marco_polo

Oct 1, 2017
Hello, ! Sorry for trouble. I am need a save file with first part of the story (until version 1.1). Can anyone upload a file like that? Thank you !

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone take a look at my save please? The problem I'm having is that

I'm having the same issue and can't see the 1226 switch when opening file on . I can't use the downloadable save editor because I'm on a mac. Any chance you could take a look and edit it for me please?
Hi! here it is, hoping there is PC mac compatibility! I have switched 1226 to "off" but that switch is needed if you are in the mid of Lauras quest (if you have completed her quest I guess it is not needed anymore) if you hadn't completed Laura's quest send your file after watching Maria's scene in kitchen to reswitch it to "on"
Where is the apk installer for android after you unzip it because I can't find it
Check the66 posts, is the one that is adapting PC version and building it into an apk (unoficial release)

i cant save the game pls hlep
Are you playing PC mac or android? if PC--> check if you have created the savegame folder path: myNewLifeMainfolder\www\save and it is not write protected, your hard disk is not full or you are opening the file you want to save with an editor at the same time

Reactions: mr smith

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, ! Sorry for trouble. I am need a save file with first part of the story (until version 1.1). Can anyone upload a file like that? Thank you !
It is difficult because on later versions BON changed the first chapters of the game (Maria's quest and her sister and introducing Teachers quests that usually pop up before you complete your classmates events) so you need to use different saves to catch up:

-savegame1.rpgsave starts when Maria catches Rachel giving you a titjob in the alley and starts her new quest (v1.6)check the walkthrough on the main forum page to go throught the quest Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by @Kertug: as there is new content on Beth and Daisy you should use the reccess time to complete their quests (you have an extra scene when you go with Warren's niece to the clothing shop)

-once you have completed Marias quest (to the point you visit her at the beach) load savegame2.rpgsave to play the teachers quests (content of version v1.7) and complete the content of Mrs Turner, Mrs Jordan and Miss Liz. Then start and complete Charles and then start Jasons quest until her mom gives you a handjob.

-then load the savegame3.rpgsave to progress on Amy's story (you set the trap to her boyfriend with Chloe and keep going till you have a date around town with Amy in a car)

-then load the savegame4.rpgsave to keep playing from Jason's mom (this way you will have 1.1 content completed but Pam quest (you will need to redo Pam's quest if you are interested)

Here is a savegame library you can check not to miss any scene or to replay something you dont remember. you can find it

if you want to change the name of the main character of this savegames to one of your liking check

Reactions: marco_polo

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
I'm using the 2.0 android version, and after maria gives me the the first quest and school ends, none of the house door works and maria is nowhere to be seen.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
That did work in 1.9 but now it doesn't, i used to be able to make the quick menu pop up by spamming the screen and that doesn't work either.

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
Pussyfights are intended to be won only once (being able to replay them is just a bug) but it is strange switch 1205 is not created in your savegame as it is created by the game when you speak to Tyna and Amaria before going to your gangs basement to ask for a place on the Pussyfights tournament. Can you upload a file of your savegame?

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
Walkthrough text:
"After all tha you are outside, go back in find Allison and talk to her. From now on you can
take her for dinner if you go to gang hideout at 20:00 hours.
Continue the dates with her until you max out her love and you can select what to do.
This ends Allison quest."

but I can not find Allison. where is she?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Walkthrough text:
"After all tha you are outside, go back in find Allison and talk to her. From now on you can
take her for dinner if you go to gang hideout at 20:00 hours.
Continue the dates with her until you max out her love and you can select what to do.
This ends Allison quest."

but I can not find Allison. where is she?
Gang Hideout :v

JuneX

Donor
Jul 23, 2018
20181229_154248.jpg
So I finished the paparazzi quest with Allison and now I'm trying to get to the point in the walkthrough where I take Allison to my gang. I ran into Markus at the front entrance and these screenshots sum up what he says to me...I was never teleported to the basement of Martinia Press..Markus stays in his room and I've been increasing relationship with him for going on an hour now. Did I miss something somewhere?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 209547
So I finished the paparazzi quest with Allison and now I'm trying to get to the point in the walkthrough where I take Allison to my gang. I ran into Markus at the front entrance and these screenshots sum up what he says to me...I was never teleported to the basement of Martinia Press..Markus stays in his room and I've been increasing relationship with him for going on an hour now. Did I miss something somewhere?
The next day in the afternoon go to Marcus home and spend some time with him.
Probably you will see a conversation with Marcus when you enter, ignore it and when you are
out of his house enter again and spent time with him in his room.
After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside, talk to him and you two will
transported to the basement of Martinia News...

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Here it is, did you try RPGMakerSaveEdit? Had no problems finding switch 1205 "Tina busca financiacion" (Tina is looking for funding) (in the top menu you have to click on "advanced"--"Edit Switches and variables" and then in the "Switches" tab scroll down to switch number 1205) once it is set to off Svetlana appears, this is a bug some other people have been experiencing too, here is your file with that switch turn to off

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes