repeat too many jobs.
Make a copy of your savegames in case you mess things up changing variables or this instructions dont work>
Bakery--> start first day and then change variable 702 "dias trabajados" (working days) to "10" after you see the first event then set it to "20" for the event that starts the pussyfights.
Car shop--> play first day and then switch on switches 682 "repartidor" and 698 "Repartid primer DIA HECHO" and change the variable "702: DIAS TRABAJADOS (days worked)" to 10
to see the second event at the Hornets car shop you have to change the value of the variable "702: DIAS TRABAJADOS (days worked)" to 20 and the switch number 749 "Tarea50 días" has to be checked on

To see the event at the hospital you have to set switch 0761 "Celador fase 1" to be on (there is a pic of the nurse you will miss as you spy her at a certain floor of the hospital taking a shower)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I think I've finished all the quest of v.19 and jet quest, but I can't start paparrazzi quest(I can't go inside of pub), is there anything have to do first?? may be I'm missing something
you should enter Hornets pub at 0:00, is the door blocked or not working? upload your file (you should be able to enter in the pub at night regardless the progression of your paparazzi quest)

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I am a bit of stuck here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was doing the Aunt quest until i had to go to Lab, but the quest was bugged and after i got the Pass ID and go to elevator i was transported to floor 1 again then i tried to go back to floor 2 again and got stuck here... help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I am a bit of stuck here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was doing the Aunt quest until i had to go to Lab, but the quest was bugged and after i got the Pass ID and go to elevator i was transported to floor 1 again then i tried to go back to floor 2 again and got stuck here... help
You are supposed to take the elevator the one outside of the office you was in, not the main elevator you take the first time.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
BON you says the game is fixed version but game bug is always there for example the oldest game bug : ms.taylor is always in her study room , rosalva doest show automaticly after ronald been prisoned.and richard quest to aunt house amd many more.....so what you fix anyway>>>????

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
hey yo boyz some patreon can post the last 3 thread that beggar post in the patreon page pls? :V

Reactions: Elidon

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
BON you says the game is fixed version but game bug is always there for example the oldest game bug : ms.taylor is always in her study room , rosalva doest show automaticly after ronald been prisoned.and richard quest to aunt house amd many more.....so what you fix anyway>>>????
BON isn't here.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone got a save before maria sex scene?? the ones on here already don't work :/
You have to make some dummy saves to create the save slots in game, then overwrite those saves with the savegame you have downloaded.
(check here)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes