stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Walkthrough text:
"After all tha you are outside, go back in find Allison and talk to her. From now on you can
take her for dinner if you go to gang hideout at 20:00 hours.
Continue the dates with her until you max out her love and you can select what to do.
This ends Allison quest."

but I can not find Allison. where is she?
ok sorry, I got misleaded! my bad!!! :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find her in the main hall of the gangs base (if she has already been recruited) in one of the small rooms at the sides (Nesrot, Ninas and Warren left room, Changs right room (I think) it is in the main hall, you dont need to change the screen into another room (in the pic you sent there is a door at the topleft corner, she should be in that room, if she isnt she is in the room at the other side)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
ok so im lost on what to do i just tried to load my game but non of my saves show up it just asks me to start a new game but when i open the saves tab it shows all my saves there what do i do to load them so i can continue on where i stopped instead of starting over?
there are to ways: (make a copy just in case you mess things up and overwrite your files)
1.- copying all the files of your former savegame folder into the new savegame folder (including "config.rpgsave" "files" and "global.rpgsave")
or 2.- starting a new game (skip intro) and create 20 savegames, then copy the savegames (from version v1.9) you want to load into your savegame folder overwriting those you have just created

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
there are to ways: (make a copy just in case you mess things up and overwrite your files)
1.- copying all the files of your former savegame folder into the new savegame folder (including "config.rpgsave" "files" and "global.rpgsave")
or 2.- starting a new game (skip intro) and create 20 savegames, then copy the savegames (from version v1.9) you want to load into your savegame folder overwriting those you have just created
ill try the first option and all my saves are from version 2.0. i have no saves from 1.9.......
so yeah that didnt work lol ill try the second option now

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Guys, I am new to yjis game and like it very much. I am using wlktrhoug but When doing the first maria scene and give the package to maria I am transported to school. And dont see scene like said in walktrough. I am doing it wrong?

HalloCharlie

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys, tried to look everywhere for this but still no luck. I read in the walkthrough that if we skip the intro, we're not able to continue the relationship with Maria (i'm not being able to talk to her in the beach during the weekends, even though I just followed every step in the walkthrough).
What I'm asking, is there something that the walkthrough doesn't tell us? Or is there a way to change any variable that basically says that i skipped the intro?

Sorry but I don't really want to repeat 4 hours of gameplay T_T

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys, tried to look everywhere for this but still no luck. I read in the walkthrough that if we skip the intro, we're not able to continue the relationship with Maria (i'm not being able to talk to her in the beach during the weekends, even though I just followed every step in the walkthrough).
What I'm asking, is there something that the walkthrough doesn't tell us? Or is there a way to change any variable that basically says that i skipped the intro?

Sorry but I don't really want to repeat 4 hours of gameplay T_T
Handt heard that skipping intro prevented you from progressing, are you using Kertug's walkthrough? (walthrough that comes in the package of the game is incomplete and will lead you into bugs and some dead ends)
Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by Kertug:
If you are and you have checked each step, upload your file into a rar to check it up

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Quick question: does studying have any effect at all?

I know there's a variable that counts how many times you've studied, but does this actually impact the story?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
No. From the @Kertug's walkthrough:

Not improve ≠ not able to continue.
sorry! didnt know that, try to change variable 0004 Relacion Maria to "1" and variable 00010 relacion Laura to 5 (if the variables are just not there send a file to try to fix it)
Quick question: does studying have any effect at all?

I know there's a variable that counts how many times you've studied, but does this actually impact the story?
if your grades are good when your father comes and gets a meeting with the headmistress he will praise you, but no changes in story

Why android dont have apk, how i install this?
Check the66 posts, is the one that is adapting (unoficially but more efectively) the PC game to android in apk format

Reactions: megapf1

HalloCharlie

Mar 27, 2018
sorry! didnt know that, try to change variable 0004 Relacion Maria to "1" and variable 00010 relacion Laura to 5 (if the variables are just not there send a file to try to fix it)
First of all, thanks for all the help. Both variables you've asked doesn't show up in my list (neither Laura or Maria).

Edit: I think I got it. Thanks for the help, it was crucial.
Still, i'm wondering, how do you add new variables to the save file? The RPGmakersaveedit only allows me to change the ones that already exist, i had to do it through another website.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
First of all, thanks for all the help. Both variables you've asked doesn't show up in my list (neither Laura or Maria).

Edit: I think I got it. Thanks for the help, it was crucial.
Still, i'm wondering, how do you add new variables to the save file? The RPGmakersaveedit only allows me to change the ones that already exist, i had to do it through another website.
Maybe there is an easier way but for people that have the RPGmaker program can make a small mod using MyNew Life as base to create that variables (havent checked if you can manually introduce them in the advanced settings of RPGMakersaveeditonline)

Gece301

Dec 30, 2018
: Temkinli :: kıkırdama: hata veririyor oyun yuklemiyor yardım OYUN ''GAME EXE'' hatası veriyor yardım... android

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes