Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
No and no. sorry.I look for svetlana in the base, but she's not there. and rosalva is not there to recess

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
He didn't lose money obviously. As I said in a few posts earlier, his income from patreon steadily increases. I would even say it increased considerably since august (from 2.9k~ to 4.7k at the moment). It's just the wrap of Jet's story was lazy + only 4 repeatable scenes. Allison received less content compared to other side characters, it's obviously not that bad, yet only 5-6~ repeatable scenes.
ya jet was only 2 scene i think? you finish the quest for the documents and thats it or i miss something.
I am big fan of futa and i talked alot of that to BON so i was very happy with chloe and little kelly update. but the others needed more for sure

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
ya jet was only 2 scene i think? you finish the quest for the documents and thats it or i miss something.
I am big fan of futa and i talked alot of that to BON so i was very happy with chloe and little kelly update. but the others needed more for sure
4 repeatable scenes. The wrap up of Jet's story was lazy and the amount of content she received was pretty much nothing, imo. The amount of content Allison received wasn't bad, but yet it wasn't enough. I hope he would end up adding more content for her (2-3 scenes would be enough), cuz she has a good potential. The update itself wasn't bad, he added something new (futa content), but not all of his patrons are like you. Most of them would rather see MC nail down a milf, rather than a futa :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i'm at day 98 witch i just edited to 40 but still having the problem and i have already helped maria sister

I bet 1 million pounds that you're following the walkthrough you found in the game folder: IT IS WRONG. Throw it away and download the main walkthrough you find in the OP.

Reactions: Inspired8

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
and rosalva is not there to recess
I bet Mrs Turner never introduced her during class: this scene was supposed to happen after Ronald gets arrested, but it doesn't happen because of a bug.

SOLUTION: Firebane's mod fixed Rosalva's bug.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly,

I've had enough of people asking for help:

1. because Maria on the beach doesn't tell MC to go and get his swimsuit,

2. because Rosalva doesn't appear in the "recess".

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over the same damn 2 questions...

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WE'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

1. you're following the wrong walkthrough, damnit!

2. it's a very well known bug, Forchrissake! Firebane's mod fixed it. Go and download it.

Reactions: MrMax

Murtaza

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-12-07
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 2.0+Xtras Fixed - Documents, pictures and cocks
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows - Mac - Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads:
Win:
- - - -
Mac: - -
Android:
- -
Others:

CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by @Kertug: | Firebane's Mod:
Please, use these walkthroughs, not the one provided by the Dev in the download

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
Whats the code?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Honestly,

I've had enough of people asking for help:

1. because Maria on the beach doesn't tell MC to go and get his swimsuit,

2. because Rosalva doesn't appear in the "recess".

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over the same damn 2 questions...

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WE'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

1. you're following the wrong walkthrough, damnit!

2. it's a very well known bug, Forchrissake! Firebane's mod fixed it. Go and download it.
The thing is, it has been added to the op: "to not follow the walkthrough, that goes along with the game". Yet they don't read OP, they only see 1 word there- download. Other than that, nothing exists for them on OP.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
4 repeatable scenes. The wrap up of Jet's story was lazy and the amount of content she received was pretty much nothing, imo. The amount of content Allison received wasn't bad, but yet it wasn't enough. I hope he would end up adding more content for her (2-3 scenes would be enough), cuz she has a good potential. The update itself wasn't bad, he added something new (futa content), but not all of his patrons are like you. Most of them would rather see MC nail down a milf, rather than a futa :)
IMO I think BoN didn't focus much on Jet and Allison's scenes and stories mostly because they are secondary character in the game and they are not that important in the story of the game.
About the futa discussion I am not a huge fan of futanari but I don't dislike them or hate them at all but Chloe to me it's a very cute character and she deserves some love aswell like the to other characters.
But I think BoN should've or he actually should focus more on Aunt Maggie aswell because she and MC's dad know who's MC's real mother if you remember MC saw a picture with her and Lucy and If I remember she almost start to confess about Lucy when we saw Maria during Maggie's quest, so yeah I think BoN should do more content with her as well maybe a juicy threesome with Lucy and MC or maybe with her, Maria and MC on future updates.
On other hand I don't think he could do the same thing he did with Jet and Allison like you mentioned not only because the majority of this community and the game itself loves Maria in general but mostly because she's a character of HUGE importance in the story of MNL because she wanted to destroy Lucy when we copied her computer files during Maria's quest.
So yeah that's what I think about BoN's plans will be on the next update and fingers crossed about Maria's content even tough I believe BoN will do everything to make Maria shine during the next update

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
IMO I think BoN didn't focus much on Jet and Allison's scenes and stories mostly because they are secondary character in the game and they are not that important in the story of the game.
About the futa discussion I am not a huge fan of futanari but I don't dislike them or hate them at all but Chloe to me it's a very cute character and she deserves some love aswell like the to other characters.
But I think BoN should've or he actually should focus more on Aunt Maggie aswell because she and MC's dad know who's MC's real mother if you remember MC saw a picture with her and Lucy and If I remember she almost start to confess about Lucy when we saw Maria during Maggie's quest, so yeah I think BoN should do more content with her as well maybe a juicy threesome with Lucy and MC or maybe with her, Maria and MC on future updates.
On other hand I don't think he could do the same thing he did with Jet and Allison like you mentioned not only because the majority of this community and the game itself loves Maria in general but mostly because she's a character of HUGE importance in the story of MNL because she wanted to destroy Lucy when we copied her computer files during Maria's quest.
So yeah that's what I think about BoN's plans will be on the next update and fingers crossed about Maria's content even tough I believe BoN will do everything to make Maria shine during the next update
It's not about them being secondary characters. My point was, that he wrapped up Jet's story in a lazy manner + only added 4 repeatable scenes, with Allison it was alright, yet he could've added 2 more scenes, so her content would be much more satisfying. It's just the thing about secondary characters: most of them have 7-8~ repeatable scenes (Nadine,Pam, phil's mom and etc.). As I said already, the update itself was not the problem, the amount of content it contained was a bit disappointing. I'm indifferent about futa stuff. I'm actually glad he added more variety to the game, since 30%~ of his patrons are into futa thing. I actually think it was a smart move to add futa content in the game, he also didn't make it mandatory, so those who are not interested in it can just ignore it. I hope he would add at least 8-9 scenes with Maria. Also I think he would turn the plot into different direction, I doubt Maria's quest would lead to Lucy's downfall, cuz if it does we would have to choose between Lucy and Maria. I don't think many people would like that. So I suppose he wouldn't continue plot in that direction, imo. I think he will add more content with Aunt Maggie later during Lucy's storyline, since MC would have to learn more about Lucy from Aunt Maggie.
I also hope next update won't be released at the very end of january ( like he did in november), but rather at the second half of it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It's not about them being secondary characters. My point was, that he wrapped up Jet's story in a lazy manner + only added 4 repeatable scenes, with Allison it was alright, yet he could've added 2 more scenes, so her content would be much more satisfying. It's just the thing about secondary characters: most of them have 7-8~ repeatable scenes (Nadine,Pam, phil's mom and etc.). As I said already, the update itself was not the problem, the amount of content it contained was a bit disappointing. I'm indifferent about futa stuff. I'm actually glad he added more variety to the game, since 30%~ of his patrons are into futa thing. I actually think it was a smart move to add futa content in the game, he also didn't make it mandatory, so those who are not interested in it can just ignore it. I hope he would add at least 8-9 scenes with Maria. Also I think he would turn the plot into different direction, I doubt Maria's quest would lead to Lucy's downfall, cuz if it does we would have to choose between Lucy and Maria. I don't think many people would like that. So I suppose he wouldn't continue plot in that direction, imo. I think he will add more content with Aunt Maggie later during Lucy's storyline, since MC would have to learn more about Lucy from Aunt Maggie.
I also hope next update won't be released at the very end of january ( like he did in november), but rather at the second half of it.
I just hope he won't separate Lucy and Maria if we choose a gang from another or maybe to make everyone happy he could do like he did with Sarah and Shasha, even if we decide one of them we still gonna have the other character unlocked

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I just hope he won't separate Lucy and Maria if we choose a gang from another or maybe to make everyone happy he could do like he did with Sarah and Shasha, even if we decide one of them we still gonna have the other character unlocked
I doubt he will do that. There might be an even worse turn of the events, when he would make us choose 1 of them, which would result in killing other storyline + content. He might do the same thing he did with Sarah and Shasha, but according to the plot, Lucy is not in the prison, because she's finding the way to produce xanax. If she fails, she goes back, if I remember right. However BON might change that, like he did a few times already (Laura's quest, Maria's quest). All we can do right now is wait and hope for the best. It would be quite dramatic, if he actually ends up adding that into the game (choosing between Lucy and Maria). Also compared to the situation with Shasha and Sarah, it's more complicated, since gangs are involved in it, if we talk about it realistically. I just hope the next update would be one of the best in the entire game.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
hi there...i hope that you can help me :(
i have a bug with Maria
""On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach""

she never asks always says to leave her alone pls:cry: .. am stuck between reading her diaries and watching her train in front of the television in a continuous loop
You probably are following the walkthrough that comes with the package of the game, it is incomplete and can lead you into some bugs/dead ends, follow this walkthrough instead

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I've just finished v2.0 and I dont feel that is a version that is short in content at all, happy to see some scenes with Allison (I'd liked her story to be deeper as she is one of the hottest milfs in the game but she keeps being a secondary character (I hope se is included somehow in MNL2!)) Jet end a bit rushed (but it was a character that already had plenty of content/quests story, I dont know if at the end BON plans to create some "happily ever after" ending with different characters you can choose to tell a bit more about your relatioship with those characters or he will leave the end of the game open) fine with Chloe (quests a bit rushed but with plenty of scenes, though I was hoping BON to develop Chloe's story and personality a bit at least in this version and we know nothing new of her after playing it) Extra scenes pretty worked up and the quality of animations is really nice, I also like he can include some random character scenes to strenghthen those that may be a bit forgotten.
In short! nice scenes but I'd wished a bit more of character/story development! happy with v2.0 overall!

Reactions: Inspired8
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes