obibobi

May 10, 2017
I started playing this game not that long ago and although I was about to give it up at first because of the Engrish at the start I played on and thoroughly enjoyed how fantastic the detail in the game was but then I came across one quest line that was extremely off putting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would even skip it if I could but doing her quest up until a certain point is essential to the main story.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
can someone help me, when i talk to maria at the beach she said leave me alone, what do i need to do to let her invite me to join? pls help
Check the lap top in her room in the morning, this should start her quest line properly, you need to do a bunch of other stuff that involves her sister, the guide you are using skips out a ton of content.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Check the lap top in her room in the morning, this should start her quest line properly, you need to do a bunch of other stuff that involves her sister, the guide you are using skips out a ton of content.
He has been already given an answer by straymonkeys, however he didn't actually read it and just keeps spamming his question :)

Reactions: stray monkeys

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the forum...please do follow the quests as they are intended in the game. There are steps to follow and days have to have passed in order to progress. there is a must in doing chores, there is a must in following the course of the game.
desoba said:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the forum...please do follow the quests as they are intended in the game. There are steps to follow and days have to have passed in order to progress. there is a must in doing chores, there is a must in following the course of the game.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I started playing this game not that long ago and although I was about to give it up at first because of the Engrish at the start I played on and thoroughly enjoyed how fantastic the detail in the game was but then I came across one quest line that was extremely off putting

I would even skip it if I could but doing her quest up until a certain point is essential to the main story.
That whole update was a great loss of confidence for me to rely on BON's qualities to set realistic feelings on his characters.
Amy gets an abortion (unintended or not) and in a jiff she is getting fucked again by you (0 realism)
Laura gets raped by some guy and when she comes home instead of being in shock and disgusted with anything that could be related to sex or manhood she gets fucked by you.
Not to mention that in that chapter Lauras character and the story that was being built with her was totally ripped of to turn her into another quickly fuckable bimbo (that chapter was totally a put off for me :cry:)

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
okay, apparently im stupid and cant seem to figure it out but can someone tell me how to download my new life v2 on windows? like the base game or whatever, because I cant seem to find it. HELP! please!
Actually try reading OP, I heard it might help with 90% of the problems related to the game ;)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
That whole update was a great loss of confidence for me to rely on BON's qualities to set realistic feelings on his characters.
Amy gets an abortion (unintended or not) and in a jiff she is getting fucked again by you (0 realism)
Laura gets raped by some guy and when she comes home instead of being in shock and disgusted with anything that could be related to sex or manhood she gets fucked by you.
Not to mention that in that chapter Lauras character and the story that was being built with her was totally ripped of to turn her into another quickly fuckable bimbo (that chapter was totally a put off for me :cry:)
It was attempted rape and she was passed out but I agree that there probably should have been some gap and that her story was disappointing after a good initial beginning. Sarah and Maria had great stories, for 2 girls on the cover of the game Laura and Amy had a rushed and off putting story lines respectively.

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone have save game finish alisson quest with warren mafia, rusian mafia and china mafia?iam joint with nesrost mafia, i want collect 3 mafia others, plis shared
Really appreciate this. Any plans to update for 2.0 and future versions?
Savegame Library is updated now to v2.0. I've also added a download link for those only interested in the files of the 4 mafias with v2.0 completed

HarveyyyMP

Aug 4, 2018

Just stumbled across a blogspot with android ports with newer android ports which the devs don't always release or update, huge credit to him, if recommend looking through his blogspot for new android ports not long after their release

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
ok so im lost on what to do i just tried to load my game but non of my saves show up it just asks me to start a new game but when i open the saves tab it shows all my saves there what do i do to load them so i can continue on where i stopped instead of starting over?

Aug 12, 2017
For those that have problems with the quest of Brenda for the Ketamine. When u arrive to the part when brenda ask for the Ketamine u need to go to the new neibrghood at night, then got to the lower right of that part and u'll see to the owner of the pharmacy, talk to him and he will barf and trhow the keys, then just go to the pharmacy and take the ketamine from the gabinet.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Dude, the story is shit. The MC is a giant penis with 2 legs fucking around randomly. The female characters are nymphomaniacs.

Most of all, the author (BoN) ruined and spoiled everything.

Everytime he changed a storyline, he made a huge mess (I'm not talking about bugs!)

Maria? she was cool and cunning. Now, she's just a middle aged woman neglected by her husband and looking for younger cocks.

The older sister? she was sweet, naive and a hard worker. Now she's lazy.

What's the point in introducing new characters and make them disappear without any reason? (yes, I'm talking about Maria's sister, nurse Gina and the tutorial girl in the very beginning).

He totally changed Sandra's story (I don't like it).

The "tutorial girl" story he added is shit. Rosalva's story is awful and unfinished.

Jet's and the older sister's endings are awful.

What's the point in the nurse Gina character?

And so on...

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
I need help,about the Beth.
Entering his home is always a task scene for deleting videos (I have already completed it before), which leads to the fact that the Beth can not be found on the 2nd floor.

@bdul MuQ4dir

Aug 3, 2018
I have one save with china mafia, MC name default, in this save i didn't finish the Teachers quest, the quests triggered and all you need to do is to start the visits. Also i didn't finish the jobs Hospital and Hornet Auto.
Thanks bunddy... Now search 2 mafia again

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes