lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You are refering to Daisies quest when you are asking your mafia to help you with her stepdad? Have you finished pussyfigths beating Lady X? if so Svetlana should be at the front desk (not in the boss office) maybe you are having the same issue as some people of different mafias:
check that your switch number 1205 "Tyna busca financiacion"(Tyna is looking for funding) is set to "off" and Svetlana should appear at the front desk (only do this when you have already finished Pussyfights)

You can find the solution in Kertug's Walkthrough (last section of the walkthrough, Ms Jordan --> Golden Town is between EastTown and ChinaTown, you can only access it by car or walking (not on bus))
Thank you so much

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
You are refering to Daisies quest when you are asking your mafia to help you with her stepdad? Have you finished pussyfigths beating Lady X? if so Svetlana should be at the front desk (not in the boss office) maybe you are having the same issue as some people of different mafias:
check that your switch number 1205 "Tyna busca financiacion"(Tyna is looking for funding) is set to "off" and Svetlana should appear at the front desk (only do this when you have already finished Pussyfights)

You can find the solution in Kertug's Walkthrough (last section of the walkthrough, Ms Jordan --> Golden Town is between EastTown and ChinaTown, you can only access it by car or walking (not on bus))
You are refering to Daisies quest when you are asking your mafia to help you with her stepdad? Yes
Have you finished pussyfigths beating Lady X? Yes, but how many times do I have to win with her?
I'm in Nina's Mafia
Switch number 1205, on save editor, is not there

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
how do i show amy the pictures of her boyfriend? also i cant train anymore in the gym connie says ive completed all training sessions but the other trainer says im not strong enough and tyna says im not strong enough to continue her quest what do i do now? please help!

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Merry Christmas, lads! Hope all is well for wherever you live and for whatever you celebrate. This is the holiday that keeps on giving and BoN has given something great!

Below is a side by side comparison of Maria in the current game and what she'll look like in the sequel (My New Life 2 model on the left and the current model for the game we're currently enjoying on the right) though it is still in development. BoN also posted a test scene that uses Maria's MNL2 model which looks great. Thought those of us here could enjoy it.

BoN is a wonderful person for giving us so much content so consistently. The images really show solid improvement and does a better job of showing than the first image did. Anyway, happy holidays and merry christmas everyone. Enjoy:

Maria.gif

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
how do i show amy the pictures of her boyfriend? also i cant train anymore in the gym connie says ive completed all training sessions but the other trainer says im not strong enough and tyna says im not strong enough to continue her quest what do i do now? please help!
Try Home's Basement some Afternoon. Join Mafia. Train in Base of your Mafia. Read the texts! (Don't just admire scenery ;D)

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
Try Home's Basement some Afternoon. Join Mafia. Train in Base of your Mafia. Read the texts! (Don't just admire scenery ;D)
thanks for the mafia tip i didnt know that. andas for going to the basement ive done that 4 days in a row and she says to leave her alone. just keep trying?

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? im follwoing the walkthrough for Allison quest and i made sure to do beth's quest first. After fucking Vicki in the jail cell the walkthrough says i have to go back to allison and have a converation with her, however when i talk to her she just tells me to "take pictures" and pays me money. After the Vicki scene i also went back to Marcus's house but the only interaction i get from him is the conversation about the principal and he tells me that he is plannig something. The walkthough says that after that Marcus should appear in my house but he still hasnt, am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: Slifer83

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? im follwoing the walkthrough for Allison quest and i made sure to do beth's quest first. After fucking Vicki in the jail cell the walkthrough says i have to go back to allison and have a converation with her, however when i talk to her she just tells me to "take pictures" and pays me money. After the Vicki scene i also went back to Marcus's house but the only interaction i get from him is the conversation about the principal and he tells me that he is plannig something. The walkthough says that after that Marcus should appear in my house but he still hasnt, am i doing something wrong?
Yes, form Main Quests Walkthrough:
The next day in the afternoon go to Marcus home and spend some time with him.
Probably you will see a conversation with Marcus when you enter, ignore it and hen (type error here a forgot the W so when) you areout of his house enter again.
After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside, talk to him and you two will
transported to the basement of Martinia News...

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Yes, form Main Quests Walkthrough:
The next day in the afternoon go to Marcus home and spend some time with him.
Probably you will see a conversation with Marcus when you enter, ignore it and hen (type error here a forgot the W so when) you areout of his house enter again.
After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside, talk to him and you two will
transported to the basement of Martinia News...
so after the day i return to Alison from fucking Vicki i go to marcus's apartment and he starts talking about him fucking the principal. After the convo it kicks me out of the apartment and i go back inside and i spend time with him. At this point it kicks me out and its 20:00. Apparently when i come home Marcus should be right next to front door but for some reason he's not there. Do i have to keep hanging out with him? the funny thing is that Alison, unlike before, is never at the apartment anymore so she's obviously missing but i cant trigger Marcus to come to my house.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
so after the day i return to Alison from fucking Vicki i go to marcus's apartment and he starts talking about him fucking the principal. After the convo it kicks me out of the apartment and i go back inside and i spend time with him. At this point it kicks me out and its 20:00. Apparently when i come home Marcus should be right next to front door but for some reason he's not there. Do i have to keep hanging out with him? the funny thing is that Alison, unlike before, is never at the apartment anymore so she's obviously missing but i cant trigger Marcus to come to my house.
I don't understand what happened, i didn't have problem in this part.
If you want, upload your save.
I will check it and if i find errors i upload it back to you.

NecroRat

Jun 10, 2017
I got stuck in Jet quest..

I chose to betray her
talk to warren
went to the cave
after the scene i was expelled from the cave
Then I went to her house and nothing happened, I tried to go in the night and she let me in, but when I approached her to talk to her, nothing happened..

She ignored me as if it were air.. :cry:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I got stuck in Jet quest..

I chose to betray her
talk to warren
went to the cave
after the scene i was expelled from the cave
Then I went to her house and nothing happened, I tried to go in the night and she let me in, but when I approached her to talk to her, nothing happened..

She ignored me as if it were air.. :cry:
I think if you betray Jet, her quest is over, you can't go further.
Edit: I will check it.

NecroRat

Jun 10, 2017
I think if you betray Jet, her quest is over, you can't go further.
Edit: I will check it.
well, that's what I thought too, but in the guide it says that there are more options .. That's why I chose to betray her in the first place .. :cautious:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
well, that's what I thought too, but in the guide it says that there are more options .. That's why I chose to betray her in the first place .. :cautious:
I checked the option to betray Jet and definitely this option ends her quest.
Wich walkthrough do you follow?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
When is the next update by the by? I’m excited for more as this last one was my favorite by far. Want to see more pussy fights in the future and looking forward to gang events too. Does anyone know if BoN is still thinking of your own exclusive girl in the gang?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes