- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
When is the next update by the by? I’m excited for more as this last one was my favorite by far. Want to see more pussy fights in the future and looking forward to gang events too. Does anyone know if BoN is still thinking of your own exclusive girl in the gang?
Was posted a few pages ago...
January 15th.

And no... No more exclusive girls for each gang.

Eldrants

May 12, 2017
dude, I played this game like 2 days straight with CHEAT but still got contents. sometimes buggy but thanks to the walkthrough. i'm still on Ms. Taylor's quest in the walkthrough. that aside, I cum buckets. my favorite characters so far are the sister, Ms. Taylor, and stepmom. never expect a bloody cherry poppin' here. haha.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
thanks for the mafia tip i didnt know that. andas for going to the basement ive done that 4 days in a row and she says to leave her alone. just keep trying?
Ok, first make sure you have taken that picture. Go to Pub and make sure you won't see him with Chloe there. Yes, seeing him sucking cock in some other place isn't enough. Secondly if that's done there should rise some other option to "show" her the picture. Like for example send it. So read the texts. And go to sleep ;D...

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
Ok, first make sure you have taken that picture. Go to Pub and make sure you won't see him with Chloe there. Yes, seeing him sucking cock in some other place isn't enough. Secondly if that's done there should rise some other option to "show" her the picture. Like for example send it. So read the texts. And go to sleep ;D...
i have read the texts but so far nothing. i did this once before i started over where i sent it to her before i slept and had to go confront him with her but i cant seem to get it to happen again lol. ill just not do anything all day and keep checking with her in the basement till i get it i guess

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
You are refering to Daisies quest when you are asking your mafia to help you with her stepdad? Yes
Have you finished pussyfigths beating Lady X? Yes, but how many times do I have to win with her?
I'm in Nina's Mafia
Switch number 1205, on save editor, is not there
Pussyfights are intended to be won only once (being able to replay them is just a bug) but it is strange switch 1205 is not created in your savegame as it is created by the game when you speak to Tyna and Amaria before going to your gangs basement to ask for a place on the Pussyfights tournament. Can you upload a file of your savegame?

bailie1912

Dec 16, 2018
Hi guys

Great game but i have came across an issue

when sneaking into stepmoms room at night i selected to rub her pussy mistakenly i clicked no to lick and now the naked image of the stepmom is stuck on the screen and i cant get rid of it.

any fixes or ideas

thanks

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone take a look at my save please? The problem I'm having is that
Have you already advanced with Lauras quest? there is a switch on Lauras quest (when she uses your computer in your room) that when switched on bypasses Maria's scene in the kitchen, check here

you have to turn switch 1226 to "off" then you will be able to see Maria at the kitchen (remember to turn switch 1226 to "on" after not to mess with anything after!)
I'm having the same issue and can't see the 1226 switch when opening file on . I can't use the downloadable save editor because I'm on a mac. Any chance you could take a look and edit it for me please?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I need help, I am doing a back up of my pc but I'm not sure about what do I have to back up to save my saves files and where can I find it

deebo

Jul 6, 2018
i was doing the changing grades mission and im stuck inside the school yard with no way out. idk what to do

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes